Character Creation OOC

Split looks good to me! Super stoked to get rolling on this one.

Kourache would easily do work for Berline, considering his ambitions to eliminate her at some point…I’ll still out that in the backstory. Also gotta make my posting template….

Grouping looks fine to me as well. I check a little closer on connections after work but Isabell Darkblood is extremely social and tries to attend whatever high society events that are going on. However recent financial difficulties have her trying to live above her current means. Anyways, she could have come into contact with any number of you on that front.

She's also damphir, so I think she is still technically a Quick but heals with negative energy.

As for archetype, I thought Dandy would be interesting. I see though that AoN has more options for feats than pathbuilder let's me select. Problem for future me.

Yeah, I think the party compositions are fine.

As for connections, I'd say Riktor would have had most overlap with the Builders and Reanimators, though he's traveled all over Geb.

I think if there's a connection, it's more.likely than not as an adventurer rather than as a member of the guild. Maybe we were looking for work and did a few tasks for Berline at some point, and found each other reliable enough to keep working with.

Kosta's thoughts on the others in Group 1:

• Builder's League: Imbrexis - Interestingly, both appear to be zealous supporters of Geb, but both secretly want a revolution. Perhaps they have worked together as inquisitors.
  • Export Guild: Riktor - I think they would get along. Riktor might find Kosta a little too enthusiastic in his support of the status quo, but I think Kosta likes Riktor.
  • Reanimator's Guild: Pericho - He would have met Kosta through the reanimators. As a goblin, Kosta was a simple stitcher and would have not been worth your time. Since he became a skeleton 3 years ago, he has become more of a tracker, recovering wandering zombies, and an inquisitor, ensuring the Quick stay in their place. It's your choice which version of Kosta you met. Kosta would respect Pericho's abilities, but would secretly be cautious of an ambitious Reanimator.
  • Tax Collector's Union: Isabella - Well it looks like we all have secrets. Don't tell Kosta about the theft and they'll get along fine. They both seem outgoing.
  • Unaffiliated: Zero - Kosta will pretend to be appalled at any suggestion of disloyalty, but it's an act. They will get along fine in the long run.

As far as skills, I was planning on medicine, stealth, deception, intimidation, athletics and acrobatics. I can change one or two of those if we need me to.

GM, would you mind if I quickly rebuilt Drassa to use a War Flail instead of shield and sword? Since two other members of the party are already pretty tanky I don’t feel I need to remain committed to being a tank myself. And does anyone on group 2 Mind me going for a two handed weapon?

2 hours ago, Eagleheart said:

I might do that, then. I bring you the blessings of Papa Nurgle... I mean, Mama Lamashtu

After taking a look I don't see a reason that it wouldn't work. Some of the feats we might need to tweak a bit down the line but it wouldn't be too different from having an evil champion

Hey gang putting this here so both teams have access to it. I was planning on moving character threads and kicking things off today but had some unexpected circumstances (good things) come up that kept me away from my computer today. I'll try and get everything all set up and kicked off tomorrow, Monday at the latest