OOC, Q&A, and FAQ

Lwmons

Happy to be here as well. Looking forward to playing with you all. I think Kanno is basically good to go, I made and/or responded to the suggested changes, so unless I missed something or my changes weren't what you were looking for should be ready to hop in and play a totally normal Pokemon Go-like game with absolutely no strange happenings or world shattering revelations about the nature of Digimon :).

Everything fine, it's me that's the problem. I keep saying there won't be any more interruptions on my part and that it isn't indicative of how things will be long-term and then something else comes up >.>

For whatever it's worth I'm just as frustrated about my own flakiness as any of you.

I have 3 of the 5 intro posts done, I just wanted to make sure I had them all ready before I posted any of them. I'm eating dinner right now, but once I'm back at my computer I'll make sure I have everything up tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

I take it this isn't happening anymore? Understandable if RL has gotten in the way, just want to confirm.