Jade Talons: OOC Discussion

Aspekt

Sorry guys and gals for falling off the face of the Earth this week, I got hit on multiple fronts with family issues out of nowhere and it's been a triiiiiiip.

...and not the fun kinda either :(

I'll catch up on reading and hopefully post tomorrow if y'all still have me.

Shit happens. We haven't kicked anyone. But we made a vote and the team agrees that your money belongs to us. True story.

This week was rough to me too. My 5 yo kid got real sick and was hospitalized for 5 days. He's fine now and we are at home.

Wow, I wanted to give everyone time to jump in, and then all the sudden it's Friday! I'll work on getting things moving again, PBP timelines can really creep up on you.

To the group; I will leave it up to you what you would like to do when we're done resolving the two scenes we have going on at the moment.

What would you guys like to do next?

9 hours ago, Aspekt said:

Eira & Dapple

"Oh wow," *munching noises* "These are delicious!" Dapple says as he happily eats the gooseberries out of Eira's hand. "Where did you find those! I could use some more of that instead of this hay..."

Dapple listens carefully to the description of the three previous members of the Hawks that had passed through.

"Oh yes, they were here. Didn't stay long, but the horse they had with them was kind, she told me about the goings on back in the big city." You take this to mean Keri's Crossing. "It was a shame she had to go so soon, we don't often get company out here. Anyways, as to strange things going on... I wouldn't recommend spending much time out in the woods after dark, unless you're looking for trouble. There was a kind milk cow who used to live in this barn, but she wandered out one night when they left the gate open. I could hear her yelling for help out in the forest in the night, and she hasn't been back since, I can only imagine the worst has happened to her."

"As far as the people in town here, they're kind enough. It's hard work, but it's honest work. I pull the plow, help move goods into town now and then, the regular."

This was the BEST animal POV I've seen XD