Team 1: OOC Discussion

PureChance

Just noticed, seems like i made a mistake with previous rolls and added+2 instead of+4 to both rolls. Not really changing anything,yet still.

Edit: post from phone gets bugged, ill fix it a bit later, sorry for that.

Edited by Moturnach (see edit history)

Apologies @OneMoreGamer, I hadn't seen your post when I wrote mine (site hadn't updated). I didn't mean to seem like I'm cutting Loxley and Wilovar off

@Passione
@KingGoblin@PureChance@crimsonjoe@Moturnach@RedRajah

I wish I could @everyone here. Depending on the will saves from Wil and Loxley, we'll be rolling intiative normally (if at least one of them succeeds) or with disadvantage (if both fail). My question is this: Would y'all mind if I roll initiatives? or would you prefer to do it individually? I'm fine with either way, but I will make the roll if you don't after 24 hours from the time I make the post asking for it. (For clarity, this post is not that, I'll ask for it IC)

Happy for you to roll.

Also, assuming Loxley is a regular halfelf and this is a charm effect, he took should have advantage: "Fey Ancestry. You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep."

Edited by PureChance (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, PureChance said:

Happy for you to roll.

Also, assuming Loxley is a regular halfelf and this is a charm effect, he took should have advantage: "Fey Ancestry. You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep."

right! you do get advantage for that, i'll edit the IC post

54 minutes ago, Moturnach said:

As long as it needed for game, i dont mind.

So we have something that can affect elves. I knew that cursed mist is there for a reason lol

Oh, we're not even in the mist yet buddy :)

So it sounds like everyone is cool if I roll all intiatives, so I'll do that when it comes to it! As for saves, I'd rather have you make your own save rolls, doesn't feel right if I make that roll and it causes a PC to fail the save.

@scootloopsI wasn't sure whether Will save meant Wis or Cha save, but since they're the same for Wil I just rolled anyway. Whatever save, the raw number was high enough it turns out.

Hope it's clear what he's doing (sending the "perfect illusion" from invoke duplicity out instead of him, to bait whatever is singing into revealing itself).