Team 1: OOC Discussion

PureChance

@Passione
5-10-5, You should be able to use the tools on the tableplop to draw an appropriate size cone or sphere, it should also be set to measure diagonals as 5-10-5

Also, it's no worries about the delay. You responded when I pinged, and I remember you mentioning that you'd be fine with me rolling your saves. If you'd been gone for a week w/ with no notice then i'd PM you to see whats up and if you wanted to continue.

Edited by scootloops (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

FYI RedRajah, you don't need to actually "spend" the Bless - it's added to every attack roll or save. Not sure if that was just a quirk of phrasing, you you thought you had a limited number to use (like being granted bardic inspiration). Also what a damage roll!

Edited by PureChance (see edit history)

@crimsonjoe I think you get to make a single bonus action unarmed strike as well just for free? Unless you're using your bonus for something else

• When you use the Attack action with an unarmed strike or a monk weapon on your turn, you can make one unarmed strike as a bonus action. For example, if you take the Attack action and attack with a quarterstaff, you can also make an unarmed strike as a bonus action, assuming you haven't already taken a bonus action this turn.

4 hours ago, PureChance said:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's not fair if I only help Arden... It looks awfully like the harpy rolled a crit with the club. Still dead though.

More than fair... one more scar on Arden

Quick update: I was able to talk with @Moturnach, they’re still in the game but dealing with some harsh IRL stuff. For the time being I will have Clay be on the sidelines until moturnach feels they can come back. So if Clay exits stage right, it will hopefully feel appropriate and impermanent.

No worries, that happens! Especially at PbP timescales. All the best for them and hope it works out.

In terms of the encounter, I reckon we partly did well based on the numbers disparity leading to significant action economy advantage, and also the fact the saves were in our favour. I think it makes a nice "easy" encounter to whet our teeth, but I'd want at least some of our encounters going forward to be more difficult - probably most easily achieved by just adding more enemies rather than harder enemies (to remove the numbers advantage)