Team 1: OOC Discussion

PureChance

On 3/4/2024 at 7:09 AM, scootloops said:

@Primeval Stasis will you be joining us soon? I was informed that you would be free around the start of march. There are plenty of places to bring you in, and no rush if you are waiting a little longer.

Hey, sorry for the delay. I’m starting to get back into my PBP games so I should be about ready to join. Do you want me to read through what has happened so far or bring my character in fresh?

I think that can be up to you. If you want more time, you can hold off until we all get back to the town (unsure how much IRL time that will be though) or you can show up during travel. Ideas that come to mind are "I got held up by <insert event> and Arran sent me after you"; "Help, I'm being attacked!" or even something more weird like "What do you mean, I've been here the whole time" (I might ask for some rolls to see how that one plays out).

No reason we can't retroactively do something as well if everyone is cool with it. You were up front about your timeline

On 3/24/2024 at 1:04 AM, OneMoreGamer said:

Sorry for my absence. I have been quite ill. I will try to bounce back today or tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up! And it's no trouble, hope you're on the mend and it's nothing serious!