Team 1: OOC Discussion

PureChance

Posted (edited)

@scootloops - update on your turn tracker; only Tseren, Elrod & Daignault are blessed, not Loxley or Wilovar. (It only has three targets). Those three, don't forget you have an extra 1d4 to your Wis save. Also Wil is concentrating on Bless if you're wanting to include PC details on that table as well.

If Loxley is immune to the charming song, presumably Wilovar is as well? The tracker lists Hilla as immune (which I suppose she probably is).

Edited by PureChance (see edit history)

2 hours ago, PureChance said:

@scootloops - update on your turn tracker; only Tseren, Elrod & Daignault are blessed, not Loxley or Wilovar. (It only has three targets). Those three, don't forget you have an extra 1d4 to your Wis save. Also Wil is concentrating on Bless if you're wanting to include PC details on that table as well.

If Loxley is immune to the charming song, presumably Wilovar is as well? The tracker lists Hilla as immune (which I suppose she probably is).

I tried editing that and it was glitching out. I’ll add that bless is concentration (I forgot it could be). Also, just a mistake, Wilovar and loxley are immune, of course the harpies are as well

Edited by scootloops (see edit history)

@Moturnach Are you still with us? (you may or may not be charmed, depends on Arden's wis save result)

@Passione are you still with us? (its also Norman's turn, you may or may not be charmed, depends on Arden's wis save result)

@Primeval Stasis will you be joining us soon? I was informed that you would be free around the start of march. There are plenty of places to bring you in, and no rush if you are waiting a little longer.

@RedRajah @KingGoblin @OneMoreGamer @PureChance Y'all is up!

6 minutes ago, RedRajah said:

In Arden's defense, his player wasn't asked to make the Wisdom save in the initial post... 😇

good catch, I'm not sure why I didn't ask for it...

2 minutes ago, crimsonjoe said:

I will roll the Wisdom Save and add it to the post

Thanks!

Edited by scootloops (see edit history)

Made the Wisdom Save.

I'm not used to the dice working in my favor. The running joke in the games I play is that my dice are out to get me and will gladly take out my teammates as collateral damage. I don't know if I should be happy or worried that I'd being set up...

1 hour ago, PureChance said:

@scootloops & @Passione

I see you rolled a 9 for Norman/Daignault's first Wisdom save - Norman gets to add 1d4 to that from Bless, but I'm not sure if that's relevant in the context of Arden's attacks and the second save being successful without bless

That's a good catch, but yeah, with their second rolls and Arden breaking the songs concentration its moot. Thanks for the reminder! Sorry I keep missing these bonuses for y'all

Apologies for the delay. I'll do better next time.

I do have a question. Are we doing diagonals 5-10-5 ft. or just 5 ft.? Both in respect to movement and spell area of effect. Spheres and cones are always weird anyway.