Recruitment - 2/22/24 (Table 1-Kingdom Squad)

hmm... bit of a dark twist to the tale and it also goes against the canon ending of the cartoon.

I've stated to others that a limitation to the backstory, you cannot make it so that her backstory disrupts the known canon lore of that character or kingdom plus there is also lore in the disneyverse that dead characters are revived including the villians.

Wait, now I’m confused.

I thought the point was to make a deviation where the story/fairy tale/etc DIDN’T have a happy ending.

What should I have done? Made it so that Big Bad Wolf was defeated prior and is NOW coming back as a wind demon seeking vengeance or something?

Yeah I don't know where you picked up the idea that the story here had to deviate from the original ending but all stories in the disneyverse begin where the canon happy ending ends.

If you read over the lore of the disney verse topic you will uncover the idea that most villains were banished to the land of darkness after a mysterious magic was discovered to have brought them and everyone else who died back to life. This villain banishment seems to have worked for the most part but several big villains are making plans together to 'undo the fates by endings told' and more or less are plotting their revenge upon all heroes and are making steps towards their grand plan.

Where Red Riding Hood fits into this plot is up to you.

Yes, thank you, @SMARTAgentKC. I was also quite pleased to be invited.

While I am also curious as to when we start, I am also wondering if we’re all in one Kingdom Squad or two. And if it’s two squads, who has been assigned to which group?

Finally how much do we newbies know about the current activities of the Kingdom Squad?

Okay so people may have woken up to some exciting news this morning,

Yes it is true if you have completed an application and had it reviewed by me, you were invited to the game.

The lone exception to this is @WolfBirch who after negotiating with the review system is still in the process of finishing up their character with their gear and such but I gave them an invite as well as their character's backstory interested me as it aligns with some storyline that I have cooking in the back kitchen.

That being said currently 4 invites have been accepted, and 2 are still out waiting for user response.