Barrowmaze - OOC

cailano

2 hours ago, Sellsword said:

I love the idea of keeping some distance from Bertrand's Brigands. I don't think we're ready to pick that fight just yet.

Seconded.

2 hours ago, Sellsword said:

Taking a resource off the table for competitors seems smart. I think the cost of having him come along is worth it for now, but it's not a hill I'm prepared to die on if others feel differently.

Not only depriving others of his use but it increasing our action economy, as it were. He can be an extra set of eyes/ears in the fog, and an extra set of hands if we are desperate. I say it's well worth the investment if it gets us a loyal hireling--yes he's not able to fight but he only wants a quarter share.

If it comes down to a vote I am pro-Tamson until his mother or father causes us problems. Sounds like people are good with staying towards the Southern mounds tomorrow. How many are wanting to go to Mr. Mags in the morning?

Regarding party fund usage a mule(40GP) and cart(50GP) total 90GP but would allow transportation of 500lbs of cargo.

If that's a direction we want to go as a group Thomas would contribute 10GP from personal funds to that end.

Do we have an accounting of what's in the party funds at this time? I think we were having Serpe carry it.

Edited by LarsWester (see edit history)

I updated the NPCs section of the Settings topic with new NPC names.

What are your plans for the morning?

So far, I'm hearing:

1. Buy a mule and cart
2. Visit Mazzahs the Magnificent

Anything else?

I had to have my gallbladder removed last Thursday, I thought I might be able to post at some point after that but I was not able to sorry I am plying catch up now.

in order to get a bigger pay out we may at some point want to consider staying in the moors overnight perhaps over a couple of days, we will need to find a secure empty tomb and maybe hire retainers or henchmen to help with watches while we explore.

I can not find the party treasure thread where we divide up the spoils and give a share of party funds, I would like to update my Character sheet with what we got from this last trip and what my totals should be if I have not bought nothing aside from a room for the night. Sorry to be such a pain.

On 4/11/2024 at 3:27 PM, LarsWester said:

If it comes down to a vote I am pro-Tamson until his mother or father causes us problems. Sounds like people are good with staying towards the Southern mounds tomorrow. How many are wanting to go to Mr. Mags in the morning?

also pro-tamson, i think he's a fairly decent deal as a hireling who knows the route very well and can keep watch, etc.

On 4/10/2024 at 3:34 PM, LarsWester said:

I know Thomas suggested leaving the 3' tall Amphorae until we had a mule and cart.

I think we agreed about doing a share for party goods. So we have 8 1/4 shares to split 90 GP.

Party Share and each PC = 10GP and 9SP (13 XP with human bonus)

Tamson = 2GP and 8SP

Excior here is the most recent spoil splitting. Not sure if you added in the previous haul or not.

On 3/17/2024 at 10:31 PM, Malkavian Grin said:

I'm usually the one that does The Mathening™ but I'm really not in the mood for fractions so I'm just gonna take your word for it. 😁

Shares of 255 gold (once sold)

• PCs: 30g 9s 1c
  • Party Purse: 30g 9s 1c
  • Tamson: 7g 7s 2c

This was the first profit splitting.