Baa Baa Black Sheep

spacer.pngDame Crow - Character Sheet

AC: 16 | HP: 48/48 | TEMP HP: 0 | Move: 30'| Passive Perception: 16

Init: +6 | SAVES: Fortitude: +8, Reflex: +8, Will: +3

General Feats: Great Fortitude, Gunsmithing, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Deadly Aim

Gunslinger Feats: Grit, Lucky

Grit: 0/4 | Deeds: Deadeye, Gunslinger's Dodge, Focused Aim, Gunslinger's Initiative, Pistol Whip, Utility Shot

"Indeed. Going from perfect, to perfect-er." As much as Dame is enjoying the compliments on her new look, and can admit that Rowland did a grand job, there's still enough stubbornness to insist her old outfit was just fine even if she's not likely to convince anyone.

"Think I just need to get some more bullets, sample the bar while making more new friends, then this landlubber's ready to hornswaggle some blimey hearties! Yo ho rum! Arrr!" She strings what words she knows as best she can. Dame thinks upon her last time at the beach.

"Bah! The water's salty!"

"I've got sand all up in my pants!"

"What d'ya mean pufferfish is poisonous? Ah, crap..."

Dame holds her tongue as far as past experiences on the beach. Hopefully she's wizened up to the beach's treacherous ways... hopefully.

OOC

Movement: -

Action: -

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

XiomaraVitellus.png.c02778faa61a8ff9bdcd7fca0f7a89ec.pngXiomara Vitellus

AC: 18 | HP: 52/52 | TEMP HP: 0 | Move: 30'

Init: +6 | SAVES: Fortitude: +8, Reflex: +4, Will: +5

Passive: Perception: 15

The beach at Freebourne. It's been a while since Xiomara had been there, or to any beach for that matter. The earliest and only time she can remember is when her father took the family to Freebourne on business. It was a good trip. She still remembers splashing in the surf with her mother and barreling towards clusters of seabirds, trying to catch them before they took flight. But that was a long time ago.

"Pirates?" Xi asks. "What sort of trouble are we looking at?"

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Full Action:

image.png.dd78918694177d79af8535b04ca17c53.pngPirates...doing pirate things I'd imagine. Get more details there. Short of it is that theres some local music festival. Law enforcement with the city guard is stretched thin. Military's too busy with Cy'ril matters to give aid. So they're looking to hire out some extra sell-swords for security and perhaps a bit more rum filled pirate smashing.

Reska shrugged a bit.

Just make sure you're capable of walking in the morning.... Otherwise have fun the rest of the night.

She tipped her hat down and looked at Dame. She laughed as she turned away.

Ya ladies enjoy yourselves.... I got one other group here in like a hour to prep for.

https://i.ibb.co/BTH4bbZ/ZaerCrop.pngMadam Zaer
Cardomancer Witch -
Las Drujbas Brujitas

AC: 19 | HP: 26/26 TEMP HP: 0 | | Move: 30'
Init: +4 | SAVES:
Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +6

Zaer hoped that they would not have to get on a ship. It was trouble enough to get sand out of hair, but she did not know how to swim. "I might need to make a trip outside of the city this eve, but I should be back before long."

OOC

At the mention of needing to take a trip outside of the city, Xiomara looks over at Zaer.

"I have a horse. Could give you a lift, if you like." she offers. "Is it far?"

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Full Action:

Edited by jrsey (see edit history)

General Feats: Great Fortitude, Gunsmithing, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Deadly Aim

Grit: 0/4 | Deeds: Deadeye, Gunslinger's Dodge, Focused Aim, Gunslinger's Initiative, Pistol Whip, Utility Shot

"Hey that works. Xi helps Zaer with her business. Moxi, I can help you with whatever you got on your plate. We meet together. We party. We set off for adventure, and gold, and kicking ass. Druba!" Dame Cros raises her fist in triumph, already feeling like they're victorious... without worrying what actually they're trying to win.

"And did you all hear Reska? She said to enjoy ourselves. Guess that makes her our friend too. Not a proper Drujba, but still a friend. Not sure anything could spoil the day at this point." She nods, fully confident and assured in her claim to the universe about the day.

OOC

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

https://i.ibb.co/BTH4bbZ/ZaerCrop.pngMadam Zaer
Cardomancer Witch -
Las Drujbas Brujitas

AC: 19 | HP: 26/26 TEMP HP: 0 | | Move: 30'
Init: +4 | SAVES:
Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +6

A horse would certainly make the trip much faster, Zaer smiled at Xi, "Sounds wonderful, a chance to get to know you better and make the trip move by faster, in more ways than one. I hope you don't mind your horse decorated in bows and ribbons, the Jymani will not let the beast rest for water without making something of it."

OOC

Xiomara loves Dame's excitement. The new clothes and today's events seem to have given her more positive energy than she had the night before. Or maybe it was just the promise of drinks. Either way, it's good to see her happy. Xi ignores the comment about Reska being a friend. Something about the cat woman doesn't sit right with her, but there's no point in causing trouble.

When Zaer mentions the Jymani peoples' affinity for decorating horses, Xi chuckles. The idea of her imposing, armored horse allowing himself to be decorated with ribbons and bows is an amusing and ridiculous thought. It would be good payback for the headstrong beast throwing her off a few weeks ago over something small, though. She smirks at Zaer.

"If the Jymani can manage that, I'd be very impressed. Hope you're not afraid of heights. Boss is a big guy," she warns. Her features soften into a smile. "It'll be good to get to know you better, too. Whenever you're ready, I'm ready."

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Full Action:

8605aba0f141478083fb4450e2e9d476.jpg.8b45d09e027364c9d512506d86df2d56.jpg

Moxi Rei'Wen
Female, Neutral Good Gremlin, Alchemist (Construct Rider) 4

AC/TAC/FFAC: 18/15/14 | HP: 40/40 TEMP HP: 0 NON LETHAL: 05 | S/D/C/I/W/C: -2/+4/+2/+4/+1/-1 | F/R/W: +6/+8/+2 | Move: 30'
Init: +4 | CMD: 14 | FCMD: 10 |Bombs 5/10

SKILLS: Appraise: +11, Craft (Alchemy) +15, Disable Device: +11, Knowledge (Arcana): 11, (Engineering): 11, (Nature): 11, Perception: +8, Ride: +15, Stealth: +12

Moxi considers the fact that they just began and a mission was coming to them. "Interesting, I thought we normally look for what to do. Not gonna complain...well the sand in Rex might be an issue...or sinking to the bottom of the ocean...I hope we're not on a boat. Rex won't drown, but...might be hard to retrieve him if he were to go under." Moxi says as she considers facing pirate. At least it's not monsters. but somehow she might prefer monsters.

Moxi chuckled at the Dame wishing to "Help", She might take her up on the offer but first. "I'll probably need to make some more acid flasks real quick and take stock for my bombs for tomorrow task...first though I just need to know where the garage entrance is so I can park my van off the street...some did mentiona garage here or is it more a fix it garage...if that's the case then oh well it can stay there. Can still show my lab...you are probably going to need some ammo though huh, Dame?"

AC: 17, HP: 40/40 SVS Fort: 4, Ref: 7, Wis: 2,

Combat

Free Action: 

Swift Action:

Standard Action: 

Move Action: 

ON-mount-Ebon_Dwarven_Wolf.jpg.dfc42ce4526ef78cf95a198d56fc4ac7.jpg

Extracts and Prep

Level 1 Extracts

Level 2 Extracts

Level 3 Extracts

Level 4 Extracts

Level 5 Extracts

Level 6 Extracts

Adhesive Spittle Bombers Eye

Crafters fortune

Comprehend Languages

Cure Light Wounds

Shield

Skim

Monkey Fish

Cure Moderate Wounds

1. Shield
  2. Adhesive Spittle
  3. Pending
  1. Cure Moderate

Posted (edited)

As Reska had left another younger page had come up to the group. They barely seemed more than twelve and clearly were working at the guild as a runner or messenger.

"I'm sorry to disturb you. But Mr Rackham, the man that requested the aid in Freebourne. He wanted to speak with the group before departure tomorrow... He's down in the pit. If you'd like to follow me?"

As the page lead them back to the training area, they could hear shouting and yelling upon going back outside. A circle was formed around two men that seemed to be fighting. Their shirts had been stripped off and both men circled one another, seeming to be sizing the other one up.

The first of the two was significantly larger. He also wasn't likely fully human either. It was possible the man had some percentage of Ogre or other larger humanoid in his blood line. He was much broader than the other man, and probably towered over him by nearly a foot in height. He was bald and barely had any sign of body hair. What he lacked in hair however he made up in tattoos over the upper torso of his body.

The second man was clearly human. Facial hair and various scars of battle were visible across his back and chest despite the thicker chest hair. He also had a red mark or tattoo of some sort across the bridge of his nose. Despite the clear physical disadvantage he had he seemed to be eager to start the exchange.

The two men went at each other like a bare knuckle boxing match. Body blows and punches across the face were exchanged multiple times before one of the men started to take the upper hand. The larger half-ogre of a man started pounding the other man down. Sickening thuds that seemed to echo through the entire back section of the guild area. The other man feel to a knee for a moment.

The man's eyes flash red for a split second as he looked down at the ground, if someone wasnt paying attention they likely would have missed it. Giving all the excitement and yelling no one else around him seemed to notice it. He spat out a bit of blood and wiped it from his mouth. The blood on his hand seemed to glow a bit brighter as he clenched his fist.

The man rolled back up to his feet, seemingly reinvigorated. He slammed a punch into the half-ogre's ribs that caused him to stumble back. The crack of bone could be heard like a gunshot. A second and third punch followed at a blazing speed that seemed almost unnaturally fast. The bearded man turned and jumped at a crate using it vault up for height. He came back down and around with a punch that cracked the larger man's jaw and sent him twisting on his feet and down to the ground in a daze.

image.jpeg.8f862cac8317d3aa388a6f7245510241.jpegThe half-ogre moaned a bit of a sound but showed no signs of getting back to his feet. The crowd of guild members erupted into shouts again. The "referee" if there was even such a thing in the brawl that just occurred, ran over and held up his arm.

Stepping over the fallen man, Rackam went about retrieving his shirt and the rest of his gear. He also got several coins from numerous guild members. Most of them with less than happy expressions about the exchange. As he got the last of his winnings, his vision glanced over towards where the page was with the women. The side of his mouth curling up into a bit of a smirk.

Better luck next time there Chuck...

ugh...Screw you Rackam... owww

I'm an expensive date...keep that in mind..

He laughed as he stepped over the Ogre-man once again. His fellow guild buddies finally trying to lift him back up to his feet. Rackam looked like he might start to slip his shirt back on as he made his way over, however he stopped and just draped it over his shoulder.

Ladies...

He gave somewhat of a slight bow in greeting.

J.T. Rackam. Ship Mage and Navigator to the King's Royal Navy, The S.S. Kessel. And at one time a fellow Black Sheep, such as yourselves. I do apologize that you had to witness just vulgar brutality. Though sadly, sometimes the aggression of men can build up over time at sea, if they don't have...other means... to relieve their stress.

He smiled again.

Edited by ArcaneDesperado (see edit history)

The Black Sheep boys came in all shapes and sizes, even if this new one was 'former' or whatnot. "Don't worry about it, it's why I wear a mask. To cover the blushing all over my sweet, innocent, easily-startled face. The vulgarity. The brutality. Oh me. Oh my." The others can just hear Dame stifle a chortle.

"So how can the Drujba help?... hey, we are calling our merry band, the Drujba, right? I didn't just like... make an assumption and now it's awkward for everyone?" She doesn't whisper the last words, any around, and especially Rackham can hear her second guess what their names.

OOC

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

Posted (edited)

image.jpeg.8f862cac8317d3aa388a6f7245510241.jpegI'm calling in an old favor. The guild heads still owe me from a couple years back. My lieutenant, her father is retired from the Navy. Runs the local city guard in Freebourne now. Not sure if you got the run down yet or not? Either way. City guard needs some extra assistance in keeping the pirate population in check. The local warlords between there and Eban have decided to make life more difficult than normal. I like to keep my L.T. in good spirits. Helping her family should do that a bit. Plus its just good business.

He glanced over the group.

They told me that they had a few new members that just passed Zeke's little trial. Figured I'd give you all a nice job fresh out of the gate. Should be decent pay, and if you do well you have a good standing to start with the guard in Freebourne, and the Salamis Navy.

Edited by ArcaneDesperado (see edit history)

Xiomara follows the page down to the training area, somewhat intrigued. She expects that she would find herself there often: a somewhat safe place to test and improve her skills. When the contest comes into view, she sizes up both men. Physical advantages seem to lean in the direction of the larger man, but that isn't always the whole story. She stops with the other women at the edge of the circle. Xiomara crosses her arms and watches closely.

Throughout the fight, she is stoic. Her eyes follow each movement, each nuance. The only time her façade breaks is when the shorter man lands a rib-cracking punch on the larger man. She winces with one side of her face, but her neutral expression returns quickly.

As Rackham collects his winnings and introduces himself to the Drujba, she watches his every move. He's a showman, that's for sure. She notices his decision to forego donning his shirt after seeing their group, that swagger in his walk. He's obviously looking for a reaction. And his comment about men's aggression? Mildly sexist. She can't help but roll her eyes. As if men are the only ones with pent-up aggression to work off. The corner of her mouth tips slightly downward.

'Black Sheep must attract a certain type of man.'

She unfolds her arms and shifts her weight onto one leg, letting a forearm rest on the butt of her falchion. Xiomara nods to Dame at the mention of the Drujba, but waits for the conversation to play out between her and Rackham. She wonders why Rackham left the Black Sheep. Must not have been too dramatic, if he's still hanging around and calling in favors. And there is a sense of sincerity in his desire to help them, despite his cockiness. It's a strange juxtaposition, the swagger against the authenticity. Consider her curiosity piqued.

"Xiomara," she says simply, offering her hand for a handshake. "I assure you that we'll take care of this for your lieutenant. She need not worry."

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Full Action:

image.jpeg.8f862cac8317d3aa388a6f7245510241.jpegOh she worries about everything I do. I have no doubt this will be no different when she hears about it. She is Sophia Gillan. "The Pirate Slayer of Freebourne"

He would take her offered hand in a shake. Despite the bravado and display the handshake didnt have any other undertones or attempts at dramatic seduction. It was firm and genuine, seeming to acknowledge her skill.

And I hope you do take care of it. Shes running herself ragged. Stressed. Overworking herself. Shes trying to live up to family legacy. 'Fraid shell drive herself into an early grave.

Sone of the arrogance was slipping as he discussed Sophia and a bit of concern crept into his voice.

"Well then, you hired the best group for the job. Cause we know how to work hard and have some fun on the side too. Want a sample we're going to celebrate in a bit." She steps up extending her hand since Xi did it. "Go by Dame Crow. I'm the brains of the outfit. I also shoot things good."

Her face moves to the others, hard to tell if she's looking for acknowledgement or disagreement to her claims. "Mm. But if getting her to relax is part of the mission, you will have to give us some details of what she likes and not. Like, can't give her fine bottle of Elvish wine and tickets to the opera if she's a whiskey and bawdy tavern song gal."

Dame already feels that getting this woman with an awesome nickname to not stress herself into an early grave is an integral part of the mission.

OOC

Bonus Action:

Reaction: