Out of character

Posted (edited)

Does anyone feel they need more info from me in order to post? I've set a few threads that you might want to follow in the post but happy to add a few things if it would help.

Edited by Samanos (see edit history)

Hey, sorry I didn't say anything sooner, but I am unable to post today and tomorrow, and probably not Saturday either (for me, it's 11 PM Thursday at the time of writing). Sadly, my childhood pet needs to be put down, and it is a long drive to the place we're burying him. I am not going to have the emotional or physical energy to do much. You can continue without me, and you can just assume that Allan is silently observing whatever's happening. I will be active again by Sunday.

So, I am thinking of doing some prophecies again. My idea is that either I get some leads on who to talk to or maybe I could use Change the Game to make some tags for me to later use.

I've got a migraine so I don't feel up to it tonight, but I think this might be a good setting for one of Declan's business collection rolls. I've never done this before so I expect I'll do something stupid when I roll it tomorrow - just let me know what to correct!

@Perlin My condolences for your loss. If you need a breather I can npc Allan for a while.

@LuckyDays The scene changed so I am ok with more prophecies, but since this is technically the same night, I will invoke your "running out of paper" weakness tag. If you make make the roll, mark attention to the appropriate theme.

@raschlain I like the implication that Declan has been here before, nice one! This is definitely a place where Declan's connections can prove useful.

@Feirgon Uh oh, Brianna drank alcohol. And there just might be a weakness invocation coming soon.

Great roleplay to all! I hope everyone is enjoying the game so far. I'll also remind you, that you all have access to the crew theme as well, though the tags in that one are crispy.

Thanks, Samanos! He just seemed like a character that would enjoy a bar or three. :D

Action: Investigate

Meet with business contact for information on the killers (any new comers matching description come into town? any rumors about the strange new power being used here? is there any connection to an artifact? etc)

Choose Tags:

Power: Business Connections

Weakness: Black Market Heat

Apply Statuses: I don't think this applies here?

Also, is the waiter talking to Allen or Declan?

Edited by raschlain (see edit history)
Name
roll
2d6 5,3

14 hours ago, Samanos said:

@Perlin My condolences for your loss. If you need a breather I can npc Allan for a while.

@LuckyDays The scene changed so I am ok with more prophecies, but since this is technically the same night, I will invoke your "running out of paper" weakness tag. If you make make the roll, mark attention to the appropriate theme.

@raschlain I like the implication that Declan has been here before, nice one! This is definitely a place where Declan's connections can prove useful.

@Feirgon Uh oh, Brianna drank alcohol. And there just might be a weakness invocation coming soon.

Great roleplay to all! I hope everyone is enjoying the game so far. I'll also remind you, that you all have access to the crew theme as well, though the tags in that one are crispy.

That reminds me. Can I rename my "Enough Paper size" weakness with "Not enough Paper"? The wording doesn't seem fitting anymore.

I'll roll for Investigate & post any replies after the crew's reactions.

Edited by LuckiDays (see edit history)