Out of character

@raschlain The waiter is talking to Declan yes. Your power was +1 so you get to ask me one question that has to based on the method of investigation.

From what I understand, Declan is reaching out to old business contacts (over the phone or are they in the club)?

Anything specific you wish to ask or do I pick from one of the options you listed above?

Also, since this success comes with a cost, I get to ask: What is Declan's greatest sorrow?

@LuckyDays no problem with re-writting that weakness.

@Perlin and @Feirgon If you want, you can do investigate rolls regarding what you observe around the club? This is optional, but it might help and it mighy be a fun exercise to applying your tags.

Sounds good! To investigate the scene, I just want to look around and see if there's anything interesting that I observe. I want to apply Meditation and Retaining a Level Head to filter out unnecessary distractions and try to take notice the subtle things that could be going around Allan. Is this valid, and if so, do I just roll 2d6+2?

19 hours ago, Samanos said:

@raschlain The waiter is talking to Declan yes. Your power was +1 so you get to ask me one question that has to based on the method of investigation.

From what I understand, Declan is reaching out to old business contacts (over the phone or are they in the club)?

Anything specific you wish to ask or do I pick from one of the options you listed above?

Also, since this success comes with a cost, I get to ask: What is Declan's greatest sorrow?

I had Declan indicate that he's asking the waiter for to liaison with anyone who might have a good word on the street so you've got flexibility in who, why or how the informant knows anything. Let me know if you'd like to approach it differently! But I don't think Declan is somebody who relies on his phone over more boots on grounds methods.

You can pick one of the questions listed above!

I'm not sure where to answer the sorrow question, so I'll add it as a spoiler here.

Show this

Declan's greatest sorrow was being betrayed by his closest friend when that friend inexplicably stole an artifact from him and vanished without a word.

7 hours ago, Perlin said:

Sounds good! To investigate the scene, I just want to look around and see if there's anything interesting that I observe. I want to apply Meditation and Retaining a Level Head to filter out unnecessary distractions and try to take notice the subtle things that could be going around Allan. Is this valid, and if so, do I just roll 2d6+2?

Yep that sounds good. I'm not invoking any weaknesses. Please include the two questions you'd like to ask along with your roll.

Well, according to Theo's paper, there's to be a shooting at the club. Because of this, Declan is trying to get the rest of the group to join Brianna so they don't get caught in any crossfire, should it erupt. He doesn't necessarily mean to abandon the club to its fate, but if everyone is together, they can formulate a plan to engage with it effectively.

Edited by raschlain (see edit history)

4 hours ago, raschlain said:

Just a heads up - i will be unable to post reliably this Saturday into Tuesday. If I get service, I'll post but there's no guarantee.

Thanks for letting us know😁

Seems like they should be on their way out but I'm not sure if they can do anything if the killing process has already started even if they get there in time...