Out of character

Well maybe they headed out as she took off and someone who is fast can go after her? They are faced with a decision tho: do they try to save the people at the bar from the shooting, do they go after Brianna or do they split and try to do both? If the last one, Declan seems best fit for a gunfight as he has guns (not sure if Theo or Allan do) but Brianna may be a higher priority. Maybe they can call the police and report suspicious activity at the bar?

Hey, Master of Ceremonies, do I have time to roll another Investigation to see who is the gang & gang members that is going to shoot up the Washboard?

On 4/7/2024 at 4:04 AM, LuckiDays said:

Hey, Master of Ceremonies, do I have time to roll another Investigation to see who is the gang & gang members that is going to shoot up the Washboard?

@LuckiDays Sure, but you can't use the exact same tags as the circumstances have not changed just yet.

I'll also note that Brianna is currently not under any mind altering effect. She is about to face a consequence for that bad roll though.

I'll post an update within 24 hours.

I am so sorry for disappearing for several days. I went to visit a family friend in Maine for the eclipse, and my cell service was effectively non-existent over there. They also did not have wifi. I'll post again tomorrow, and don't hesitate to post an update if you get online before I do.

11 hours ago, Samanos said:

@LuckiDays Sure, but you can't use the exact same tags as the circumstances have not changed just yet.

I'll also note that Brianna is currently not under any mind altering effect. She is about to face a consequence for that bad roll though.

I'll post an update within 24 hours.

Understood. I think I will do so in the Washboard.

At the moment, he intends to engage the man to see what he's nervous about, or, if the man moves, to tail him if he can. They don't know who he is yet, but he's clearly in the know of some things going on here.

I should say, though, that while Declan is attempting to manage the situation, if Allan or Theo believe they are better to go after the man or do something different, Declan would go along with it.

Do Declan wish for Theo to stop Brianna when she enters? Cuz Theo is thinking of evacuating everyone in the bar though.
Edit 1: Via displaying his prophecy to the bar attendees & cause them to run out.

Edited by LuckiDays (see edit history)

@Feirgon Since you rolled a 10 you get to choose two of the following effects in addition to the status you get to impose:

- You take cover or secure a superior position. If you don’t choose this, they can impose a status on you.
- Increase your status by 1 tier.
- You control the collateral damage.
- You hold the target’s attention.
- Gain 1 Juice.

The Valhalla boys have a size factor 1 and now all have Body armour and alert-2

10 hours ago, LuckiDays said:

Do Declan wish for Theo to stop Brianna when she enters? Cuz Theo is thinking of evacuating everyone in the bar though.
Edit 1: Via displaying his prophecy to the bar attendees & cause them to run out.

Declan was worried about Brianna returning while a gun fight took place and wanted her to have a place to go and help. He figured Theo could do that well. He assumed Alan might be good to grab the singer, maybe evacuate people via microphone.

But, Theo's ability might be better for it! Have Theo act as he sees best.

20 minutes ago, LuckiDays said:

I'll have Theo evacuate the bar. Is this Hit will all you got then, MC?

Hit with All you've got is for fighting. Theo will need to roll Convince. He can also roll Change the game if he wants to create a specific story tag to aid his convince roll.

3 hours ago, Samanos said:

@Feirgon Since you rolled a 10 you get to choose two of the following effects in addition to the status you get to impose:

- You take cover or secure a superior position. If you don’t choose this, they can impose a status on you.
- Increase your status by 1 tier.
- You control the collateral damage.
- You hold the target’s attention.
- Gain 1 Juice.

The Valhalla boys have a size factor 1 and now all have Body armour and alert-2

Hmmmm, I think Night Hood will want to impose a bleeding-cut effect. Or a beheaded effect...

She will secure a superior position. I'll add either some acrobatic flourish or overwhelming effect to my next IC post.

And finally she will control collateral damage as she does not want to hurt the person on the ground.