Adventure 3 - Tidal Tribulations

After the adventure in the dwarf mines, Kronk and Merida returned to the college and things seemed to settle down for a bit over the next week or so however rumors started spreading as messages started coming in from various kingdoms to their respective prince or princess. From what was overheard in the halls, it seemed the council had been contacted by the Seacoast Kingdom relaying a message from a certain sea witch that had recently visited the kingdom where she had admitted to the royalty there of the theft of a magical artifact from the royal colleges and desired to have a little meeting with the council to discuss a massive plan certain villains were plotting that if not stopped would cause disasters to engulf all the kingdoms of light and she wanted to make deals in exchange for securing their existence with the applied notion that if they didn't that she couldn't be counted on to use her recently acquired powers to save them. Naturally this caused many to have concerns and several representees of the kingdoms approached Merlin asking if he needed some more heroes added to his recently formed Kingdom Squad to deal with the sea witch and while Merlin downplayed the immediate need for heroes at this time. He did however go over several potential members he was considering pulled from the various kingdoms and sent personal invites with a crystal for the ability for that invited to come meet with him and talk one on one. He had been doing this for last week having meetings with people. However on one particularly damp morning, people in the college couldn't help but get roused when what sounded like a loud ocean wave crashing against a shore was heard followed by a loud hum as a magical barrier was hit against. It seems someone had attempted to magically teleport themselves to the colleges and got blocked by the magical barrier surrounding them.

"ooh." A sultry deep feminine voice purred in a loud echoing broadcast "someone beefed up the magical defenses since I've last been here." A chuckle would be had then what sounded like a loud metallic knocking was heard as the barrier was tapped against "Oh Merlin sweetheart," The voice called in a sweet but luring tone "I know I'm a little early for our meeting but come on you can open the door for little old me and my entourage."

"One moment, One moment," Merlin's voice broadcasted back "hold thy seahorses seawoman, not all of us land folk wake up at the crack of dawn you know and would you turn off that Thaumaturgy spell woman, you're disturbing the peace "

A haughty laugh would be had "Why? I thought everyone would want to know when the Goddess Queen of the Dark Sea has graced their humble college with her presence. You all are fortunate I wasn't expecting a fanfare for my arrival."

Merlin made a sputtering noise "Fanfare for her arrival," He grumbled "she's lucky I don't have a massive harpoon summoned..."

"now Merlin..." The woman purred "let's have bygone be bygones that is our little deal,"

Merlin growled then a hum would be heard as a shimmer went through the barrier "Just get in here Ursula and please make your way to my meeting room in the mage tower. We have a lot to discuss about your recent activities."

Ursula laughed "on my way sweetcheek." She purred then laughed.

Several moments later, summoning message were sent to certain people to have them gather in the main meeting hall of the mage towers and those that answered and went there would arrive in a generally empty with only the others who were summoned also entering.

~~~

@Ayeba @Niven81 @igordragonian12 @artsmythe @WolfBirch @Master_Enceladus @Rumrunner @Prehysterical

Okay Kingdom Squad welcome to chapter 3, if you can't piece it together from the story here's the setup, Aside from Merida (Rumrunner) and Kronk (Prehysterical) Merlin has been attempting to meet with each of you to discuss current events things whether or not this meeting occurred is up to you and your response to the current summons is also up to you. At this moment I'm looking at two teams of three/four or one team of six for the potential missions for the game but that all depends on you all responding. Thank you for your patience while we went through this recruitment process, and I am glad to be your host.

Moana-portrait-orange-border.png.4ca1bbdcf7ccf36d342db60233d0126e.pngMoana Waialiki — Sea Soul 6

Strength: 10 (+0)
Dexterity: 14 (+2)
Constitution: 14 (+2)

Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 10 (+0)
Charisma: 20 (+5)

AC: 15
HP: 35
PP: 14

Moana walked into the grand hall, craning her neck to look up at the decorations lining the ceiling. "Why?" she muttered to herself, "Why create such large halls, and then place decorations at the very top where it is impossible to see them?"

The lack of the sky anywhere in sight made her uneasy. The lack of water was one thing, but the land dwellers seemed to almost shun the sight of the outdoors with some of their grand designs. I kind of miss home already, she thought to herself. It was far from crippling; she could endure for a while longer. But she'd prefer more outdoor sceneries whenever possible.

She wondered how many people there was room for here, and was glad she didn't have to experience it. One of the girls she met had spoken about 'balls', a concept which baffled Moana to no end. They would dress up in elaborate clothes to throw balls? Why did it look like the eyes of the girl practically shone when she spoke about it? There was probably some important part of the context she had missed.

With no one else in sight, she walked to the closest window and climbed up so she could sit inside the frame. At last she could see the sky from here. She let a mote of water dance between her hands while she waited for someone else to show up.

OOC

Please join me in some casual roleplaying!

Edited by Ayeba
(Text color) (see edit history)

Rapunzel - Arcane Tricksteroldmanwanderer_Disneys_Rapunzel_short_brown_hair_high_fantasy_r_77974c05-de69-4746-b012-7131bbbd01f2-removebg-preview.png.e92ea98bef3b0aafea186d019b007d31.png

DnD Beyond Sheet | Myth-Weaver Sheet

STR: +0 | DEX: +3 | CON: +0 | INT: +2 | WIS: +0 | CHA: +3

INT: +3 | AC: 14 | HP: 27

Passive Perception: 16 | Passive Investigation: 14 | Passive Insight: 10

Rapunzel vaulted off of Maximus's back as the gallant horse trotted to a stop before. With a hug smile the young princess of Corona looked back at the horse. "Thank you for being such a dear and bringing me the whole way." She said brightly. "Seriously, though I wonder what that old wizard could want? The Ki ..." She stopped shook her head and continued. "Father seemed very out of sorts by it."

Walking over to the Captain of the City Guard, Rapunzel wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a hug. "Look after Eugene, he may get bored without me around and get ideas." She didn't have to say more, the last time she was away - on a diplomatic mission with the Que ... Mother - the former brigand had decided that he would wile away his time by testing all the countermeasures the castle vaults had to offer.

The horse gave her a look.

"Stop it! He isn't that bad, just make sure he isn't lonely." She bit her lip, failing to hide the fact that she was the one already feeling lonely without her adventurous fiancé around.

~*~

Sometime later Rapunzel was utterly lost within the complex she had arrived in the map her father had provided proving absolutely useless. Stepping through a set of large doors she found her in what must have been the grand hall. Looking up she let out a soft whistle. "Oh wow, I bet you could fit Mother's ... *sigh* ... I mean Gothel's entire tower in here." Looking up she twirled around taking the vaulted ceilings and facades in. "This is totally amazing." She said, unaware that she wasn't alone in the room.

OOC

@Ayeba I have taken the challenge!

Edited by Niven81 (see edit history)

Mickey the Sorcerer's Apprentice -- Mouse (Lightfoot Halfling) Folk Hero SorcererMickeyv7.jpg.1716c1797c70f8627088f601a5486646.jpg

AC: 14 | HP: 24/24 | Init: +4 | Speed: 25' | Jump: 30'| Prof. Bonus: +3 | Passive Perception: 9 | Passive Insight: 9 | Passive Investigation: 11 | STR: 10 (0) | DEX: 16 (+4) | CON: 13 (+1) | INT: 13 (+1) | WIS: 8 (-1) | CHA: 17 (+3) | Subclass: Wild Magic | Sorcery Points: 7 | Spellcasting Ability: CHA | Spell Save DC: 14 | Spell Attack Bonus: +6
Buffs: None | Debuffs: None | Advantages: Fear | Inspiration: 0 | Exhaustion: 0 |

"Will you stop following me?"

The ambulatory broom faltered, then stopped momentarily in confusion. Finally it hung its figurative "head" in shame.

Mickey sighed a moment, then thought better of his outburst. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Look. As soon as we finish this mission for Merlin, I promise that we'll... um, we'll find an enchanted mop somewhere for you to, uh, chat up. Okay?"

At that point the magical broom jerked up and started dancing around and around the anthropomorphic mouse. Smiling benignly, the murine miracle-worker then waved his gloved hands melodramatically in a complicated gesture, and the cleaning tool disappeared in a puff of smoke, but not before it enthusiastically waved good-bye.

Self-satisfied, the Sorcerer's Apprentice tipped his conical cap forward with one hand,  the chapeau's ornate astronomical sigils embroidered in gold thread upon it. He then turned decisively... and almost bumped into a pretty young girl with short brunette hair who seems dazzled by the vast architecture of the grand hall surrounding the pair.

"Oh. Ha-ha. Uh, h-hi, there." Mickey doffed his hat and bowed grandiloquently. Looking up again, he continueed, "Uh, ha-ha. My name is Mickey -- Mickey the Sorcerer's Apprentice. I'm from the kingdom of Happy Valley. Maybe you've heard of it... or even me? Well, anyway.... Um, are you a princess? You certainly look pretty enough to be one! Oh! Unless you're a spellcaster like me? Or are you an adventuress? Oh, golly. I'm sorry if I'm being too nosy. Ha-hah. Anyway, I'm here on a mission for Merlin. Have you ever heard of him?"

Smiling broadly, he waited politely for a response, his hands behind his back.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Mickey's action goes here.
Bonus Action: Mickey's bonus action goes here.
Move: Mickey's movement goes here.
Manipulate: Mickey's one free object interaction goes here.

Edited by artsmythe (see edit history)

Moana-portrait-orange-border.png.4ca1bbdcf7ccf36d342db60233d0126e.pngMoana Waialiki — Sea Soul 6

Moana looked the newcomer over. Wow, another beautiful girl. Had Merlin decided to only invite the prettiest girls he could find? If he had some ulterior motives, he'd be sorely disappointed...

And then a mouse walked in, proving her wrong. A mouse. Walked in. Wearing clothes and walking on two feet. It was not the first such creature she had seen, but she still found it a bit baffling. Clearly this was something she had to get used to now that she no longer was in home waters.

She leapt down from the window, intentionally making some noise to not surprise anyone. Maybe the mouse was easily startled? She didn't want to start their meeting scaring him off.

"Fair winds to you," she greeted them, "I am Moana Waialiki. I made landfall very recently after Merlin contacted me, so I'm not familiar with this place, mister Mickey. Or is it miss Mickey?" She looked him up and down, finding his clothes strange and unfamiliar. His voice was high-pitched and squeaky and gave her no hints. She looked to the pretty girl; perhaps she could provide some help? Or perhaps Moana had ruined everything already.

"Eh... Sorry. I hope I'm not offending you."

OOC

@artsmythe Can I ask you kindly that we keep it in past tense? Just following what our dear GM started.

Edited by Ayeba

Rapunzel - Arcane Tricksteroldmanwanderer_Disneys_Rapunzel_short_brown_hair_high_fantasy_r_77974c05-de69-4746-b012-7131bbbd01f2-removebg-preview.png.e92ea98bef3b0aafea186d019b007d31.png

DnD Beyond Sheet | Myth-Weaver Sheet

STR: +0 | DEX: +3 | CON: +0 | INT: +2 | WIS: +0 | CHA: +3

INT: +3 | AC: 14 | HP: 27

Passive Perception: 16 | Passive Investigation: 14 | Passive Insight: 10

Rapunzel nearly jumped in surprise when the mouse - did he call himself, Mickey? - snuck up on her and introduced himself. Not a moment later another girl appeared. "Hello," she said, some of her old shut in shyness coming to the surface. "I'm Rapunzel of Corona, it's a pleasure to meet you both."

She looked toward Moana and caught the girl's questioning look and shrugged on response. "This is truly a beautiful place," the Princess said. "Have you been here long?"

R.jpg.2ca289fdf72caaacb64a030887b89370.jpg

Princess Merida of DunBroch - Character Sheet | Application

AC: 18 |  HP: 52/52 |  PP: 19 |  Speed: 35ft |  Spells: Lvl I 4/4 , Lvl II 2/2 | Hunter's mark 0/1 | Misty Step 1/1

Galloping in on her galoot of a horse, a mass of red curls with a twig of girl beneath them, slid out of her saddle. Tying Angus to a hitching post, she looked back down towards the road. They'd passed Magnus and Eugene on their her way back to the school after her practice ride. "Wasn't that the prettiest hors-- WACK" She got a tail in the face and it nearly knocked her over, shaking free of it, the redhead smoothed her dark green dress and marched off towards the tower.

Inside she overheard the other's comment on the size in amazement and a grin curled the corners of her lips and twinkled in her eyes. She waived her hand downward. "Of course it's large. How else would you serve tea to giants? Everyone knows you need a great hall for giants, bigger than the biggest bear you ever seen, but still they have a wee little cup of brew. Fine lads really."

Mechanics:

image.gif.08e4aec077cf2ac29a5a1628a890c76e.gif

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2685197]Princess Merida of Dunbroch[/url][/b] [i][ooc=Human]Wildhunt Shifter[/ooc] Ranger 6 Chaotic Good[/i] [b]AC[/b] 16 [b]HP[/b] 52 [b]Speed[/b] 35ft [b]Str[/b] 12 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 18 (4) [b]Con[/b] 14 (2) [b]Wis[/b] 16 (3) [b]Int[/b] 8 (-1) [b]Cha[/b] 10 (0) [b]Attacks[/b] [b]Longbow +1[/b] +10 1d8+5 [b]Rapier[/b] +7 1d8+4 [b]Shortsword(Highland Dirk)[/b] +7 1d6+4 [b][/b] [b][/b] [b]Background[/b] Folk Hero - [ooc=Rustic Hospitality]Since you come from the ranks of the common folk, you fit in among them with ease. You can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among other commoners, unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them. They will shield you from the law or anyone else searching for you, though they will not risk their lives for you.[/ooc] [b]ASI & Feats[/b] +2 Dex - [ooc=Fey touched]Misty step and Hunter's Mark free to cast 1/day, and added to spell list[/ooc], [ooc=Sharpshooter]Attacking at long range doesn't impose disadvantage on your ranged weapon attack rolls. Your ranged weapon attacks ignore half and three-quarters cover. Before you make an attack with a ranged weapon that you are proficient with, you can choose to take a -5 penalty to the attack roll. If that attack hits, you add +10 to the attack's damage.[/ooc] [b]Race:[/b] Wispbound Human(Wildhunt Shifter) - [ooc=Ability Score Increase] Your Wisdom score increases by 2, Dexterity increase by 1[/ooc], [ooc=Darkvision]You have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.[/ooc], [ooc=Natural Tracker]You have proficiency in the Survival skill.[/ooc], [ooc=Keen Senses]You have proficiency in the Perception skill.[/ooc]. [ooc=Wisping]As a bonus action, you can assume power from the will-o-wisps. Your eyes glow blue and a feint aura surrounds you as you are protected by fate. This transformation lasts for 1 minute, until you die, or until you revert to your normal appearance as a bonus action. When you shift, you gain temporary hit points equal to your level + your Constitution modifier (minimum of 1 temporary hit point). While shifted, you have advantage on Wisdom checks. Once you shift, you can’t do so again until you finish a short or long rest[/ooc], [ooc=Mark the wisps]As a bonus action, you can mark one creature you can see within 10 feet of you. Until the end of your next long rest, your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make to find the marked creature, and you always know the location of that creature if it is within 60 feet of you. You can't use this trait again until you finish a short or long rest.[/ooc] [b]Class:[/b] Ranger - [ooc=Favored Foe]When you hit a creature with an attack roll, you can call on your mystical bond with nature to mark the target as your favored enemy for 1 minute or until you lose your concentration (as if you were concentrating on a spell). The first time on each of your turns that you hit the favored enemy and deal damage to it, including when you mark it, you increase that damage by 1d6. You can use this feature to mark a favored enemy a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.[/ooc], [ooc=Canny]Choose one of your skill proficiencies(perception). Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make using the chosen skill. You can also speak, read, and write 2 additional languages of your choice[/ooc], [ooc=Roving]Your walking speed increases by 5, and you gain a climbing speed and a swimming speed equal to your walking speed.[/ooc], [ooc=Fighting style(Archery)]You gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls you make with ranged weapons.[/ooc], [ooc=Spellcasting]Spellcasting By the time you reach 2nd level, you have learned to use the magical essence of nature to cast spells, much as a druid does. Spell Slots The Ranger table shows how many spell slots you have to cast your ranger spells of 1st level and higher. To cast one of these spells, you must expend a slot of the spell's level or higher. You regain all expended spell slots when you finish a long rest. For example, if you know the 1st-level spell Animal Friendship and have a 1st-level and a 2nd-level spell slot available, you can cast Animal Friendship using either slot. Spells Known of 1st Level and Higher You know two 1st-level spells of your choice from the ranger spell list. The Spells Known column of the Ranger table shows when you learn more ranger spells of your choice. Each of these spells must be of a level for which you have spell slots. For instance, when you reach 5th level in this class, you can learn one new spell of 1st or 2nd level. Additionally, when you gain a level in this class, you can choose one of the ranger spells you know and replace it with another spell from the ranger spell list, which also must be of a level for which you have spell slots. Spellcasting Ability Wisdom is your spellcasting ability for your ranger spells, since your magic draws on your attunement to nature. You use your Wisdom whenever a spell refers to your spellcasting ability. In addition, you use your Wisdom modifier when setting the saving throw DC for a ranger spell you cast and when making an attack roll with one. Spell save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Wisdom modifier Spell attack modifier = your proficiency bonus + your Wisdom modifier Spellcasting Focus (Optional) At 2nd level, you can use a druidic focus as a spellcasting focus for your ranger spells. A druidic focus might be a sprig of mistletoe or holly, a wand or rod made of yew or another special wood, a staff drawn whole from a living tree, or an object incorporating feathers, fur, bones, and teeth from sacred animals.[/ooc], [ooc=Primal Awareness]You can focus your awareness through the interconnections of nature: you learn additional spells when you reach certain levels in this class if you don't already know them, as shown in the Primal Awareness Spells table. These spells don't count against the number of ranger spells you know. Primal Awareness Spells Ranger Level Spell 3rd.... Speak with Animals 5th.... Beast Sense 9th.... Speak with Plants 13th.. Locate Creature 17th.. Commune with Nature You can cast each of these spells once without expending a spell slot. Once you cast a spell in this way, you can't do so again until you finish a long rest.[/ooc], [ooc=Extra Attack]Beginning at 5th level, you can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn.[/ooc] [b]Subclass:[/b] Horizon Walker [ooc=Detect Portal]At 3rd level, you gain the ability to magically sense the presence of a planar portal. As an action, you detect the distance and direction to the closest planar portal within 1 mile of you. Once you use this feature, you can't use it again until you finish a short or long rest. See the "Planar Travel" section in chapter 2 of the Dungeon Master's Guide for examples of planar portals.[/ooc], [ooc=Planar Warrior] At 3rd level, you learn to draw on the energy of the multiverse to augment your attacks. As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. The next time you hit that creature on this turn with a weapon attack, all damage dealt by the attack becomes force damage, and the creature takes an extra 1d8 force damage from the attack. When you reach 11th level in this class, the extra damage increases to 2d8.[/ooc] [ooc=Stellar Blessing]While in a critical health state (below 50% HP) you may trigger stellar blessing through the following options no action required. You may use each option once per short or long rest: • If you miss with an attack roll, or miss with a saving throw, you can add 2d4 to the roll. • If you are being healed add your character level times 5 to the amount restored. • If you are about to be hit by an attack increase your AC by 5[/ooc]
Princess Merida of Dunbroch
Human Ranger 6 Chaotic Good

AC 16 HP 52 Speed 35ft

Str 12 (1) Dex 18 (4) Con 14 (2) Wis 16 (3) Int 8 (-1) Cha 10 (0)

Attacks
Longbow +1 +10 1d8+5
Rapier +7 1d8+4
Shortsword(Highland Dirk) +7 1d6+4

Background Folk Hero
- Rustic Hospitality

ASI & Feats +2 Dex
- Fey touched , Sharpshooter

Race: Wispbound Human(Wildhunt Shifter)
- Ability Score Increase , Darkvision , Natural Tracker , Keen Senses . Wisping , Mark the wisps

Class: Ranger
- Favored Foe , Canny , Roving , Fighting style(Archery) , Spellcasting , Primal Awareness , Extra Attack

Subclass: Horizon Walker
Detect Portal , Planar Warrior

Stellar Blessing

Name
Deception - bluff about giants
1d20 9

19 hours ago, Niven81 said:

She looked toward Moana and caught the girl's questioning look and shrugged on response. "This is truly a beautiful place," the Princess said. "Have you been here long?"

Moana smiled at Rapunzel. "No, I arrived just before you. Or were you asking if I've been here long in this area? I only arrived yesterday."

Another pretty girl arrived, this time a red-head. Unlike the short-haired Rapunzel, Moana immediately felt a kinship with her, as it seemed she would know of the woes of long unruly hair.

18 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

Inside she overheard the other's comment on the size in amazement and a grin curled the corners of her lips and twinkled in her eyes. She waived her hand downward. "Of course it's large. How else would you serve tea to giants? Everyone knows you need a great hall for giants, bigger than the biggest bear you ever seen, but still they have a wee little cup of brew. Fine lads really."

"Giants?" Moana asked. Her thoughts went to Te Fiti. Surely she wouldn't fit in this hall. It was large, but not island-sized vast. Was Te Fiti considered a giant by these people? She'd ask, but then she'd have to share the entire story. Maybe later if they got along well.

There was something about red-head's tale that seemed to not be entirely sincere, but Moana saw little reason to confront her; she didn't want to risk insulting more people. "I'll just have to take your word for it," She said and gave a bow. "I am Moana Waialiki. Do you also hail from lands far away from here?"

OOC

As if Rapunzel has no experience with long hair... but to be fair; her hair was magical, and she didn't seem to feel any discomfort from having it be pulled.

Edited by Ayeba

Mickey the Sorcerer's Apprentice -- Mouse (Lightfoot Halfling) Folk Hero SorcererMickeyv7.jpg.1716c1797c70f8627088f601a5486646.jpg

AC: 14 | HP: 24/24 | Init: +4 | Speed: 25' | Jump: 30'| Prof. Bonus: +3 | Passive Perception: 9 | Passive Insight: 9 | Passive Investigation: 11 | STR: 10 (0) | DEX: 16 (+4) | CON: 13 (+1) | INT: 13 (+1) | WIS: 8 (-1) | CHA: 17 (+3) | Subclass: Wild Magic | Sorcery Points: 7 | Spellcasting Ability: CHA | Spell Save DC: 14 | Spell Attack Bonus: +6
Buffs: None | Debuffs: None | Advantages: Fear | Inspiration: 0 | Exhaustion: 0 |

When the long-haired girl jumped down to where Mickey and the short-haired girl stood, the mouse only flinched but a little, yet stood his ground. While the first girl he met seemed to be dressed more appropriately for the Kingdoms, this newcomer seemed to be dressed oddly for the area and the time of year. Still, far be it for the young sorcerer to ever claim to being a fashionista.

Before he could respond to Moana’s questions, though, a third girl joined them, although she seemed more formidable than the others due to her bow and quiver. Mickey had always assumed that if you were a pretty girl and were dressed well in the Kingdoms, then you had to be a princess. At least, his Minnie was like that.

Ah, Minnie. How I miss you.

Addressing the trio, he again bowed deeply. “Ha-ha. Your royal highnesses, I presume? Anyway, I am a lad, not a lass, Princess Moana. My name is Mickey and I’m from Happy Valley. My mentor was Yesnid, a powerful sorcerer, but I’m currently studying under Merlin here at the Mage Towers. In fact, master Merlin has decreed that I come here today.”

Nodding towards the redhead, the talking mouse continued amicably, “As for giants, oddly enough, the King of Happy Valley gave me the title of ‘Royal High Killer of the Giant’. Ha-ha!”

Then another thought struck the spellcaster. Acting as nonchalantly as he could, whistling a disjointed tune at first, he asks, “Uh, if any of you are attending the Princess Academy, er, ah, have you, uh, ever met a, uh, Princess Minnie?”

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Mickey's action goes here.
Bonus Action: Mickey's bonus action goes here.
Move: Mickey's movement goes here.
Manipulate: Mickey's one free object interaction goes here.

Edited by artsmythe (see edit history)

It looked like the mouse hadn't taken offense. Moana let out a mental sigh of relief. She found Mickey fascinating, not at all what she had imagined a mouse would be like. It was of particular interest that he was a mage of some kind. Perhaps he help her with her water shaping; she had run into a bit of a wall lately. She decided that this was not the best setting to bring up the question, but maybe later?

"I'm not a princess," Moana answered his question. "Daughter of a chief, but that does not make me a princess. We don't have kings and queens or any other royalty."

She looked at the others. Were they princesses attending a Princess Academy? That opened up so many questions.

"Forgive me for asking, but can you tell me more about this Princess Academy? How many princesses are there in the vicinity that you can dedicate an entire academy to it? Is there a Prince Academy too?"

Edited by Ayeba (see edit history)

Aurora-Briar Rose- (Eladrin) Dream Cycle Druid

eddhttps://og.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2887261

HP: 48/48 AC: 12(11) Intative: +1 PP: 17

Spell Slots: 1: 4/4

2: 3/3

3: 3/3

Mood: Spring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora was actually a student at the college. This morning she woke up with green robes- as she was mostly thinking about Fauna at night.

It wasnt her bravest personality, but she was patient. The message seemed urgent enough to be an excuse to not to wear shoes today.

She simply jumped off bed, and has grabbed her robe and staff, humming to herself. She was a bit tired, as she met Prince Philip in secret.

It was such an exciting night!

She had respect for the college, but she felt at home more at nature and exploring then in great castles.

She has walked at slow pace, thinking about the situation and about the optimal uses for the spells she had prepared.

So she has entered the hall without much of fanare.

"Ah. Forgive my tardiness."  she gave a tender smile.

Aurora turn to Rapunzel with a bigger smile.*

"Long time no see! I hope you were doing well!"

And would move toward her and offer a hug.

She then will remember her proper royal manners, Aurora has recently learned.

"Welcome everyone. I am Aurora. A princess in learning."  she give a polite bow.

She gave a small giggle as she arrived just in time for Moana's last. question.

"Yes. Indeed! There is a prince academy! My fiance study there in parallel to me."

*I have written Rapunzel as a friend of Aurora with realizing only now, that she is a player's PC.

If it's an issue, I will edit both the contact list and this reply.

R.jpg.2ca289fdf72caaacb64a030887b89370.jpg

Princess Merida of DunBroch - Character Sheet | Application

AC: 18 |  HP: 52/52 |  PP: 19 |  Speed: 35ft |  Spells: Lvl I 4/4 , Lvl II 2/2 | Hunter's mark 0/1 | Misty Step 1/1

She bowed back to Moana with an overly dramatic flourish. "No, I'm nowhere near so lucky as to be from somewhere far too far away. I am Princess Merida of DunBroch," She rolled her eyes at her own title as if it was more a burden than a privledge. "And ya, there's loads of princesses and princes, it's all on the same grounds really, though the princes get to do all the fun stuff like fight with swords and ride horses while we lasses get to flit around and about our dresses, do our hair, and batt our lashes. I'm pretty sure a Chief is basically royalty. I thought I met pochawanna somewhere, you'd like her. Technically my da was a chief, but then all the clans joined under him and named him King, if they hadn't I'd be no different then you, but they did, so I'm here. Hurrah... That all said, my exceptional skill did get me to work under Merlin and go on adventures that were a great bit o' fun."

When Mickey piped up she looked down at him, hair bobbing over her face, forcing her to hold it aside and crouch instead. "A wee one like you a giant slayer! Oh, well how do you do Mr. Mickey. I think I met your princess, she's a lot like you, but I think she had some trouble with her sleeping. I can't recall. Sweet though, lashes so long she could deflect arrows by batting them

... Hi Aurora, you sleep in again?"

Mechanics:

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2685197]Princess Merida of Dunbroch[/url][/b] [i][ooc=Human]Wildhunt Shifter[/ooc] Ranger 6 Chaotic Good[/i] [b]AC[/b] 16 [b]HP[/b] 52 [b]Speed[/b] 35ft [b]Str[/b] 12 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 18 (4) [b]Con[/b] 14 (2) [b]Wis[/b] 16 (3) [b]Int[/b] 8 (-1) [b]Cha[/b] 10 (0) [b]Attacks[/b] [b]Longbow +1[/b] +10 1d8+5 [b]Rapier[/b] +7 1d8+4 [b]Shortsword(Highland Dirk)[/b] +7 1d6+4 [b][/b] [b][/b] [b]Background[/b] Folk Hero - [ooc=Rustic Hospitality]Since you come from the ranks of the common folk, you fit in among them with ease. You can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among other commoners, unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them. They will shield you from the law or anyone else searching for you, though they will not risk their lives for you.[/ooc] [b]ASI & Feats[/b] +2 Dex - [ooc=Fey touched]Misty step and Hunter's Mark free to cast 1/day, and added to spell list[/ooc], [ooc=Sharpshooter]Attacking at long range doesn't impose disadvantage on your ranged weapon attack rolls. Your ranged weapon attacks ignore half and three-quarters cover. Before you make an attack with a ranged weapon that you are proficient with, you can choose to take a -5 penalty to the attack roll. If that attack hits, you add +10 to the attack's damage.[/ooc] [b]Race:[/b] Wispbound Human(Wildhunt Shifter) - [ooc=Ability Score Increase] Your Wisdom score increases by 2, Dexterity increase by 1[/ooc], [ooc=Darkvision]You have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.[/ooc], [ooc=Natural Tracker]You have proficiency in the Survival skill.[/ooc], [ooc=Keen Senses]You have proficiency in the Perception skill.[/ooc]. [ooc=Wisping]As a bonus action, you can assume power from the will-o-wisps. Your eyes glow blue and a feint aura surrounds you as you are protected by fate. This transformation lasts for 1 minute, until you die, or until you revert to your normal appearance as a bonus action. When you shift, you gain temporary hit points equal to your level + your Constitution modifier (minimum of 1 temporary hit point). While shifted, you have advantage on Wisdom checks. Once you shift, you can’t do so again until you finish a short or long rest[/ooc], [ooc=Mark the wisps]As a bonus action, you can mark one creature you can see within 10 feet of you. Until the end of your next long rest, your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make to find the marked creature, and you always know the location of that creature if it is within 60 feet of you. You can't use this trait again until you finish a short or long rest.[/ooc] [b]Class:[/b] Ranger - [ooc=Favored Foe]When you hit a creature with an attack roll, you can call on your mystical bond with nature to mark the target as your favored enemy for 1 minute or until you lose your concentration (as if you were concentrating on a spell). The first time on each of your turns that you hit the favored enemy and deal damage to it, including when you mark it, you increase that damage by 1d6. You can use this feature to mark a favored enemy a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.[/ooc], [ooc=Canny]Choose one of your skill proficiencies(perception). Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make using the chosen skill. You can also speak, read, and write 2 additional languages of your choice[/ooc], [ooc=Roving]Your walking speed increases by 5, and you gain a climbing speed and a swimming speed equal to your walking speed.[/ooc], [ooc=Fighting style(Archery)]You gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls you make with ranged weapons.[/ooc], [ooc=Spellcasting]Spellcasting By the time you reach 2nd level, you have learned to use the magical essence of nature to cast spells, much as a druid does. Spell Slots The Ranger table shows how many spell slots you have to cast your ranger spells of 1st level and higher. To cast one of these spells, you must expend a slot of the spell's level or higher. You regain all expended spell slots when you finish a long rest. For example, if you know the 1st-level spell Animal Friendship and have a 1st-level and a 2nd-level spell slot available, you can cast Animal Friendship using either slot. Spells Known of 1st Level and Higher You know two 1st-level spells of your choice from the ranger spell list. The Spells Known column of the Ranger table shows when you learn more ranger spells of your choice. Each of these spells must be of a level for which you have spell slots. For instance, when you reach 5th level in this class, you can learn one new spell of 1st or 2nd level. Additionally, when you gain a level in this class, you can choose one of the ranger spells you know and replace it with another spell from the ranger spell list, which also must be of a level for which you have spell slots. Spellcasting Ability Wisdom is your spellcasting ability for your ranger spells, since your magic draws on your attunement to nature. You use your Wisdom whenever a spell refers to your spellcasting ability. In addition, you use your Wisdom modifier when setting the saving throw DC for a ranger spell you cast and when making an attack roll with one. Spell save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Wisdom modifier Spell attack modifier = your proficiency bonus + your Wisdom modifier Spellcasting Focus (Optional) At 2nd level, you can use a druidic focus as a spellcasting focus for your ranger spells. A druidic focus might be a sprig of mistletoe or holly, a wand or rod made of yew or another special wood, a staff drawn whole from a living tree, or an object incorporating feathers, fur, bones, and teeth from sacred animals.[/ooc], [ooc=Primal Awareness]You can focus your awareness through the interconnections of nature: you learn additional spells when you reach certain levels in this class if you don't already know them, as shown in the Primal Awareness Spells table. These spells don't count against the number of ranger spells you know. Primal Awareness Spells Ranger Level Spell 3rd.... Speak with Animals 5th.... Beast Sense 9th.... Speak with Plants 13th.. Locate Creature 17th.. Commune with Nature You can cast each of these spells once without expending a spell slot. Once you cast a spell in this way, you can't do so again until you finish a long rest.[/ooc], [ooc=Extra Attack]Beginning at 5th level, you can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn.[/ooc] [b]Subclass:[/b] Horizon Walker [ooc=Detect Portal]At 3rd level, you gain the ability to magically sense the presence of a planar portal. As an action, you detect the distance and direction to the closest planar portal within 1 mile of you. Once you use this feature, you can't use it again until you finish a short or long rest. See the "Planar Travel" section in chapter 2 of the Dungeon Master's Guide for examples of planar portals.[/ooc], [ooc=Planar Warrior] At 3rd level, you learn to draw on the energy of the multiverse to augment your attacks. As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. The next time you hit that creature on this turn with a weapon attack, all damage dealt by the attack becomes force damage, and the creature takes an extra 1d8 force damage from the attack. When you reach 11th level in this class, the extra damage increases to 2d8.[/ooc] [ooc=Stellar Blessing]While in a critical health state (below 50% HP) you may trigger stellar blessing through the following options no action required. You may use each option once per short or long rest: • If you miss with an attack roll, or miss with a saving throw, you can add 2d4 to the roll. • If you are being healed add your character level times 5 to the amount restored. • If you are about to be hit by an attack increase your AC by 5[/ooc]
Princess Merida of Dunbroch
Human Ranger 6 Chaotic Good

AC 16 HP 52 Speed 35ft

Str 12 (1) Dex 18 (4) Con 14 (2) Wis 16 (3) Int 8 (-1) Cha 10 (0)

Attacks
Longbow +1 +10 1d8+5
Rapier +7 1d8+4
Shortsword(Highland Dirk) +7 1d6+4

Background Folk Hero
- Rustic Hospitality

ASI & Feats +2 Dex
- Fey touched , Sharpshooter

Race: Wispbound Human(Wildhunt Shifter)
- Ability Score Increase , Darkvision , Natural Tracker , Keen Senses . Wisping , Mark the wisps

Class: Ranger
- Favored Foe , Canny , Roving , Fighting style(Archery) , Spellcasting , Primal Awareness , Extra Attack

Subclass: Horizon Walker
Detect Portal , Planar Warrior

Stellar Blessing

While others were making their introductions, a loud clanging was heard from the door. A very scrawny man appeared with several tools, books, and large backpack and other assortments stumbling around while trying to juggle all of this equipment. By physical looks alone it was amazing how he was able to hold up such things letting only one or two items fall. He was wearing very thick and large glasses which, were sliding off his nose, as he was finally able to turn around and see a group of people.

"Oh, hello everyone!", he said in a slight nervous introductory manner. "Has anyone seen an individual named Merlin?", he stated before a small wrench fell out from the middle of the pile of items. Before he could say anything else he tripped over very haphazardly and fell to the ground. Quickly picking himself up he looked around out of embarrassing but quickly composed himself stating, "Sorry about that...I'll clean this mess up in a bit. Ah, oh right introductions I guess. I'm Milo. Milo James Thatch."

Aurora-Briar Rose- (Eladrin) Dream Cycle Druid

spacer.png

eddhttps://og.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2887261

HP: 48/48 AC: 12(11) Intative: +1 PP: 17

Spell Slots: 1: 4/4

2: 3/3

3: 3/3

Mood: Spring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well.. I must confess that.. yes. Indeed." Aurora has smiled sheepishly.

If she was inspired this day by any other fairy than Fauna she would have teased in return, or even get insulted if she was in her darkest mood..

but thankfully not today.

"Well, those are important skills. Many of them I havent learned at the Enchanted Forest... and we are supposed to be propper queens one day."  Aurora has argued softly in the defence of the academy.

"And if it were that bad, would you have been trusted to go on such important adventures?"

Aurora has gotten distracted by the arrival of Milo.

"Oh dear. Are you alright, Mister Thatch?" Aurora has asked as she leaned to help him with all the stuff that has fallen around

"Merlin was the one who has summoned us here. So I assume he would arrive sooner rather then later." Aurora try to sooth Milo with a comforting smile.

spacer.pngKronk

HP: 56/56 | Initiative: +1 | Perception: +1 | Stealth: +1 | Armor Class: 17

Kronk sighed as he pulled a fresh batch of avalanche cake from the oven. Why did these heroic summons always seem to happen when he was in the middle of baking?

"That's because you're always baking, doofus," his shoulder devil reminded him. "When's the last time you dished out some knuckle sandwiches? Or went to pump iron at the gym?"

"Don't mind him, Kronk. Merlin has asked for you yet again. That means that he trusts you, Kronk's shoulder angel reassured him. "Considering that your boss is a maniacal madwoman, that's saying something! Everyone appreciates your help in the kitchen and on the battlefield." It was unclear how metaphysical concepts had an esophagus, but Kronk could still hear his shoulder devil gag on the very sentiment.

Setting aside his mittens (which also served as a convenient way to banish those intrusive thoughts), Kronk looked over to Tiana working on her beignets. "Not trying to be a flake here, Tiana, but Merlin wants me over at the Mage Towers again. I'm sorry to leave you hanging, but something tells me that whatever this is about, it's more important than putting the ice frosting on this puppy. It's too bad... I was looking forward to seeing the look on Elsa's face when she got it."

Putting his extensive cardio to work, Kronk hoofed it over to the meeting hall. As he walked in, the tall man found himself surprised by all the new faces present. It almost made him self-conscious, but seeing Merida reassured Kronk (to his surprise). It seemed like Merlin was calling in more help for all the evil shenanigans that seemed to be developing. Kronk smiled nervously and gave an awkward wave. "Uh, heeeeey. Sorry I'm late. Hope I didn't hold anything up. I was in the kitchen."

Looking down, Kronk was reminded that he was, indeed, still wearing an apron. He had a bad habit of running off with these... Maybe invest in a battle apron? Ah, but any sort of blood stains would be impossible to get out... not to mention highly unsanitary. "If I had known there were going to be so many people here, I would have brought snacks." Embarrassment prompted a half-hearted chuckle.

Once Kronk's eyes fell on Mickey, however, his awkwardness melted into a gentle smile. Such a cute little guy! Animals had always been so much easier to talk to than other people. Despite being more than twice Mickey's height and seven times his body weight, Kronk bent his knees to crouch down and talk to the mouse closer to his level. He extended his hand in an offer to shake. "Hey there, little mouse friend. Name's Kronk. You a wizard like Merlin? You certainly look the part."