Adventure 3 - Tidal Tribulations

image.jpeg.046450084d26c8cee63870bae1f483c2.jpegName Eilonwy | Class Rogue 4/Wizard 2 | AC: 14 (17) | HP: 27/27 | Prof: +3 | PP: 13 | Saves: Str -1 / Dex +7 / Con +1 / Int +6 / Wis +0 / Cha +1 | Portent (8)

Special Abilities darkvision, Sneak Attack, Incisive Sense, Blessing of the Moonweaver, Cunning Action, Steady Aim, Ear for deceit, Eye for Detail, Insightful Fighting, Divination Savant, Portent | 

Attacks: Rapier | +7 | 1d8+4 pierciing, Shortbow +1 | +8 | 1d6+5 piercing (80/320 ), Dagger | +7 | 1d4+4 piercing (20/60)

Prepared Spells | Spell DC: 14 | Spell Attack +6 | Hit Dice 4d8/2d6 (6/6) | Death Saves: 0/0

Cantrips: Light, Booming Blade, Mind Sliver, Green-flame Blade, Sacred Flame, Vicious Mockery

Level 1 | (3/3) | Thunderwave, Find Familiar, Chromatic Orb, Shield, Magic Missile, Mage Armor, Healing Word (1/day), Silvery Barbs, Dissonant Whispers

Yet another princess walked into the crowded room. Her golden red hair cascading down her back. Her dress elegant yet very functional as are her shoes. A little bauble glows floating along ahead of her and a small pink pig walks in beside her and scans the room. The princess gives a polite perfunctory curtsy and introduces herself, "Greetings I am Princess Eilonwy of the Royal House of Llyr, and this is Hen Wen." she adds introducing the pig, but apparently ignoring the floating bauble. "Merlin should be along shortly. I believe he is in a meeting."

Seeing a familiar face she approaches Merida, "This room is getting as crowded as a barrel of herring about to be thrown into the sea. How are you doing?" She asks.

@Rumrunner

Mechanics

MOVE: none

ACTION: none

BONUS ACTION: none

REACTION: none

CONCENTRATION: none

OOC: none

Edited by WolfBirch (see edit history)
Name
portent
1d20 8

Moana-portrait-orange-border.png.4ca1bbdcf7ccf36d342db60233d0126e.pngMoana Waialiki Sea Soul 6

Strength: 10 (+0)
Dexterity: 14 (+2)
Constitution: 14 (+2)

Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 10 (+0)
Charisma: 20 (+5)

AC: 15
HP: 35
PP: 14

Moana's eyes went wide. Were these girls all princesses? She felt woefully underdressed for the occasion; she should have brought her ceremonial garb. Couldn't Merlin have given her a hint or something?

She bowed to all the new arrivals and introduced herself. Many of them seemed to be familiar with each other, and she felt like a fish on land among all these princesses.

The weird human bucked the trend. He seemed weirdly relatable, like a mix between Heihei and Maui. She edged closer to him, seeking refuge in familiarity. "I'm interested in your cooking. Perhaps you could teach me how you prepare food here on land. I'll be honest; the bread I got for breakfast was dry and uninspired."

OOC

I think unironically that Kronk seems to be what you would get if you mixed Heihei (Moana's chicken) and Maui.

Edited by Ayeba (see edit history)

Mickey the Sorcerer's Apprentice -- Mouse (Lightfoot Halfling) Folk Hero SorcererMickeyv7.jpg.1716c1797c70f8627088f601a5486646.jpg

AC: 14 | HP: 24/24 | Init: +4 | Speed: 25' | Jump: 30'| Prof. Bonus: +3 | Passive Perception: 9 | Passive Insight: 9 | Passive Investigation: 11 | STR: 10 (0) | DEX: 16 (+4) | CON: 13 (+1) | INT: 13 (+1) | WIS: 8 (-1) | CHA: 17 (+3) | Subclass: Wild Magic | Sorcery Points: 7 | Spellcasting Ability: CHA | Spell Save DC: 14 | Spell Attack Bonus: +6
Buffs: None | Debuffs: None | Advantages: Fear | Inspiration: 0 | Exhaustion: 0 |

After Kronk started shaking Mickey's hand (and the rest of his tiny body, too!), Mickey gingerly withdrew his hand from the man-mountain's mighty mitt and started massaging his own gloved hand to restart the circulation. "H-h-hey there yourself, M-m-mr. K-kronk! Ha-hah! You've got a pretty strong grip there, big fella! Uh, and, um, while it's very nice of you to compare me to Mr. Merlin, I'm not anything like him. Ha-ha! I'm not a wizard, y'know, I'm a sorcerer just like my first magic tutor, Yesnid of Happy Valley. Have you ever heard of Happy Valley? Well, anyway... how do I explain the difference? To be honest, sometimes I get a little mixed-up myself. It's, uh, it's like this...."

As he struggled with how to best explain the different types of spellcasters to the behemoth, it is at this point that Princess Eilonwy made her  melodramatic entrance into the grand hallway. Bowing with another grand flourish, the Mouse greeted the latecomer, "Your Royal Highness."

Mickey then started counting off on his fingers. He began to rattle off the following, "Princess Rapunzel, Princess Merida, Princess Aurora, Princess Eilonwy, and, uh, gosh!" He then turned to the first young woman who now stood by Kronk. "Princess Moana, I guess. Boy! There sure are a lot of female adventurers nowadays!"

Then he smiled that contagious smile of his. "But, golly! That's a good thing. Don't you think?"

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Mickey's action goes here.
Bonus Action: Mickey's bonus action goes here.
Move: Mickey's movement goes here.
Manipulate: Mickey's one free object interaction goes here.

Moana-portrait-orange-border.png.4ca1bbdcf7ccf36d342db60233d0126e.pngMoana Waialiki Sea Soul 6

Moana narrowed her eyes.

"I'm not a princess," she repeated. "We don't have royalty. Or do you denote daughters of any person of importance with that title? Is the daughter of a captain or a mayor a princess to you?"

She relaxed her expression.

"Just call me Moana. As for you other question; I haven't met a lot of adventurers. Is gender an important factor for adventuring? Maybe Merlin has some preferences in who he calls to action?"

She glanced around at all the pretty girls in the room. Only the mouse and the tall man bucked the trend.

OOC

I love the way you portray Mickey. It's super easy to imagine his voice in my head when I read his dialogue.

image.jpeg.046450084d26c8cee63870bae1f483c2.jpegName Eilonwy | Class Rogue 4/Wizard 2 | AC: 14 (17) | HP: 27/27 | Prof: +3 | PP: 13 | Saves: Str -1 / Dex +7 / Con +1 / Int +6 / Wis +0 / Cha +1 | Portent (8)

Special Abilities darkvision, Sneak Attack, Incisive Sense, Blessing of the Moonweaver, Cunning Action, Steady Aim, Ear for deceit, Eye for Detail, Insightful Fighting, Divination Savant, Portent | 

Attacks: Rapier | +7 | 1d8+4 pierciing, Shortbow +1 | +8 | 1d6+5 piercing (80/320 ), Dagger | +7 | 1d4+4 piercing (20/60)

Prepared Spells | Spell DC: 14 | Spell Attack +6 | Hit Dice 4d8/2d6 (6/6) | Death Saves: 0/0

Cantrips: Light, Booming Blade, Mind Sliver, Green-flame Blade, Sacred Flame, Vicious Mockery

Level 1 | (3/3) | Thunderwave, Find Familiar, Chromatic Orb, Shield, Magic Missile, Mage Armor, Healing Word (1/day), Silvery Barbs, Dissonant Whispers

She was beginning to get irritated with the large mouse, but by golly it sure was hard to stay mad at him. He had just a natural charm. "Sorry, I didn't mean to put on airs. I am really a country girl myself as I think you will find most of us are. Please call me Eilonwy." She says as she looks at Merida, Aurora and Rapunzel. "It seems to me we are all capable in our own way or Merlin would not have invited us to be here. Of course trying to understand how a wizard thinks is a bit like trying to ride a horse up a wall and across the ceiling."

Mechanics

MOVE: none

ACTION: none

BONUS ACTION: none

REACTION: none

CONCENTRATION: none

OOC: none

Rapunzel - Arcane Tricksteroldmanwanderer_Disneys_Rapunzel_short_brown_hair_high_fantasy_r_77974c05-de69-4746-b012-7131bbbd01f2-removebg-preview.png.e92ea98bef3b0aafea186d019b007d31.png

DnD Beyond Sheet | Myth-Weaver Sheet

STR: +0 | DEX: +3 | CON: +0 | INT: +2 | WIS: +0 | CHA: +3

INT: +3 | AC: 14 | HP: 27

Passive Perception: 16 | Passive Investigation: 14 | Passive Insight: 10

Rapunzel barely had time to respond to much less process anything Moana, Mickey or the redheaded girl had said before another surprise hit her.

"Aurora!" she gasped and returned the other princess's hug. "It has been far too long."

Time seemed to not only pick back up but go into overdrive reminding the once sheltered girl of her first days in Corona after she returned to her family. It was all very fast and cluttered. A part of her truly enjoyed it but another part was overwhelmed. Without knowing it she started to slowly retreat from the group. Get it together Rapunzel you aren't the timid little girl in the tower anymore .... Resolving herself she took a deep breath and ...

"I ... ummm ... Why are we here?"

Edited by Niven81 (see edit history)

Mickey the Sorcerer's Apprentice -- Mouse (Lightfoot Halfling) Folk Hero SorcererMickeyv7.jpg.1716c1797c70f8627088f601a5486646.jpg

AC: 14 | HP: 24/24 | Init: +4 | Speed: 25' | Jump: 30'| Prof. Bonus: +3 | Passive Perception: 9 | Passive Insight: 9 | Passive Investigation: 11 | STR: 10 (0) | DEX: 16 (+4) | CON: 13 (+1) | INT: 13 (+1) | WIS: 8 (-1) | CHA: 17 (+3) | Subclass: Wild Magic | Sorcery Points: 7 | Spellcasting Ability: CHA | Spell Save DC: 14 | Spell Attack Bonus: +6
Buffs: None | Debuffs: None | Advantages: Fear | Inspiration: 0 | Exhaustion: 0 |

The adorable rodent's eyes widened as his pupils shrank. He stepped back a step or two. He held out his hands as if to ward away danger. "Oh, golly! Oh, gee! Oh, no-no-no-no-NO! I d-d-didn't mean... what I m-meant to say... I mean.... Y-your royal... I mean, uh... Ha-ha! I mean, uh, Moana. Ha-ha!"

Looking up at the dark-haired girl, Mickey tried desperately to get out of this apparently dangerous faux pas. Turning to include the latest newcomer, the young sorcerer took off his cap and started scratching his head, wracking his brains for the right words to say.

"Uh, h-honestly. I-I don't really know much about courtly matters. I-I'm just a commoner, Eilonwy, Moana.... I'm a peasant who became a tailor, then a giant-hunter, and finally a, uh, sorcerer. I guess. At least, I'm still studying. Maybe that's why I make so many mistakes of this type. S-so if I said the wrong thing, well, golly! I didn't mean to insult you or anybody else here."

The Mouse took off his sorcerer's hat and started fingering it around the brim, turning the cap around in his gloved hands. "It's just that where I'm from, we have a saying -- you can always tell if somebody's nobility if they look good and don't have any..." He then notices if any of the other princesses are staring at him, and then looks at the stone floor. "Uh, 'mud' all over them."

"And as for gender, gosh! I think heroines are really swell. The more the merrier, I say, as long as the poor and downtrodden are protected. Ha-ha! And if somebody was chosen by Merlin, well, gee! I would think he knows what he's doing, don't you?" Mickey then looks up sheepishly. "A-and I sure as heck wouldn't want to question him." He then offered another of his dazzling smiles.

Mechanics

Edited by artsmythe (see edit history)

spacer.pngKronk

HP: 56/56 | Initiative: +1 | Perception: +1 | Stealth: +1 | Armor Class: 17

Kronk had never met anyone who laughed so much and yet sounded so genuine! Mickey's positive energy resonated with him on a spiritual level.

He found himself surprised by Moana's directness. Plenty of people had complimented his food, but very few had ever asked him to actually show them how to do it. It seemed natural in her case, though. She was surely used to an entirely different list of ingredients than what they typically used here at the castle. For his own part, Kronk wasn't really familiar with the tropical sea-faring diet. He personally knew the ocean as That-Place Where-Fish-Come-from and The-Infinite-Water-Where-You-Get-Lost-and-Die.

"Oh, yeah, sure, uh, no problem. I'm always happy to help someone in the kitchen. Honestly, it's easier to bake down here than it is up in the mountains. The elevation difference requires several tweaks in the recipe to make it work and- Anyway, we'll keep it simple at first and then we can get into technical stuff. Maybe biscuits in a cast iron skillet would be a good place to start. Light and fluffy as a cloud when you do it right. 'A little pepper in the dough and you're good to go', as my Papi would say."

While Mickey tried to disentangle himself from his well-intended misstep, Kronk glanced up and saw Rapunzel starting to shrink back. He understood that sentiment all too well. It was how Kronk had felt when Papi had taken him to a neighbor's barbecue. Papi had wanted him to sit down and listen to some "man talk", but Kronk had been a small child and horribly out of his element. It ultimately ended with him settling quietly on the edge and waiting for the get-together to be over.

Kronk's lips had barely begun to part before he felt the unseen tine of his shoulder devil's pitchfork on his ear. He slapped at the sting as if it was a fly.

"You don't gotta tell her nothing, big guy. Nobody gave us the heads-up when Merlin first called us. She's gonna figure it out for herself soon enough. Wouldn't it be nice to be one of the first people to know for a change?"

"By that same logic, wouldn't it be nice if someone had warned us of what we were about to get into? We all know that she's a nice young lady. She hasn't done anything to deserve having that information withheld from her."

An unheard raspberry was the devil's response. "That's just it: she hasn't done anything! Look at all these princesses! All of them waited on hand and foot by the servants here at the Academy! The only time they have to lift a finger to do anything is when they have to flip a page!"

"I bet you wouldn't say that to Princess Merida."

"...Quiet, you."

Kronk brushed through yet another battle for his soul and gave Rapunzel an encouraging smile to welcome her. "I'm not gonna say too much, since I obviously don't speak for Merlin, but, uh... he's called you here because he thinks that you can help with something. Now, I know that saying 'evil is up to no good' is like saying 'the sun is hot' or 'mountains are tall', but there's been things going on that he has him recruiting people that he can trust. If you're here, princess, that means that Merlin trusts you with helping everyone great and small. It's kind of an honor, really... even if it doesn't feel like it sometimes," he reluctantly admitted. "And if you don't believe me, you can ask Princess Merida. She's been the one who really gets things done around here." Kronk looked at Merida and gave her a nod of respect.

Moana listens to the various descriptions of Merlin. She is baffled by Eilonwy's description of his thinking patterns.

Rapunzel looks increasingly uncomfortable. Moana wants to pull her into calmer waters, but she isn't sure what the best approach is. After all, they just met, and it might be misunderstood if Moana tries to invite her to go somewhere else.

17 hours ago, Niven81 said:

"I ... ummm ... Why are we here?"

"I assume we're all here to meet Merlin," she answers the brunette's question, "After that? Apparently only the enigmatic wizard knows. I have yet to meet him myself. From what I hear, he sounds like a man of great depth... or a man with undercurrents so strong not even a seasoned seafarer would dare get too close."

8 hours ago, Prehysterical said:

"And if you don't believe me, you can ask Princess Merida. She's been the one who really gets things done around here." Kronk looked at Merida and gave her a nod of respect.

She smiles amiably to Kronk. "I don't have any reason to disbelieve your words. Both of you, please speak freely and share your tales. A wise sailor listens to experienced crews."

OOC

Am I'm overdoing it with the sea analogies?

As Moana's attention seemed to have diverted to others, Mickey turned his face away from her, took off his cap, and wiped his brow with the sleeve of his robe. A quiet sigh of relief escapes his lips. *Phfewwww....*

Golly. Adventuresses are pretty tough customers, boy-oh-boy! I've faced menacing  giants before, but...

Placing his cap back on his head, he gazed around the immediate area as the others continued to chat away, making new acquaintances and renewing old ones. He then notices Princess Merida trying to leave and then he remembered that she had mentioned Minnie before.

"Oh! Oh, Princess Merida!" he yelled.

He raced after her past the others. This was no mean feat as the Scottish princess was about 2 1/2 heads taller than he, and she was plenty athletic.

Panting a bit after the exertion, Mickey catches up with her. "Oh, um, your royal highness? Or should I address you as Merida? Ha-ha. Oh, well, I, uh... I was wondering how well you know Min-, er, Princess Minnie? Is she well? I mean, is she doing okay?"

Mechanics

R.jpg.2ca289fdf72caaacb64a030887b89370.jpg

Princess Merida of DunBroch - Character Sheet | Application

AC: 18 |  HP: 52/52 |  PP: 19 |  Speed: 35ft |  Spells: Lvl I 4/4 , Lvl II 2/2 | Hunter's mark 0/1 | Misty Step 1/1

She grinned at Aurora glad the princess had woken up on the right side of the bed this morning, it was difficult to read the girl sometimes. Princess Eilo she found on the practice yard with a bow, she was good, maybe as good as Merida when she took her time, and she was right this place was getting crowded. Standing she nodded to the princesses and then took a discrete step back as Mickey began to gather attention to him. It was the perfect opportunity to maybe try to find Merlin, or explore this tower. The wonders here were second to none, and maybe she could find herself a little something.

The pride of her success in walking away without attention was popped like a bubble as Kronk suggested others ask her to vouch for him and pointed her out. Cringing she tilted her head back with a silent groan "No..." She whispered, but then Moana encouraged the galoot to tell the stories himself and the redhead bounced, ready to make a dash when she heard a little someone shout her name and patter over panting.

He was very difficult to be upset at though, being rather adorable, for a mouse. Perhaps... "Oh yes, she's fine. The wee lamb is a wonderful princess" She said walking as she talked. "Her cross-stitch is just beautiful and she excels at dancing and music and... where was the..." Looking through along the walls for a stone or sconce that opened a secret door. "...and fashion, gardening and so on. So you're a slayer of giants? I bet tha's quite tha tale, how'd you come about it?"

Mechanics:

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2685197]Princess Merida of Dunbroch[/url][/b] [i][ooc=Human]Wildhunt Shifter[/ooc] Ranger 6 Chaotic Good[/i] [b]AC[/b] 16 [b]HP[/b] 52 [b]Speed[/b] 35ft [b]Str[/b] 12 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 18 (4) [b]Con[/b] 14 (2) [b]Wis[/b] 16 (3) [b]Int[/b] 8 (-1) [b]Cha[/b] 10 (0) [b]Attacks[/b] [b]Longbow +1[/b] +10 1d8+5 [b]Rapier[/b] +7 1d8+4 [b]Shortsword(Highland Dirk)[/b] +7 1d6+4 [b][/b] [b][/b] [b]Background[/b] Folk Hero - [ooc=Rustic Hospitality]Since you come from the ranks of the common folk, you fit in among them with ease. You can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among other commoners, unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them. They will shield you from the law or anyone else searching for you, though they will not risk their lives for you.[/ooc] [b]ASI & Feats[/b] +2 Dex - [ooc=Fey touched]Misty step and Hunter's Mark free to cast 1/day, and added to spell list[/ooc], [ooc=Sharpshooter]Attacking at long range doesn't impose disadvantage on your ranged weapon attack rolls. Your ranged weapon attacks ignore half and three-quarters cover. Before you make an attack with a ranged weapon that you are proficient with, you can choose to take a -5 penalty to the attack roll. If that attack hits, you add +10 to the attack's damage.[/ooc] [b]Race:[/b] Wispbound Human(Wildhunt Shifter) - [ooc=Ability Score Increase] Your Wisdom score increases by 2, Dexterity increase by 1[/ooc], [ooc=Darkvision]You have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.[/ooc], [ooc=Natural Tracker]You have proficiency in the Survival skill.[/ooc], [ooc=Keen Senses]You have proficiency in the Perception skill.[/ooc]. [ooc=Wisping]As a bonus action, you can assume power from the will-o-wisps. Your eyes glow blue and a feint aura surrounds you as you are protected by fate. This transformation lasts for 1 minute, until you die, or until you revert to your normal appearance as a bonus action. When you shift, you gain temporary hit points equal to your level + your Constitution modifier (minimum of 1 temporary hit point). While shifted, you have advantage on Wisdom checks. Once you shift, you can’t do so again until you finish a short or long rest[/ooc], [ooc=Mark the wisps]As a bonus action, you can mark one creature you can see within 10 feet of you. Until the end of your next long rest, your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make to find the marked creature, and you always know the location of that creature if it is within 60 feet of you. You can't use this trait again until you finish a short or long rest.[/ooc] [b]Class:[/b] Ranger - [ooc=Favored Foe]When you hit a creature with an attack roll, you can call on your mystical bond with nature to mark the target as your favored enemy for 1 minute or until you lose your concentration (as if you were concentrating on a spell). The first time on each of your turns that you hit the favored enemy and deal damage to it, including when you mark it, you increase that damage by 1d6. You can use this feature to mark a favored enemy a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.[/ooc], [ooc=Canny]Choose one of your skill proficiencies(perception). Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make using the chosen skill. You can also speak, read, and write 2 additional languages of your choice[/ooc], [ooc=Roving]Your walking speed increases by 5, and you gain a climbing speed and a swimming speed equal to your walking speed.[/ooc], [ooc=Fighting style(Archery)]You gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls you make with ranged weapons.[/ooc], [ooc=Spellcasting]Spellcasting By the time you reach 2nd level, you have learned to use the magical essence of nature to cast spells, much as a druid does. Spell Slots The Ranger table shows how many spell slots you have to cast your ranger spells of 1st level and higher. To cast one of these spells, you must expend a slot of the spell's level or higher. You regain all expended spell slots when you finish a long rest. For example, if you know the 1st-level spell Animal Friendship and have a 1st-level and a 2nd-level spell slot available, you can cast Animal Friendship using either slot. Spells Known of 1st Level and Higher You know two 1st-level spells of your choice from the ranger spell list. The Spells Known column of the Ranger table shows when you learn more ranger spells of your choice. Each of these spells must be of a level for which you have spell slots. For instance, when you reach 5th level in this class, you can learn one new spell of 1st or 2nd level. Additionally, when you gain a level in this class, you can choose one of the ranger spells you know and replace it with another spell from the ranger spell list, which also must be of a level for which you have spell slots. Spellcasting Ability Wisdom is your spellcasting ability for your ranger spells, since your magic draws on your attunement to nature. You use your Wisdom whenever a spell refers to your spellcasting ability. In addition, you use your Wisdom modifier when setting the saving throw DC for a ranger spell you cast and when making an attack roll with one. Spell save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Wisdom modifier Spell attack modifier = your proficiency bonus + your Wisdom modifier Spellcasting Focus (Optional) At 2nd level, you can use a druidic focus as a spellcasting focus for your ranger spells. A druidic focus might be a sprig of mistletoe or holly, a wand or rod made of yew or another special wood, a staff drawn whole from a living tree, or an object incorporating feathers, fur, bones, and teeth from sacred animals.[/ooc], [ooc=Primal Awareness]You can focus your awareness through the interconnections of nature: you learn additional spells when you reach certain levels in this class if you don't already know them, as shown in the Primal Awareness Spells table. These spells don't count against the number of ranger spells you know. Primal Awareness Spells Ranger Level Spell 3rd.... Speak with Animals 5th.... Beast Sense 9th.... Speak with Plants 13th.. Locate Creature 17th.. Commune with Nature You can cast each of these spells once without expending a spell slot. Once you cast a spell in this way, you can't do so again until you finish a long rest.[/ooc], [ooc=Extra Attack]Beginning at 5th level, you can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn.[/ooc] [b]Subclass:[/b] Horizon Walker [ooc=Detect Portal]At 3rd level, you gain the ability to magically sense the presence of a planar portal. As an action, you detect the distance and direction to the closest planar portal within 1 mile of you. Once you use this feature, you can't use it again until you finish a short or long rest. See the "Planar Travel" section in chapter 2 of the Dungeon Master's Guide for examples of planar portals.[/ooc], [ooc=Planar Warrior] At 3rd level, you learn to draw on the energy of the multiverse to augment your attacks. As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. The next time you hit that creature on this turn with a weapon attack, all damage dealt by the attack becomes force damage, and the creature takes an extra 1d8 force damage from the attack. When you reach 11th level in this class, the extra damage increases to 2d8.[/ooc] [ooc=Stellar Blessing]While in a critical health state (below 50% HP) you may trigger stellar blessing through the following options no action required. You may use each option once per short or long rest: • If you miss with an attack roll, or miss with a saving throw, you can add 2d4 to the roll. • If you are being healed add your character level times 5 to the amount restored. • If you are about to be hit by an attack increase your AC by 5[/ooc]
Princess Merida of Dunbroch
Human Ranger 6 Chaotic Good

AC 16 HP 52 Speed 35ft

Str 12 (1) Dex 18 (4) Con 14 (2) Wis 16 (3) Int 8 (-1) Cha 10 (0)

Attacks
Longbow +1 +10 1d8+5
Rapier +7 1d8+4
Shortsword(Highland Dirk) +7 1d6+4

Background Folk Hero
- Rustic Hospitality

ASI & Feats +2 Dex
- Fey touched , Sharpshooter

Race: Wispbound Human(Wildhunt Shifter)
- Ability Score Increase , Darkvision , Natural Tracker , Keen Senses . Wisping , Mark the wisps

Class: Ranger
- Favored Foe , Canny , Roving , Fighting style(Archery) , Spellcasting , Primal Awareness , Extra Attack

Subclass: Horizon Walker
Detect Portal , Planar Warrior

Stellar Blessing

Aurora-Briar Rose- (Eladrin) Dream Cycle Druid

spacer.png

eddhttps://og.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2887261

HP: 48/48 AC: 12(11) Intative: +1 PP: 17

Spell Slots: 1: 4/4

2: 3/3

3: 3/3

Mood: Spring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were sure a lot of people around!

She smiled sweetly to Rapunzel.

"Hey, Rapunzel. This is alright. No teachers here. I didnt even brought shoes." she gave a small giggle.

Maybe later she would ask about Flynn.

She gave a polite and friendly bow to fellow princess Eilonwy.

"It's rare for me to arrive before you. Good to see you."

She was about to ask Mickey to give some space to Merida, because she seemed to have difficulty in this social gathering. She could have related in a way- but she was STARVING for socializing.

"Kronk is very talented. Indeed. I imagine he and Merida would know the best of what is going on."

Embarrassed, Mickey hems and haws a bit before he answered. "Oh, ah, gee, Merida. It's kind of silly, really. Back in Happy Valley I used to be a tailor. Well, we had this problem with a giant. Gustav, to be exact. Just the usual stuff -- stealing herds of cattle, eating acres of vegetables, draining gallons of water, etc." Mickey started noticing Merida inching her way along the wall, so unconsciously he started following her.

"Anyway, in my shop I had just killed seven flies with one sweep of my flyswatter, so I got so excited that I started bragging to people that I had killed seven with one blow. Well, uh, these people thought I had killed seven giants, not flies! In any case, the king offered me a reward and the hand of Princess Minnie in marriage if I would kill the giant." As Merida started groping along the wall, Mickey followed suit, all the while continuing his narrative.

"Eventually I came across Gustav. He was almost ready to eat me, when I was able to escape his grip. Well, gosh! I then took out my sewing kit and started sewing his sleeves together so that he couldn't get his hands on me. Then I hogtied him with some rope and wrapped him up so tightly that he fell to the ground, knocking him out." Mickey started poking at spots along the way lower than Merida was able to check out.

"After that, I worked on a farm with my friends Goofy and Donald...."

Mechanics

OOC: I will make either an Investigation or Perception check, as needed, to help Merida find the secret door. I may have to use Tides of Chaos or Lucky traits in order to succeed!

A deep feminine chuckle echoed into the grand hall cutting in on all conversations between the gathered. "Well what have we here, a gathering of princesses and others, I wonder if this is the infamous Kingdom Squad I’ve been hearing about.” Ursula near trademarked chuckle sounded again as the seawitch seemed to walk into the room with a graceful sway but something seemed off with her octopus tentacles, instead of dragging and flopping like thick noodles they instead seem to just float just off the ground and moved like they were a long dress and Ursula had a pair of human feet underneath allowing her to walk like a human.

“I don’t know mistress… looks like a bunch of guppies if you ask me.” A male voice growled as a muscle bound male with a grayish skin tone and a ripped sailor’s shirt came in and stood at Ursula’s side. “although that one looks more like manatee got the same dumb look to his face” He commented as he pointed at Kronk

Ursula made a noise of amusement “now Glut let’s not insult them, not in front of them please”

“Yes no insults Glut.” A leaned male hissed as he swayed in “not until we return to our home.”

“then you can say what you think about them.” A second similar male chimed in “and we would all agree.”

Both snickered

“Agree on what exactly you two.” Merlin’s voice snapped

Both Flotsam and Jetsam flinched slightly then moved quickly over behind glut

Glut grunted “uh nothing, we agree on nothing right.”

“right,” Flotsam chirped

“left.” Jetsam countered

Glut grunted “see we don’t even agree on the same direction.”

Merlin frowned at the three “I doubt that.” He gave a look at Ursula “keep your entourage in line Ursula."

Ursula snickered lightly “Flotsam, Jetsam. Glut, behave my dear pets. Remember be nice.”

Glut growled as his eyes rolled “humph…” He huffed

Merlin huffed then headed over to the group “thank you all for coming, As you can see we had a visitor early this morning who has bought forth a rather interesting bit of news.” He referred to Ursula “Ursula, the goddess queen of the dark sea has given us some insight into the activities of certain villains that we need a few heroes to make an effort against before things get even further out of hand.” He looked at Ursula “Ursula if you would…”

Ursula chuckled “of course Merlin.” She hummed “Heroes you might want to see what I’ve seen recently.”

With a wave of a hand and a spray of what appeared to be a misty gray ink that formed into a cloud almost like a viewing mirror then the following scene started to play on that cloud

https://youtu.be/S6g79wrVMnc?t=120

(Play til 9:30 for the entire verbal scene, you can also watch the full video for a rather well crafted song and production from the Villain’s lair)

Ursula chuckled as the video finished and the cloud faded away “quite an ambitious plan, don’t you think heroes, Using the black cauldron to revive the lord of the death himself Hades who was eliminated from the world a while ago thanks to the efforts of Hercules. However I must stress that this little meeting happened about three weeks ago, I was only recently made aware of it and had to use my new powers over time to see it fully.” She chuckled "all that just to avoid making a deal with me." She sighed "almost makes a sea goddess feel unwanted." She laughed with slight sad tone but the smirk on her face betrayed that she was enjoying the little game.

Merlin huffed "speaking of that, You still haven't told me when you will give back the sundial.”

Ursula smiled at him “when did I ever say I would?”

Merlin grunted “now see here Ursula!” Merlin started

“no you see here Merlin.” Ursula cut in with a snap cutting the playful tone. “Had I not taken the sundial when I did, a certain evil queen would have gotten her lithe little fingers on it and with time, ‘undo fates by endings told’ as she and others had planned. I prevented that by taking it to a place far out of their reach. 20 thousand leagues below.”

Merlin huffed “where only you have access to it yes.”

“True yes, I do have the ability to freely study and use it while it is there. It is quite an item of power almost as good if not better than the trident.”

“And with it you plan to do what exactly.”

Ursula hummed “haven’t decided." She admitted "but it’s a useful bargaining tool to make deals with the frightened masses and the kingdoms that rule over them. It’s been a joy watching and listening to people react to the idea that someone has the power and will to destroy them.” She laughed again.

Merlin made a noise “and that is exactly why everyone says it belongs here under my magical protection.”

Ursula chuckled “and your protection was subverted not once but twice by two different parties. Not a good record if I do say so myself.”

Merlin huffed “I will make sure the sundial is locked deeply away so that no one can use it.”

Ursula chuckled “You’ll have to get it back first but I’m a fair goddess, I’ll make you a little deal,” He gave a glance towards the heroes “if you or a few heroes you hire manage to navigate my little sea lair dungeon and take the sundial and leave before a certain amount of time passes then you may have your little precious sundial back but if time runs out or your heroes all become incapacitated then the sundial will remain in my possession until I see fit and no one will have a say otherwise.” She smiled “Do we have a deal.”

Merlin hummed “Give me a bit to discuss that with the heroes.”

Ursula laughed “take all the time you want sweetcheek. I’m not that busy today oh but I should mention that my lair is currently guarded by both magic and seafolk who obey me, only if you make the deal will the magic allow people in and any attempts to subvert it will put you and I at odds and you agreed to a truce before I came here yes”

Merlin frowned “yes... I did..." He growled "and as I expected… you are using every advantage you can get with it.”

Ursula hummed "can't blame a sea girl for covering her treasures now can you."

Merlin huffed

Moana watched the scene between Merlin and the octopus-like woman. Her name was Ursula, and she was apparently the sea goddess of the dark seas? Moana had so many questions. Were there gods of the sea? Her people had always respected the ocean, but she had never been told of a sea god or goddess. If they existed, she would have expected something similar to Te Fiti; more a force of nature than an actual person. This Ursula reminded her more of Tamatoa, the giant crab, but appearances could be deceiving. Underestimating her would be throwing all caution to the wind; not a prudent decision.

Moana's expression turned into complete disbelief at the scene from the mirror. Was this the danger Merlin had hinted at? Or merely part of it? She didn't recognize any of the people in the mirror, but they all gave her uncomfortable vibes. Not the type of people she'd willingly set sail with.

"Excuse me," she asked. She stood unflinching of the attention; this was not the first time she had to deal with powerful entities, "If I understand everything correctly, the... individuals in the mirror wish to awaken the Sundial with Hades' help. To revive him, they need the Black Cauldron, and to get that, they intend to trick the Three Witches that guard it. But the Sundial is currently in your possession, Urusula of the dark seas. From what I can tell their plan misses a crucial step: How will they obtain the Sundial from you? Also, wouldn't their plan be foiled if we simply alert the Three Witches to their deception?"

Moana had no idea what the Sundial was or did, but she understood from the context that it was an artifact of some kind. She'd ask more details about it later when she had the opportunity.