Interest Check - Advanced 5e Level Up

Just wanted to throw it out here and see if there was any interest in a game run within the Advanced 5e - Level Up ruleset. (Home | Level Up (a5e.tools)) Level Up is a deeper, more flexible version of the D&D 5E ruleset. It falls somewhere in between 5e and PF2E in complexity.

All the rules/material is online in their SRD at the above link so everyone could easily build characters for it without any hassle. I would probably run the starter adventure Memories of Holdenshire so all the regular 5e peeps could get used to the changes between 5e and advanced 5e and then move directly into the To Save a Kingdom adventure path. It would run from levels 1-13.

The adventure takes place in their world of Elissar which is a pretty barebones setting with some interesting ideas. There is no planes of existence, no pocket dimensions, etc. Everything is contained within the world itself. You can read about the world of Elissar at the below link.

World of Elissar

Who would be interested?

I am very interested in this setting. I've reached the point where I'm ready for a bit more complexity but not to the PF2 level. This seems like a sweet spot. I know there are all sorts of 5e clones coming but none have interested me as much as this. Plus so much is online the investment is minimal. :)