Organic Onion Chewer

paladinred

Because I could, here is an image representation of Daisuke the cat. We won't see a lot of him because of dangerous beasties that might attack him, but he must be here because Witch. (Obviously this is just a random Maine coon cat image I found)

spacer.png

Edited by Faeryl_ (see edit history)

*knew posting a picture of a kitten would begin breaking of a ninth seal. Armored in his holiest onesie and armed with a special edition of Gandalf staff (the one carved from real black Oak) he shoves the staff about a foot deep and hangs the sign "You shall not pass" He looks at it and nods at the job well done "This should do it" Goes home to sleep.*

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

I hate auto-correct, it is so convenient but sometimes you are checking the post and notice it autocorrected to the word that now makes no sense.

Not all of us can think of enough to create even a paragraph's worth of text for most every post; not when a line or two will do. At some point, it feels like it would just become needless descriptions of the character's hair and micro-expressions that other PCs are unlikely to see (the micro-expressions, not the hair obviously). That, or it devolves into just pure purple prose.

Yeah, I start with is there anything from anyone else since my last post that I can react to. I can add what I do. I can add what my facial expressions are. I can add what I say. So, I generally try to go for 4 lines at least.