Chat away

Rather nice collection of characters so far.
I'm (basically) done.

I promises despite what I made, I have no intention of being a lone wolf edge lord. I just liked the character in a past game.

I had a lot of fun coming up with the idea for Bishop. I am getting ready to put down his background but I definitely went with an Undercover Abadar Agent. Rooting out unlawful factions by acting as one of them.

Pf1 is a popular setting to use that allows for a lot of customization. :) I’m not too surprised you’ve gotten so many applicants.

Not to mention one of the very few Games Vigilante class can really really shine in. Most other Adventure Paths you have to be mysterious stranger of gunsinger to be viable

I've given my character's house as a location on the city map, with the owner, no hypertext link, her husband and father of her child. I hope that's not taking liberties.

12 hours ago, Erico said:

Pf1 is a popular setting to use that allows for a lot of customization. :) I’m not too surprised you’ve gotten so many applicants.

For my part, I haven't really gotten my head around the new versions (PF2e & DND5e) since I came back to PbP, so I always look closely at any PF1e ads that come up.

5 hours ago, Starhawk said:

I've given my character's house as a location on the city map, with the owner, no hypertext link, her husband and father of her child. I hope that's not taking liberties.

That's a cool idea. I was thinking that my character's family probably lived in the Heights somewhere (amongst the other nobles). Then again, it would probably just be a place she infrequently visits (and even then, unobtrusively, using the side door) during down time. They probably gave her the hefty stipend so she can be on her own without drawing too much attention to them. So maybe I don't need to worry too much about it.