喋る[Main OOC Thread]

iantruesilver

@Naimless: Thanks. Just lemme know when you’re done.

@Jubilant Thunder, @TheFred: Might be just me, but hopefully y’all haven’t missed the Tableplop thing. Will be using that for combat mapping.

@everyone: Let’s keep the story going as we can, follow up on the leads and let’s get the crew moving!

19 hours ago, farothel said:

Just to let you know I'll be on vacation from now Saturday until the 6th of January.  I should have Wifi on location, but I'll probably be on a bit less and certainly not during the days I travel.

Waiting for the others to reply so I'm not hogging the thread.

Noted, thank you. Moved over to away notices.

OOC Informational: Anyone who is local to Sandpoint will know where the Mercantile League office is, on Market street pretty much across from the Rusty Dragon.

See #40 on [[ Map of Sandpoint ]]

I’ll be honest, I kind of wanted to save y’all the trouble of having to go to the town hall and back, but ya kind of ignored Sebastien when he had all this information for you that the clerk’s giving you already. XD

So I kind of was just like, “okay, y’all wanna do what y’all wanna do, no need to railroad you.” XD

57 minutes ago, Naimless said:

@iantruesilver Gear is fixed btw.

Still no clothes? You *do* get an outfit (up to 10gp) for free you know… That is… I mean, unless you like the chafing…

That said, confirming: You spent 67gp out of 100, for hide, backpack, and mw survival kit, and have 33gp remaining?