喋る[Main OOC Thread]

iantruesilver

@iantruesilver  - it is part of Lars thing, I took Profession: Cook as one of his skills and being as good a field cook as his master is a goal.

So yes, half price if she would show him how to cook them - it makes no sense to the gaming part - but it makes sense for my thinking on the character.  And it illustrates an aspect of the characters to others that money is not all to ihm, if he can learn something.

Maybe of interest to some:

I’m giving my weapons a regular oil polish, so decided to line them up for a photo.  From top to bottom are 「人を殺すもの」”A thing that kills people”, unofficially dubbed “the bride’s blade”; 「丸練習」”Piece for practice”; and 「鬼切」 “Demon slayer”.

48B60114-6FBF-4E04-B34B-3B49A00C80B9.jpeg.4e7c69988a11fc28f39ccf81876fd315.jpeg

10 minutes ago, pdwalt said:

@iantruesilver  - it is part of Lars thing, I took Profession: Cook as one of his skills and being as good a field cook as his master is a goal.

So yes, half price if she would show him how to cook them - it makes no sense to the gaming part - but it makes sense for my thinking on the character.  And it illustrates an aspect of the characters to others that money is not all to ihm, if he can learn something.

Sounds good to me. @Jubilant Thunder, please track that and we’ll play to it.

In case any of you find the Japanese (or any other foreign language) frustrating in the IC posts, I’ll strive my best to put OOC clickies on them so y’all can see what’s being said.

Also, if there are any mistakes, I’m an amateur trying to self-teach the language. So feel free to correct me if you know better.