喋る[Main OOC Thread]

iantruesilver

I'm considering an Unchained Rogue atm, since I know there are probably ninjas, and a Rogue could conceivably steal some tricks from any ninja the party encounters.

Either that or a Brawler. Still plotting some ideas.

Quick-read link to Background Skills. tl;dr: you get 2 bonus skill points per level that can be put into Appraise, Craft, Handle Animal, Knowledge (engineering, geography, history, nobility), Linguistics, Perform, Profession, Sleight of Hand, and two new skills created for the system Artistry and Lore. It makes accounting slightly more irritating, though, as @iantruesilver can attest

Edited by RelentlessImp (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, RelentlessImp said:

Quick-read link to Background Skills. tl;dr: you get 2 bonus skill points per level that can be put into Appraise, Craft, Handle Animal, Knowledge (engineering, geography, history, nobility), Linguistics, Perform, Profession, Sleight of Hand, and two new skills created for the system Artistry and Lore. It makes accounting slightly more irritating, though, as @iantruesilver can attest

Pretty much that.  The skills are split into two groups now, Background Skills and Adventuring Skills, and points from each group cannot be crossed over.  For full details see Pathfinder Unchained p46-51.

5 hours ago, iantruesilver said:

Either of those ideas will probably be pretty awesome. Though, correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t think I’ve seen a sneaky type character in any of the other applications yet?

Darhana has 'da sneaky'.  She's not a rogue, but rangers can be sneaky if they have to be.