The Actual OOC Thread!

GM Saint

17 hours ago, GM Saint said:

One day Aaliyah will remember to actually share this.

It never makes sense to share it. Every scene it would feel strange for her to just force a topic change. "Barkvins mom is so nice! By the way, if you die near me the staff will eat your soul."

Yeah I have a lot of things to say about the Journal but bombarding you all with it is very random... I'll try to share what I know over time though. Maybe since part of it is about souls we can get on that subject and you have you chance.

On 4/25/2024 at 11:20 PM, TheGospel said:

I'm going with Ved to the front. I dont want Ved and Niko to be the only people on the ground getting attacked. Also, I have spirit guardians!

Isn't the big bad up on the rock with us?

1 hour ago, Knave said:

Isn't the big bad up on the rock with us?

He went there mid-turn as a legendary action. If you're starting on the hill, I'd have to ask why Ved is starting on top of a hill. Because if the hill wasn't just obvious casters, he wouldn't have jumped up there. This is why I asked over a week ago for people to get on page.

On 4/28/2024 at 6:23 PM, GM Saint said:

Kirit dodges one slash and deflects another but two sets of teeth find purchase, one grabbing at each arm.

uh oh....

16 hours ago, GM Saint said:

All magical buff or debuffs at first level in a 60 foot radius end their durations instantly and no spell 1st level or lower can be cast by anyone in that radius for 1 turn.

So since spiritual weapon is a 2nd level spell, I am assuming that it is not cancelled by this.

As improved warding flare is not a spell, but a class feature, can Barkvin still use this as a reaction to give Indominus disadvantage on his next melee attack?

Edited by WolfBirch (see edit history)

7 hours ago, WolfBirch said:

So since spiritual weapon is a 2nd level spell, I am assuming that it is not cancelled by this.

As improved warding flare is not a spell, but a class feature, can Barkvin still use this as a reaction to give Indominus disadvantage on his next melee attack?

Correct on both counts.

On 5/1/2024 at 10:25 AM, WolfBirch said:

Assuming he doesn't get killed in by Indominus.

He used Reckless Attack on me so theoretically your Scorching Ray and Spirit Weapon swing with advantage.

6 minutes ago, Diofant said:

He used Reckless Attack on me so theoretically your Scorching Ray and Spirit Weapon swing with advantage.

Interesting. Well I will roll them again and the DM can sort it out.

😕Didn't really help, but worth a try.

Edited by WolfBirch (see edit history)