The White Hart Inn

Sorithar

if we have limited charges on the healing wand, they should be saved for an emergency.

Not used to rush back into a battle instead of taking a nap.

Dealing with ants a few hours earlier does not seem like as big of an emergency as being at -9 hit points and dying in a pool of your own blood.

I have an idea. We gather a bunch of dirt from the floor of the cave (the spell can effect 1 lb of material). Morn casts Prestidigitation to make it smell strongly of a sumptuous picnic: ham sandwiches, apple juice, pie, the works. The gang leaves a trail of picnic scented dirt in a line leading from the ant nest to the kobold cave to lure them into a fight with the kobolds.

Edited by Chaz Hoosier (see edit history)

Yes we went out of that chamber and around to the other side and now we are going to withdraw from there and north, circle around to the west and then south and follow the little stream and hope that that way will lead us past the ants without conflict.

she is hoping the question will reach the "voice" and it will engage them in conversation ... maybe just long enough for their little rouge to do whatever she seems she is hinting at.

Jessie does not have a plan, she is simply pointing out the exact location of some disturbance in the pool of water.

27 minutes ago, Draidden said:

RodinToken.png.56386b76bbc0b62d9c4d7bada805098e.pngRodin Sethilaud

Wood Elf, Ranger

Again, we have not seen any winged creature. There is a talking tree, or maybe something in the tree, but we have seen nothing. Whatever it is asked us to kill you and claims you are a fey not a ghost. So give the whole ghost crap a rest.

If you don't like this creature, why don't you leave and go somewhere else?

Class / Level: Ranger 1

AC: 16 (Touch: 13) (Studded Leather armor + Dex)

HP: 4/9

Init: +3

SAVES

Fort: +3

Reflex: +5

Will: +1

WEAPONS

(missing)Elvencraft Longbow, Att: +4 Ranged/+3 melee, Damage: 1d8 ranged/ 1d6+2 melee, Crit: x3 ranged/ X2 melee, Range: 100'

Dagger, Att: +3, Damage: 1d4+2,

“Behold! My field of f$&@s given, see it is barren!”

Love how Rodin has just had it and goes all honey-badger on this ghost, lol

Forgot Rodin was still injured. So he is at 0 hit points now. Hopefully the action of pouring water on his wound is not enough to drop him to -1. He has +5 to Spot checks, so even with a 1 he would still succeed. It figures. Just as he finally spots the little creep he is out of action and can't even try to wring its little neck.

Name
Knowledge Nature check to identify the fey
1d20+2 9

2 hours ago, Draidden said:

Forgot Rodin was still injured. So he is at 0 hit points now. Hopefully the action of pouring water on his wound is not enough to drop him to -1. He has +5 to Spot checks, so even with a 1 he would still succeed. It figures. Just as he finally spots the little creep he is out of action and can't even try to wring its little neck.

Actually, had Rodin at full health after the last rest when Kethra spread the love with her healing. So he should be at 5 HP according to my records…

Cool. I will still have him try to wash the acid off. I had tried looking back through and did not see where he was healed so was just going by what was in my post. Evidently I forgot to update my post.