The White Hart Inn

Sorithar

7 minutes ago, rauhric said:

Sorry, I missed that bit of info. Can hold my action until it strikes within range to either block or attack?

Of course. Though Aeruiel would not think it would be coming too much closer based on its body language, insofar as she can read it.

Edited by Sorithar (see edit history)

@Calrond, giving you until tonight to post Round 1 for Max, then moving us to Round 2 to keep things moving.

On a related note, would it help move things along if I pinged you all when a round was resolved and you were up in initiative..?

Edited by Sorithar (see edit history)

OK, so the enemy is indicating a more defensive posture then? Maybe it is time to reason with it. Start a parley with creature? Maybe it will fear dying more than fear loosing whatever "treasure" it is protecting.

1 hour ago, Sorithar said:

@Calrond, giving you until tonight to post Round 1 for Max, then moving us to Round 2 to keep things moving.

On a related note, would it help move things along if I pinged you all when a round was resolved and you were up in initiative..?

I think that would help me. :)

16 hours ago, Sorithar said:

It couldn't hurt. Might help some of us keep up.