General OOC

rogueblade0729

Right!  I'm so used to typing [b] and other codes that I don't even think about it anymore and it sucks over here because I not only don't get my desired formatting, I have to go back and edit my posts, delete vB codes, then highlight and push a bunch of buttons.

How about this? Until the dice rolling system on Baldr improves, I will allow us all (myself included) to roll IRL dice and post the results. Honor code is in effect; good drama in fantasy adventure stories comes from struggle, after all. If it works out well enough, then even after the dice roller improves, we can continue rolling IRL dice if that is the preference.

Additionally, I totally forgot that Twinkletash was stepping away from the game, so we do have everyone here. This week's gonna be busy for me (midterms right before spring break, oh boy), so I'll look to finalize transferring everything over and get the game up and running again sometime over the weekend.

Edited by rogueblade0729 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

It is. Work has been more hectic than usual. We're short staffed, but we finally have candidates for the open position I've been backfilling, and there's a chance we'll get two new positions in the department in the late summer/fall. I'm hopeful I'll have more room to breathe by summer!

I had Spring Break (I work at a High School) but was sick all week.  Nice that I didn't have to use any sick hours but sad that it pretty much ruined my time off. 😞

Btw, is there a game thread that I don't see?  Orn is ready to smack something.  I think we were trudging quietly into a cave.

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)

My bad, sorry everyone! Spring Break turned out to be just as busy for me as actual college, I was spending a lot of time with my friends and traveling to and from places.

No, I did not transfer over the game thread yet. I'm working on responding to all of my games right now, and this one I'm saving for last, as it's gonna take the longest. Don't worry through, I promise it will be up today. 🙂

ร—
ร—