General OOC

rogueblade0729

Hey folks, is it just me or is the main story thread kinda laggy whenever you try to load the page? If it's a problem for you all too, I'll ask a moderator to see what the issue might be and how we can fix it, given it's a newish website and all.

I had a similar issue a few weeks ago, and it was resolved by changing the theme. Apparently there are a couple bugs being worked out in individual themes right now.

EDIT: I'm inclined to take the troll's deal, as Tomas hasn't been particularly welcoming, but I think Fletcher is likely more honorable than me! I don't think we're going to get more concessions (except perhaps a promise that the Old Troll won't try to cause Fletcher's death). Do we want to be more intimidating, or attempt to riddle? Riddle was actually my first instinct, but I couldn't come up with a good one.

Do you think the Troll would agree to a riddle game for the map?

Edited by codexgigas (see edit history)

Gotcha. How do you change the theme?

Yes, a riddle game for the map is totally a thing you could do!

And uh... probably a "no" for that Intimidation check, unfortunately. Fletcher already used that up in the Introduction check. But, if you have Inspiration, you can spend that to grant yourself advantage!

2 minutes ago, rogueblade0729 said:

Let me know if anyone has any questions about leveling up. Remember for those of you who hit level 3 that you also get to pick your archetypes now!

Léofwyn took the Knight archetype and the Inspiration mark of honor. Rolled HP in the character thread. Let me know if everything checks out.