General OOC

rogueblade0729

Sounds good, I'll take a look in just a moment! For @Papa Bear, I know that an option for your level-up is to gain an item (Cultural Heirloom if you go Knight, Birthright weapon if you go Weaponmaster), so if you decide to do that you may narrate Orn finding it in the Troll's hoard.

On 4/27/2023 at 10:54 AM, rogueblade0729 said:

Let me know if anyone has any questions about leveling up. Remember for those of you who hit level 3 that you also get to pick your archetypes now!

I've updated Amdiran (and realized I hadn't been keeping track of XP on his sheet! I'm somewhere close to where he's supposed to be, based on where we were when he reached level 2). He's taken the Counsellor expression.

I'll also forfeit the silver pennies for a chance at magical treasure.

Orn isn't interested in the coinage or trinkets.  He's rich, so the value of the jewelry and coins is pretty trivial.  Don't get me wrong, he's a dwarf so there is definitely greed... but not at this level.  He'd just as soon let his companions have the valuables.

On 4/29/2023 at 10:25 AM, codexgigas said:

I've updated Amdiran (and realized I hadn't been keeping track of XP on his sheet! I'm somewhere close to where he's supposed to be, based on where we were when he reached level 2). He's taken the Counsellor expression.

I have an XP log on Léofwyn's sheet. You can probably copy all the encounter XP.

17 hours ago, Grendel said:

I suggest we pool the coinage for future purchases or to donate to a worthy cause.

Agreed!

Edited by grimlock (see edit history)