Sailors on the Starless Sea - OOC

cailano

2 hours ago, Excior said:

is there anything on top of the temple that we can dump down on the bad guys below us? like a hot cauldron full of nasty liquid or anything at all lol.

if not can I burn a luck point from Bar to place one there? 

Nope, not unless you have an idea for collecting magma.

FYI, I think the latest map link is broken.

How steep is the ziggurat in case we go jumping (or sliding) down the side? 

Which direction is the boat? Is it to the bottom-right of the map where the ramp seems to begin?

To avoid some back-and-forth IC posts, does Helge get an impression of what the skull wants revenge on? (Or what the skull wants to do in general.)

32 minutes ago, Tecumseh said:

FYI, I think the latest map link is broken.

How steep is the ziggurat in case we go jumping (or sliding) down the side? 

Which direction is the boat? Is it to the bottom-right of the map where the ramp seems to begin?

To avoid some back-and-forth IC posts, does Helge get an impression of what the skull wants revenge on? (Or what the skull wants to do in general.)

The ramp is fairly steep, but you could run down it safely, assuming it was clear of beastmen.

The Ziggurat is about 120 feet high and has three tiers. Each gets progressively smaller, but assume 30 - 40 feet per tier.

Edit: had to do some work to figure out the total height of the ziggurat, so this post changed twice.

No, I get that. I see his token. I'm asking if he's level with the ground; what is his height compared to where we stand at the top of the temple?

I'm essentially asking if we need to look into the pit to see him, or if he's out of the pit enough that we can plainly see (and attack) him? It'll likely not matter here in a second anyways, but I'm asking all the same LOL.

16 minutes ago, Draidden said:

Can we safely drop over the side of the pyramid to the lower ramp without taking damage? Just curious if we could drop down and run away.

It would be a 30 - 40 foot drop down to the next tier of the ziggurat.