Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Welcome all Players!

Jedaii

13 minutes ago, HarbringerInsanity said:

Posted. Also, I could've sworn there were results from the Insight check from earlier, but I can't seem to find them anymore, that correct Jedaii?

👍

What check on who?

On 3/15/2023 at 2:53 PM, Jedaii said:

I was thinking the players would have a post for what their characters did during the day up until the stake-out. Then, I'd open the scene at Manning. But, if the group wants to fast forward to midnight that's fine. 

Manning Enterprises is located on the outskirts of Olympolis roughly 10 miles from downtown. OPD cops will be hiding in unmarked vehicles parked around the campus, while S.W.A.T. cops will be positioned at windows inside buildings adjacent to the main facility (rooftops would be better but airborne Crushers might see them as they arrive). 

On that note, I need a DC20 Insight check for all heroes please.

This check you called for at the police precinct.

1 hour ago, HarbringerInsanity said:

This check you called for at the police precinct.

I'll go back and check it out 😉

A Note on Social Skills: The Crushers will probably use Intimidation and Deception, given a chance. If your PC fails a check vs. them, I don't dictate exactly how your character reacts (other than possible penalties from Intimidation) - players will have that control. 

Also, Detective Broykowski would inform the heroes that Jessica Anderson will be nearby (but off-site) for a post-conflict interview w/ OPD (optional for the heroes). Broykowski also mentions that J.B. Curtis will also be nearby, just in case OPD/the heroes need access (via commlink) to a secure space (Curtis will probably be doing his own surveillance of the heroes' actions).

26 minutes ago, eltorin said:

Would it work if Titan arrived on-site at, say, 11:02pm, or there's some unforeseen event that prevents him?

The off-site heroes can arrive whenever - remember, you don't need my permission (unless I say so, which isn't often) 😉

Broykowski's looking for the heroes ...

Edited by Jedaii (see edit history)

The room marked "E" is the elevator. So the team will be waiting there (or in that area) until the Crushers arrive (except for Shrike who will be in the Security Monitor room)?

Okay I'll make sure the positions are correct on the upcoming map.