3 is better than one

wrathgon

Kartesh looks at the Captain...and thinks "Captain! do we know these people well enough to fully trust them?"

"Do you know if they have the ability to read minds,and if they can't have you read theirs to see what you can learn about them?"

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

Capt scuffs " my dear Kar Tesh when did i make you believe i can mind read? I deal with the dead not the living. As for enough scatch that 80k pays the other crew for month so none of you are making anything yet. We wont know the tech until meet them right? We should move 30 min out drop the ring and come back incase of trouble. Does mean u cant just jump out immediately though.

35792992571_4c5ff3b357_o.jpg.d5d3923f8ade93ee0d15c4aab5a8f4a8.jpg Farhvan frowned.   "Well I suppose wasps don't work cheap. I wouldn't  be apposed to hearing them out, might find something to help keep the gyros greased around here. " His expression soured again as he continued to mull things over. "Of course our security team did just get decimated. Even if you resurrect everyone, I imagine they could use some downtime to recover from that."

OOC/Mechanics

Samuel is outside the room looking bored he nods to Kar Tesh. " They just playing a game of cards can go in if like."

You enter to the 3 twins in their black armour with helms off playing with some diamond-shaped cards. They stop and wave to you when come in. They say something you don't understand then they swap to tradespeak from station and your box comes alive "Still a few more hours out bud, what can I help with you? " says the one in the middle. 

Meanwhile, those who are watching the goings on elsewhere on the ship, anyone checking cargo cams see the captain slowing lower the necromancer out to launch. But instead of shooting out it pulls out slowly and gets to about 10 metres out and stops. You can see much but he seems to be opening his cockpit to space and something with his hands, he throws a few things out and then pulls them back with chains and send some living black clouds he calls wraiths out and back into the ship. He spends about 30 mins doing all sorts of things then comes back in and retired to his level msging XO to tell him when they get here.  

Kartesh casually walks in,noting if the 3 people are indeed identical ,and any displayed insignia, weaponry and items on them...

Keeping Aware[b]Aware: [/b]
The Dedicated hero is instinctively aware of her surroundings,
She adds her base Will saving throw bonus to Listen or Spot checks to avoid surprise.
and using his EmpathyThe Dedicated hero has a knack for being sensitive to the feelingsand thoughts of others without having those thoughts communicated in any objectively explicit manner.
This innate talent provides a bonus on checks involving interation skills (Bluff,Diplomacy,Handle Animal,Intimidate,Perform,and Sense Motive),provided you spend at least
1 minute observing your target prior to making the skill check, The bonus is equal to hero's Dedicated level.
and IntuitionThe Dedicated hero has an innate ability to sense trouble in the air.
The Dedicated hero can make a WIll saving throw (DC15), On a Successful save,the hero gets a hunch that is all right,or she gets a bad feeling about a specific situation,based on thhe GM's best guess relating to the circumstances.
This Talent is usable a number to times per day equal to the characters Dedicated Hero level.
Prerequisite:Empathy;
and trying to be a Diplomatic as possible says the following.

"Looks like an interesting game! sorry to interrupt you all!""

"Allow me to introduce myself I am Kartesh,I am the ships Navigator"

"It was a little tricky getting you all here but we pulled it off"

"We do have a very Good Captain and crew...""

""I was however curious as to how you got to Capital Station in the first place?""

""It is afterall our first time to your galaxy,and any help on how to return to our own when we are done here would be gratefully appreciated, The Captain mentioned you said something about a wormhole,if you could by chance help us work out where that is"

"'He also mentioned something about a war going on,could you give us more detail about that and which side are you on?"

noting the symbols on their shoulder pads.

he enquires.

" I am unfamiliar with your galaxies symbology or heraldry,Does that denote any particular faction,or Noble House? in your system,and what system of government do you have here?""

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)
Name
Listen Aware check
1d20+18 2
Spot Aware check with HUD on Highlight
1d20+14 4
Empathy with Sense Motive check on Guests
1d20+12 20
Intuition check
1d20+9 4
Empathy with Diplomacy check on Guests
1d20+15 6

"My my are you just full of questions... The area of our encounter of the event is in a classified area of our empire so we have to get permission to release said info to outsiders, you understand am sure..." The one on the left continues to speak "Never met anyone that came from outside our Galaxy so maybe now we know why eh?" the one has been nodding at the other two. " I wouldn't call it a war, more like malcontents trying to ruin a good thing for the rest of the galaxy. The Empire is the ruling body that protects one and all and makes sure everyone is fed and everyone is following the laws set out by our government. The station was very much like here at home, those that follow rules are happy and are rewarded, and those that break rules well not so happy. Do you feel me?"

There does not seem to be anything different on their armors to denote rank and no other signs of rank, either they are not wearing them, have removed them, or are not ranked in the army(unlikely). The armor is high-grade material, the weapons look well maintained but without seeing anything else unsure how high value they are. They are laser rifles with power pack ammo sets. The middle one has a heavy laser rifle and a bigger backpack battery pack.  

Your danger sense hits you when you're speaking with them. It's not anything they say, but the way they are speaking to you, it's underlining distrustful like you are not worth their time and just killing time feeding what you want to hear. 

Enoch does things

Knowledge (Arcane Lore)  35 With Take 10 after the fact. - For analyzing what attacked the ship and such from earlier.  Now, with captain casting magic, he does it again to assess what the captain did.

Encoh assesses the situation...

Edited by evedgebah (see edit history)

Kartesh retains his positivity despite the outward persona of their guests.

"Well the i only have three final questions for you then.. The Captain said you said your Commander was on the way! Can you please tell her name,and the name and classification of her ship,so can correctly identify the ship for a safe transition to her ship"

"Would you also know of any trade ports or systems near your destination?"

Capt responses his voice tight with emotion "this place has maguc but it is accessed in a foriegn way that none of my magic spells or items works even on ship. It puts me at disadvanage here greatly even in places where magic is null. It means others here can use it i cannot. We should be careful when here if we do stay longer."

Ooc i dont reminder if any have any magic items but it do none work atm.

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)