3 is better than one

wrathgon

As Jake prepares to move 4 green tractor beams latch onto the ship and start to move you toward the docking bay four. Samuel messages up "Guests says dont be surprised if they tractor us in, we dont want you to hit anything coming in."

Its a smooth enough ride to where you need to go and you come into a huge docking bay a few hundred feet across mostly empty. Of the 80 ships docked here, 20 are being repaired. The ships are small personal fighters, with solar panels on the wings and made of what looks like steel. The cockpits are 1 person and looks like not even life support was build in. They like mass product fighters that are through into combat with little expectation of pilots survival.

image.jpeg.d660fb1e2c816172ef932c8238455f59.jpeg

ArtStation - Death Star Docking Bay 327

The beams land you in clear area nothing in 200 feet of you. 3 human in uniforms of black and navy stand nearby to greet you when you come off ship.

Capt looks out to the three humans " Guess we should go out to greet them eh? We should try to find out about their tech, each of you should target an aspect of tech. Enoch can you hack into their comms on the move or do you need to stay here? Zora you stay here incase we need to get the ship warmed up. Deacon Kara Samuel you on security keep up what's going on, Samuel go bat form and i carry you. Ross check what med tech they have. Kar Tesh check their computer systems and nav system. Jake talk to the pilots see if you can get if this is best they got or not. We are looking for how their tech works compared to yours and its it better or not . ANY questions lets try to stay together for safety."

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

"I sold off the ADAs for a profit.  They had too many vulnerabilities when assessed by the Captain and myself, even with optimizations.  Just the RC drones now and my personal kit."

Enoch keeps a stream of the internal ship sensors to his personal HUD.  He has set up the repair drones to work on the ship while he disembarks with the others.

Enoch checks his kit to make sure everything is working.  He shows up with his normal setup including his BERTHA.  He does his usual full sensor sweeps as soon as he gets to the exit of the ship, of the hangar, the entities present, and the ship itself.

REMINDER TO ALL

Enoch has provided BERTHAs to all crew members, so don't forget about them.

Edited by evedgebah (see edit history)

Notes

Statblock isn't working properly because we can't add sheets to the game, you didn't add the "right" sheet folder/tab I think.  If we could add sheets properly, the statblocks should format correctly (Again, I think).

As for range, you may have made a ruling before, but the book doesn't actually have a range listed.

His Sensors are PL8

"Perhaps if we get  a chance we can disable one of their own droids,and we can hack it,and use it to aid us.."

"If i was large enough,i would've taken my Yautja armour, the stealth option may benefit us here."

"On this occasion we could use the BERTHA's for passive surveillance,but we may risk them being confiscated or destroyed.."

"I would aslo conceal our Thought Bottles,not that they could use them at this time,but we don't want them falling into their hands.."

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

35792992571_4c5ff3b357_o.jpg.d5d3923f8ade93ee0d15c4aab5a8f4a8.jpg Farhvan arrived with his standard away gear, complete with with his his trusty M77 Paladin in its compact holstered form and his BERTHA trailing along behind him. Like always, he was surrounded by the slight aura of his biotic barrier. When everyone was in range he also activated one of his newer protocols on his omni-tool and the group found themselves wrapped in weak personal shields.   "Won't help but so much, but it worked out for us back in the rogue sector back on the station. " He nodded that he was ready as well but continued speaking using the micro-comm, "Will see what I can find, hopefully everything stays peaceful though, cha?."

OOC/Mechanics

When everyone is together and before we exit the ship, will use Team Support to grant everyone 8 shield HP. Shield remains while others remain withing 100ft of Farhvan. 

*shield HP acts as temporary hitpoints. However, excepting extremely powerful weapons, attacks that destroy the shield don't bleed into hp. So taking a hit that deals 20 damage will destroy the shield but you don't take the remaining damage. 

Kartesh says before leaving the ship to the Captain...

"Captain! do you have any OTHER unknown allies of a supernatural nature,that may be able to help us out here..

to maybe defend the ship,and could create us more allies,that could cause disruption on this vessel?"

And Captain! would it be too risky to have Jake and Zora activate the Ethereal transition of the ship?"

"Would it then be there?,but cease to be in our reality?, much like the creature was...Hiding in not so plain sight..

Whilst we do what we need to do here..."

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

Capt smiles  "Dont worry if they try anything hell's own fury will be released on this ship that's all you need to know. We can't just turn on a drive inside a ship doesn't work that. that reminds me...."

Capt speaks as you gather to Enoch " Enoch you're a good sensor expert, but looking over logs you missed where they came from. Its part of the multi-dimensional screens that you don't check often looks like they traveled in some ethereal plane to us, I show you once we are back on the ship, it's easy to miss once." He lets the statement hang and you can all add in the rest in your heads and only once.

Then Capt comes over and pats each of you on the shoulder some harder than others, you find his strength in a simple pat that almost knocks some of you over. A tingle washes over you and he whispers to each of you as he does it "Take my blessing" Any that resists the feeling disappears quickly, those that don't feel like something is watching over you. Ross, you have to make the save even if want to accept. Will save. 

Once that is done Capt leads you with the following order already assigned: Capt with Deacon and Kar Tesh behind, then Enouch and Kara, then Ross and Ovin. Ovin links the 6 of you with his network so you can all speak in the mind network and Capt can send to it or each person as needed.  "Keep weapons in holders unless I give the order to draw, Kar Tesh you deal with any diplomatic issues that come up but I have to translate as you don't understand them. Let's move out let's see what this place has to offer, already I am intrigued with their mode of travel."  The three brothers join you and Samuel disappears after he passes them to you. Those with a keen eye see the Capt put a small bat inside his pouch on his armor. 

You open the cargo hold and step up to meet the 3 officers waiting for you. The brothers give them a salute( higher rank for sure) and fall in line behind them.   They speak to Capt who tells us they are bringing us to meet the commander deeper in the ship. As you walk Enoch starts to scan, he does not get even a single reading before all three touch their ears and spin around with handheld guns pointing in Enoch's direction. Speak to Capt he says "They say they do not know what your doing be please stop until the commander has given permission for any such actions to take place."  

From where you are you can already see computer screens and they look... basic like non colour green black and pink like CGA screens from the 70's on Earth ( or mainframe terminal even when you left). 

Before leaving the ship you already detected they are using encrypted radio waves for all communications on the ship as far as you can tell. 

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

Before getting his gear and heading out, Kartesh sets the computer to with his new program to find our present location and leaves it running ,for the computer to complete it after we have left the ship.

He also briefly asked Enoch ,can i just use your Ether Goggles briefly, he looks thru them to see if an Ethereal Plane exists in this galaxy.

before handing them back in case Enoch wants to take them,or hide them.

He then starts grabbing his own gear he is planning on taking and heads out...

(List being made)

Name
Navigation check with New Program Taking 20
1d20+38 12

35792992571_4c5ff3b357_o.jpg.d5d3923f8ade93ee0d15c4aab5a8f4a8.jpg Farhvan watched the raised weapons impassively, trusting in his shield tech. The equipment that he'd seen thus far hadn't really impressed him. Well besides the massive ship and however they had teleported to them. His calm was justified when the captain informed them of their reasonable request for Enoch to stop his scans.    "Everyone stay cool, cha? " He mentally added, "No use getting things too exciting over nothing."

OOC/Mechanics

Name
Will save for Captain's blessing (includes +1 for High TL)
1d20+13 18

Enoch, kitted out, steps in line with the others.  He gladly accepts the captain's blessing.  He nods to Farhvan in response to the advice. He keeps his scans up and switches to biometric scans of anyone they're interacting with, particularly noting vital signs and heart-rates as he knows those can correlate with stress.  He feeds the bio scans to the others.

Scan Note

Mastercraft +13 Multicomp: +13 Search for Chemicals/Minerals, +9 Search for Weapons/Explosives/Electronics, Know HP of Creatures and Robots, +7 Repair/Treat Injury