Spire Dormitory

hoverfrog

Sorry gang! It's been a busy week, just starting vacation though, so wooo-hoo! I do apologize for my casual posting rate and long periods of silence, something I hope to overcome in the next few days ... I am hoping to have a post up either later tonight, or tomorrow evening after our hike.

Thanks, once again, for running this for us Hover, and I hope we can maintain momentum.

15 hours ago, artsmythe said:

Have we heard anything from @The Foiler? Should any of us post anything while we're waiting?

No, no activity here since August and nothing on OGMW since May.

Please post. Are you heading to the library or straight to deal with the gremlins or doing something else.

Edited by hoverfrog (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Zen Gypsy said:

Honestly library, though I'd love someone with more charisma than me to convince Anchor Root to come with us.

Well, according to their character sheet, Silas would be the best of us with a CHA (+4) and Diplomacy (+7). Thandeka clocks in only at CHA (+2) with Diplomacy (+5). I could give it a shot, if you want.

In any event, I'm for visiting the Stump Library.

19 minutes ago, Zen Gypsy said:

Well we know that they revere Gnolls, so getting Anchor Root in on it is probably a bonus for us. So maybe we approach that first?

Sounds like a good idea to me! I'll try to post something ASAP. If not today, then tomorrow. My apologies, but I'm afraid that I've still got some chores to do.

@hoverfrog, should we assume that the three of us were unable to find Anchor Root or were unable to persuade her to join us at the library?

Unless you're waiting for some sort of skill check to find her and then another to get her to help? If so, please let me know and I will comply.

4 hours ago, artsmythe said:

@hoverfrog, should we assume that the three of us were unable to find Anchor Root or were unable to persuade her to join us at the library?

Unless you're waiting for some sort of skill check to find her and then another to get her to help? If so, please let me know and I will comply.

You can find her easily enough. Sorry. I know you discussed it but I might have missed someone speaking to her in character.

How about you make the checks and then go and see her. You'll need to convince her to come along.