OOC - Kingdom Squad

1 minute ago, artsmythe said:

Ah, then that was a good question. Thank you for asking the others, @Rumrunner.🙂

Yup, I know she's technically a "Disney princess", but she does play a princess sometimes so... I'm hoping for a yes to keep things simple and tie the stories.

If you don't mind my asking, @Niven81, what is Rapunzel's alignment and background? I'm just trying to get an idea of who's who and what's what with regards to the members of the Kingdom Squad.

If I'm being too nosy, please disregard this post.

7 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

These conversations are getting awful hard to track, and Merida is going to sneak away shortly, if she can get away with it.

Just like in real life, my way of dealing with crowds is to focus on individuals and keep a conversation going with them. I don't try to follow every single line of dialogue unless they seem related to me or something the topic I'm speaking of.

Merida does seem like a person who would find this bothersome, though. Pull out her bow and try to hit some small object close to the ceiling! I'm sure nothing can possibly go wrong! (Please have something go wrong; all most many great stories starts with a disaster.)

4 hours ago, artsmythe said:

If you don't mind my asking, @Niven81, what is Rapunzel's alignment and background? I'm just trying to get an idea of who's who and what's what with regards to the members of the Kingdom Squad.

If I'm being too nosy, please disregard this post.

Not nosey at all.

For mechanics background I went hermit. It fit give. Her isolation in the tower for most of her life. Alignment is CG

I mentioned in the last part of my initial post that you could choose whether or not Merlin has met with your character one on one.

My next story drive post is currently being written off site However due to work my time to write is limited but I have a very solid idea on which way I plan to do this chapter.

@Ayeba, thank you for the kind words about my roleplaying. I guess Mickey is kind of easy for me to portray as I've known the character for many decades. Although he's played many different parts, he tends to have a more-or-less consistent personality. In some ways, he's a childhood friend of mine. :)

16 minutes ago, artsmythe said:

@Ayeba, thank you for the kind words about my roleplaying. I guess Mickey is kind of easy for me to portray as I've known the character for many decades. Although he's played many different parts, he tends to have a more-or-less consistent personality. In some ways, he's a childhood friend of mine. :)

I also enjoy that he's a bit whimsy. Again, fitting with his character.