OOC - Kingdom Squad

@SMARTAgentKC A question about the setting; Can two different versions of the same character exist in this world? Can there be both the sorcerer Mickey and a Duckburg Mickey living somewhere else? Or Minnie for that matter. And... thanks, brain. Now I just thought of Apprentice Sorcerer Mickey with a harem of Minnies.

As much as I want to involve myself in the most recent posts, I feel I should give the ones I'm talking directly to a chance to reply first.

46 minutes ago, igordragonian12 said:

So far people her roleplaying in a very fun way.

I hope I am good enough..

You’re doing very well. Aurora seems to be a lovely person. I especially liked how she tried to help Milo.

1 hour ago, igordragonian12 said:

The most important part is that you're having fun.

5 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

@SMARTAgentKCCurrently trying to find a way out... Is the meeting hall in the wizard tower the same place we always meet? With all the books and such?

No this is actually a much bigger hall connecting to the usual meeting spot. Compare it between the size of a classroom compared to a room capable of holding at least a hundred to two hundred people like a school assembly hall or something equivalent.

3 hours ago, Ayeba said:

@SMARTAgentKC A question about the setting; Can two different versions of the same character exist in this world? Can there be both the sorcerer Mickey and a Duckburg Mickey living somewhere else? Or Minnie for that matter. And... thanks, brain. Now I just thought of Apprentice Sorcerer Mickey with a harem of Minnies.

As much as I want to involve myself in the most recent posts, I feel I should give the ones I'm talking directly to a chance to reply first.

Can two versions exist in the same world. Ah... not really... I mean there won't be anything explosive or deadly if two versions of the same character meet but... *glances around then leans in to loudly whisper* If a character is say a classic with multiple versions depending on the era of existence or game source, like Mickey for example, unless I've created a separate dimension for a particular version of that character that is particularly powerful (I.E Mirrorverse Mickey) there is only one cumulative version that exists in the disneyverse.

5 hours ago, Ayeba said:

Maybe Duckberg Mickey is our Mickey but in the future where he is basically immortal and has lived many lives ... Basically maybe Mickey is an Immortal like in Highlander.

5 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

I hope no one cares how.mich slower I am then the rest.

@SMARTAgentKC I need to ask about the technological/magic level when it comes to communication. How and how fast are messages transmitted between significant places? Can you expect an order to take a magnitude of hours (magical or technological shenanigans), days (fairly speedy physical delivery) or weeks (slow mail that has to wait for the next transport heading in that direction)? I'm not talking what is possible -- the Sending spell exists, after all -- I'm talking what is generally available to a moderately rich and powerful person.

And, strongly related to the question above: How, exactly, did Merlin contact us? Is that up to us to decide ourselves?

The kingdoms have magical communication and very limited technology communication as it is borrowed from the Modern West Coast Cities, Merlin been trying to fuse the two (i.e Invent Technomagic) but modern technology been interfering with his magic. He's tried to locate Santa Claus back in chapter one using a powerful spell only for that spell to be drawn to a social media page for Santa Claus that had a sent-out message of help which thankfully helped locate Santa Claus at that time.

Since then he's been creating his own network of communication orbs and giving them out to the kingdoms and he's been using his magic to send both vocal messages and physical objects to people which is how he was able to contact the different members of the group

However magical communication does have it's limits, the three witches in particular have put up defensive magic to isolate themselves which prevents magic from finding or communicating with them.

Gotcha.

Know what this forum lacks? A thumbs up reaction on each post, so I can confirm that I agree or understand without having to create one of my own.

Are we supposed to split into two or more parties? I feel that a strong inherit resistance in my roleplaying bones: Don't split the party. But if that's you as a game master intend for us, I'll have to swallow it down.

15 minutes ago, WolfBirch said:

The game master did mention a desire to split the party into two smaller groups.

Yup, that's why I mentioned it. But I do enjoy that video.