OOC

Zelphas

5 minutes ago, coreal said:

Added in a picture that shows more than just the fists 🙂  Not exactly what I was looking for, but better than all the rejected images I'd put in the 'well, maybe' folder.

Got it & thanks!

45 minutes ago, Llyarden said:

She doesn't, no, she uses her Shape Shift power to disguise her identity.

Gotcha & thanks!

27 minutes ago, Papa Bear said:

I think you meant necessarily creepy to play on that 'superstitious, cowardly lot' thing 🖖 

Like that one guy in Gotham! 😉

I mean, Lamplighter is 6'9" even before he puts on his cloaks and makes himself float, is socially awkward enough to be practically mute in even normal circumstances, and can turn himself into gas, making him disappear and reappear in different places. There's at least a few people who think that he's some sort of horrifying fire ghost, probably.

10 minutes ago, pesukarhu said:

All right, I just stopped dithering and posted something. Good enough! 👍

Thanks! 

Definitely getting this going today, just needed to add more pieces of the PCs' backstories into the overarching storyline. Because it's a 5-adventure campaign there will be quite a bit happening and as I posted very early on, the PCs will reshape Freedom City and the world itself (for better or worse) based on player choices. Thanks again everyone for your patience 🙃

7 hours ago, Llyarden said:

Erm, there doesn't seem to be a section for Emma/Prismatica in the IC?

Wasn't sure Emma was going to make it. I'll update & thanks!

3 hours ago, RedRajah said:

Minor edit needed there, GM, as it's Blackchurch not Blackburn for Thomas' last name. ™️

Will edit!

So I'll be honest I don't drink coffee IRL so I have no idea what would be an appropriate thing for Emma to suggest, from a brief google it seems like the two things that were suggested were both real expensive brands of coffee so I just googled 'expensive coffee brands' and picked another one from the list.

Going to throw a combat driving check in here, as a guide in just how quick he can pull off following the cruiser a bit and stashing his uber rental in an actual parking spot before getting involved. 🙂

Combat Driving:3d6

Okay... not sure why, but that inline dice code totally didn't generate a result.  Will use the table method.

Name
Combat Driving 12-
3d6 2,1,3

ร—
ร—