Unable to delete Character Sheets

Phntm888

I don't think I saw this addressed elsewhere (and I'm sorry if I just missed it), but I was adding character sheets to a game I'm starting to migrate over from the old site, and when I went to delete my test sheet from the list by checking the box and choosing delete from the menu at the bottom, it didn't delete the sheet. The same thing happened when I tried to add a private sheet twice, and then when I deleted those two sheets from the list, they're still in the list. If I did something wrong, please let me know, but I think it looks like a bug.

• 6 months later...

Sorry to revive this thread, but I'm still unable to delete character sheets I added, regardless of whether or not the sheet is Private.

Also, I'm migrating my game over to Baldr, and I attached all of my players' sheets, but they are reporting they can't see the sheets, even though I can.

Update Information

I tried to add my character sheet from the old site to Phntm's game and the sheet was private.  When I try to open the link, I receive an Invalid sheet ID, cannot load error.

I have changed the status to public.  Still receive the Invalid sheet ID, cannot load error.

I cannot even edit the title of the link, which the 'hover arrow' says I should be able to do if I click and hold on the link.  

@Roughtrade The sheet would need to be public in advance, and then just the numeric value.

@Phntm888 To ping you as well…

Right now Baldr is just referencing sheets in the OGMW database with the basic, proof of concept build from back when open beta started. We’re actually in the midst of working on the Baldr Sheets System (long dev meeting Tuesday night, and this is the last major bit of work left) to both move sheet databases over as well as to resolve all the headaches with the concept viewer. The new system will be a fully integrated setup.

Edit: I was slow it seems, forgot to hit submit yesterday afternoon and missed that there were additional posts. 😄

• 3 months later...