Officers Lounge (OoC)

TiffanyKorta

Obviously, I may have misunderstood things, but my understanding was that you'd go across by shuttlecraft. It's a quick fix we can assume because of "Engineering Reasons!" you decided to beam the probe to the shuttlecraft and then fly to the barrier. Must be that the scrip editor and director had a falling out over how the scene should play out!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Considering my last faux pas, I want to be sure I understand what's been said. @GleefulNihilism, you would like us to bring the drone's remains out of the shuttlecraft for the robots or do you want us to let them into the shuttlecraft? If it's the former, maybe Ginny and the Doctor could do it while you and the others keep watch.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My apologies for not posting sooner but things have been getting hectic for me. However, it is still my intention to continue with this game.

I hope to be able to post something by tomorrow. From there I hope to maintain some sort of regularity in my postings.

Thank you for your patience and continued indulgence. And thank you for allowing me to continue with the game.

• 2 weeks later...

@TiffanyKorta, at this point, it would really help to have a medical officer on the Away Team. Maybe @whoiam could play the part of the good doctor? If not, maybe one or another of us could do it, if it's okay withe everybody else. Heck! I'll do it.

Edited by artsmythe (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

I apologize I've really let this slide due to some RL issues during the tail end of last year.

Are people interested in picking this backup, either to just see the story out or maybe a reboot or refresh of the ship and crew?

I would like to continue with my character, Ginny. If the rest are willing to continue with the current adventure, then I am all for it. If it's necessary to start from scratch, then I am willing to do that, too.