OoC Stuff

Svartalf

1 hour ago, Excior said:

This is my first ever combat in this system do when Roll damage do I roll 2d6 and take the best roll or do I add them together? I will look up the combat actions you speak of before I post.

I want to spend a hero point to turn my mighty success into a Legendary success if I understand it correctly it gives me an extra +1 to my attack roll for the entire encounter Please let me know if that is correct then I will post.

Right: you get a +1 w/ the Legendary success and you roll 2d6 keeping the highest d6 + add your STR to the roll 😉

2 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Do I get... 2 initiatives? I don't understand why Adhra's listed twice...

It looks like on this 1st round you act in the 3rd position then you move to position 5 for the rest of the combat. Im sure the GM will explain the mechanics of it all

10 hours ago, Excior said:

It looks like on this 1st round you act in the 3rd position then you move to position 5 for the rest of the combat. Im sure the GM will explain the mechanics of it all

Yup

13 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Do I get... 2 initiatives? I don't understand why Adhra's listed twice...

Excior nailed it

3 hours ago, Jedaii said:

@Excior when Elkor attacks you should be rolling 2d6 + Agility + Melee.

Looks like you forgot to add Melee with that last roll. So you got a 9 + Melee = 12.

The andrak's defense is 2 so your final number is 10, a hit!

my bad thanks for helping.

so the enemy gets to take the defense score away from my to hit roll?

16 minutes ago, Excior said:

my bad thanks for helping.

so the enemy gets to take the defense score away from my to hit roll?

NP 👍 and YES your foe's Defense score is deducted from your total attack roll. For this, the andraks have a Defense of 2 so you need an 11 to hit them. 6 or more damage downs them.

Edited by Jedaii (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Okay but why do i have two initiatives? Why does no one else?

It's more to remind me: because Elkor and Vahana had Mighty successes the andrak and guardsmen get no actions on R1 so Adhra acts with the other party members.

On subsequent rounds Adhra drops down to the lower initiative.

ร—
ร—