OoC Stuff

Svartalf

3 hours ago, Jedaii said:

Everyone: all players can attack AGAIN - either the same injured target or a new one if the first target was downed. I'll have an updated map up later today 👍

can Elkor step over the one he killed and engage the two that are hurt? Can Elkor inspire courage in the guards if they falter?

1 hour ago, Jedaii said:

Updated my last IC post to include a combat map 👍

Why does it look like Adhra is closer to the pack, instead of being further away? I stated that she backed away, so as to use the advantage of range and not get surrounded. I know movement is more narrative, but I'm a ranged character--I will do what it takes to stay out of melee if possible.

16 hours ago, Excior said:

can Elkor step over the one he killed and engage the two that are hurt? Can Elkor inspire courage in the guards if they falter?

Sure he can. Trying to inspire the guards would be a 2d6 + Appeal + best Career roll.

16 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Why does it look like Adhra is closer to the pack, instead of being further away? I stated that she backed away, so as to use the advantage of range and not get surrounded. I know movement is more narrative, but I'm a ranged character--I will do what it takes to stay out of melee if possible.

Yeah the pack moved closer. I can update her moving further away on the upcoming map update.

Attacks:

Name
andrak vs. guard
12; 8
2d6+3; 2d6 [4,5]; [4,5,2,6]
andrak vs. guard
11; 8
2d6+3; 2d6 [5,3]; [5,3,2,6]
andrak vs. guard
9; 9
2d6+3; 2d6 [5,1]; [5,1,5,4]
andrak vs. guard
7; 6
2d6+3; 2d6 [1,3]; [1,3,4,2]
andrak vs. guard
10; 5
2d6+3; 2d6 [6,1]; [6,1,2,3]
guard vs. wounded andrak
7; 2
2d6+1; 1d3 [1,5]; [1,5,2]

On 9/22/2023 at 1:21 AM, Excior said:

I have not forgotten about this game, I will get a post up soon

Gotcha 👍

16 hours ago, roryb said:

I'm on a road trip until Wednesday. Limited connectivity during that time.

Gotcha again 👍 Enjoy your trip!

19 minutes ago, Excior said:

I posted shortly after I said that I had not forgotten about the game.

@Excior don't worry friend - we're running this to the end. I'm picking up the pace 😉

I need a 2d6 + Mind + a career 'most associated with animals' roll for everyone please ...

ร—
ร—