OoC Stuff

Svartalf

The issue here for me is that Lemuria is a rather specific setting. Its a serial # free replica of Carter's world with humanity in its young age of development, no Tolkein like races, and only a few population centers. If you don't know, in the origins section of the book, there's a nice overview of its peoples along with some sample names.

16 hours ago, roryb said:

The issue here for me is that Lemuria is a rather specific setting. Its a serial # free replica of Carter's world with humanity in its young age of development, no Tolkein like races, and only a few population centers. If you don't know, in the origins section of the book, there's a nice overview of its peoples along with some sample names.

The AI is usually spot on when it comes to things like this I asked it to give me 6 names for mercenaries and areas of origin for a barbarian of Lamuria game. I just glanced at them before posting then I saw the one that spoke of being from a dwarf area. I am sorry about that, That is why I asked the GM in OOC to if he had any suggestions to help me fix what I have. I am not very familiar with this game world is why I used AI to help generate that stuff.

No need to apologize for anything. I don't know how AI works or how it might even have data on the setting in question. I'm complete ignoramus on that count. All that stuff can still be used. I'm sure Jedaii can tweak what he likes.

Players need to make a 2d6 + Mind + a Career familiar with wildlife or hunting (to notice a large andrak pack closing in at sunset)

Players also need to roll 2d6 + Mind + Initiative (for combat)

Handling the pack as Toughs

The guards will be handled as Rabble and aren't excited about fighting andraks ...

Edited by Jedaii (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Sorry for the holdup. I got super sick over the holiday weekend and spent a day and a half in bed. I'm only feeling well enough to post today. I'll get those rolls up and a post here soon.

Get better! Yeah, I've been feeling icky lately myself with the weather shifting 🤧 I'll be updating the IC tomorrow.

On 9/5/2023 at 3:12 PM, Excior said:

GM I will get a post up this evening when I get home sorry to hold things up.

Gotcha 👍

Initiative:

1. Elkor
  2. Vahana
  3. Karim/Adhra (on R1)
  4. Andraks (no R1 actions due to Mighty Successes of Elkor and Vahana)
  5. Adhra (R2+)
  6. Guardsmen (no R1 actions due to Mighty Successes of Elkor and Vahana)

@Neopopulas I don't think you rolled Initiative w/ the Alert bonus die. Should be 3d6 drop the lowest. I'll reroll for you 😉 A few players forgot the bonus but were successful anyway.

Add: I had the wrong command but it was a 12 (6, 3, 6) which is way better!

Mighty Successes: Elkor and Vahana attack with such ferocity and skill that the attacking andrak pack AND the guardsmen are stunned into inaction for the entire first round!

Edited by Jedaii (see edit history)
Name
Vahana Initiative
keep(3d6,2,highest) 6,3,6

This is my first ever combat in this system do when Roll damage do I roll 2d6 and take the best roll or do I add them together? I will look up the combat actions you speak of before I post.

I want to spend a hero point to turn my mighty success into a Legendary success if I understand it correctly it gives me an extra +1 to my attack roll for the entire encounter Please let me know if that is correct then I will post.

Edited by Excior (see edit history)

ร—
ร—