Cantina Blues - Out of Character

Malkavian Grin

And I think much like a child or pet that craves the approval of the bigger people / people they look up to, K8 will be thrilled to be recognized and known and wanted. She'll go along with pretty much anything that gets her out of the monotony of where she's been. Onward and upward 😄

On 6/14/2023 at 4:53 AM, Draidden said:

Vou might have encountered Jeela as she is searching for herself by trying to help others. She will be wanting to keep a low profile and avoid letting the Empire know of her force abilities so maybe she has been hanging out in some of the lower levels helping down there. In that case she could have run into Vou who showed appreciation for her helping others and then at least struck up an acquaintance if not a friendship.

Sorry I missed that, I like it. If it's not too late @Malkavian Grin, this would be cool as well. If it would mess anything up though, don't worry.

8 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Okay, that all sounds great on the connections! Great job all!

I'd like to get our game going today, but I'm not sure I have the energy. Just finished working outside in the heat and then came home and got depressed. 😕

Sorry that you're feeling depressed. I hope you feel better with some rest.

This was a bit of an experiment... Not sure if this formatting plays nicely across different platforms. If it's too annoying, I can not haha.

I threw a in link on Kate's character thread to a sample of one of the "personality chips" on YouTube as an example of Kate's tone.

Hopefully everyone has taken some time to learn binary 😆

Edited by Fletcher (see edit history)

I find that it helps visibility that they are OOC tags if you change the color from the default black. I did that to expand on in-text information in my GM posts for my Way of the Wicked game.

Otherwise, to Kardassk, they're just beeps and squeaks. He doesn't speak droid.

3 hours ago, Phntm888 said:

I find that it helps visibility that they are OOC tags if you change the color from the default black. I did that to expand on in-text information in my GM posts for my Way of the Wicked game.

Otherwise, to Kardassk, they're just beeps and squeaks. He doesn't speak droid.

Ooh, you can? I'll take a look again, I definitely wanted to do a speech color