Cantina Blues - Out of Character

Malkavian Grin

1 hour ago, Fletcher said:

Is there a jack that K8 could connect to quickly to find out what's happening? News or other chatter on the network around here?

Yes, and as an employee you already have the login so no roll is needed.

If K8 ties to hack into Imperial channels, you'll need to roll Guile (Tech skill would apply).

Mal, I have one big problem with your story so far. The rest is great. But I find it really hard to believe that those stormtroopers actually hit anyone. Everyone knows that can't hit anything. 😉

41 minutes ago, Draidden said:

Mal, I have one big problem with your story so far. The rest is great. But I find it really hard to believe that those stormtroopers actually hit anyone. Everyone knows that can't hit anything. 😉

Hehehe :3 Glad you're having fun!

Actually, I've heard that in the first movie they were given orders to miss as a misdirect. Then I think the movies fell into that "let's have lots of gunfire with little consequences" tradition of the 80s (see the G.I.Joe cartoon). From there it's just this big idea that they can't hit worth a damn.

Some of them are trainees, sure, but you'll find most of mine are better trained and more mercenary/have a chip on their shoulder 😉

46 minutes ago, Draidden said:

😂 There aren't any important characters around though, only us normies.

@Malkavian Grin is there still time to potentially save anyone outside, or by the time we can act is everyone dead?

Edit: nvm, reread it and there are still people, sorry 😅

Edited by Primeval Stasis (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, Primeval Stasis said:

😂 There aren't any important characters around though, only us normies.

@Malkavian Grin is there still time to potentially save anyone outside, or by the time we can act is everyone dead?

Edit: nvm, reread it and there are still people, sorry 😅

I'm happy to give more details :)

The people that attacked from the alley are all shot and could be presumed dead. I'll say there was number of them (It was at point-blank range)

The two people in custody are still alive.

Name
number
2d3 1,2

@Primeval Stasis Glad you're enjoying it! The only time I got to play this turned out to be one of my best RPG experiences ever, so I knew I had to share it 😄 (also those people were hoping to get a gun, but it just didn't happen lol)

@Fletcher You rolled a success without complication, I'm alright with you giving some feedback one time for that 😉 Anything else and you'll have to roll again, since networks are constantly fighting back intrusions.