Year 2948: Putting down roots

Vladim

[OOC: For the sake of story expediency, I will post several scenes below. You should not feel obliged to respond to all of them (or any, really). Just pick up the parts that are more interesting for your PCs to write about.]

1. The trek through the forest

When the company had finished its business with the spiders, Evoric suggested they returned to Bathi’s burial cairn. ’There may be many more lurking around.’ he had said, ’You best have your blades ready.’

He had only taken a few steps into the forest when the song of the river-maiden was heard again. This time, she led them in the opposite direction, out of the forest and towards the banks of the Dusky River, where they had first cast their eyes upon her. Thus she made the trek through the tangled branches much easier than it would have been without her.

At times, the companions felt as if being watched by many eyes, that shone back to them through the darkness of the forest. But no spider dared attack them now, not after they had slain six of their kind. Still, the sight was unnerving, and Evoric led on: clearly, he had no desire to fight more of them, even if they hid more precious gems in their bellies.

Soon the companions saw the silouette of the river-maiden again, standing inside the rolling waters of a stream. Perhaps the creature wanted to say goodbye, for she seemed to be waiting for them. From closer, she looked beautiful and cold, but did not emanate the shadow that the deep parts of the forest were wrapped in. She spoke to Evoric first, the Woodman hunter.

2. The words of the river-maiden

’You should not have ventured so deeply inside the forest, Evoric, son of Hatha. But now my oath is fulfilled, thanks to your brave companions. For I had once promised to your great-great grandfather, many years ago, to look after your line, and to not let it come to harm.’

The hunter stood still and silent, as in entranced by some spell from the river-maiden. Her words, strange as they were, seemed to strike him, but he dared not object to one as beautiful and powerful as her.

’Now the time has come for your line to keep their promise, that which your ancestor swore to me in return for my protection. On the first day of autumn, you must take a boat, and seek me out in the centre of the Black Tarn. There, our lines shall be joined, and from our union a child will be born. You shall raise the child as your own and speak not of its heritage. One day – and that day may never come – I may ask for the child again, and you must return it to me, here, at the shores of the Dusky River, where you first saw me.’

The huntsman still spoke not; he merely nodded meekly: clearly, he did not anticipate any of this, yet he would not go against the will of Duskwater.

[OOC: At this point, if, for whatever reason, any of the Men of the fellowship (Gramtyng or Ingi) wish to take the place of Evoric, the river-maiden may consider it, as they have proven their skill and courage (and also, Gram has the Fair trait). In this unlikely case, we can role-play the interaction some more; otherwise I’ll just assume that everyone is more or less ok with this arrangement.]

3. Back at the cairn

After their final encounter with Duskwater, it was simply a matter of following the small streams to return to Bathi’s cairn. There, Hartfast and his sons were waiting for them. With them, there was another man: Evoric’s travelling companion, who had been attacked by whatever quarry Evoric sought in the forest, and had thus hidden in the cairn for protection.

Evoric’s companion had bite marks on his shoulder, still fresh with blood, and he seemed angry at Evoric for having failed to capture the ‘bloody ghost’ that had attacked him. But as soon as Evoric had shown him the gems he had found inside the great spiders, he forgot about it, and was pleased with what treasure his fellow hunter had earned for the two of them.

At the same time, Hartfast and the company explained to each other what had happened, here and inside the forest, and the chieftain urged for caution and speed. The two hunters, now revealed to be cousins, agreed, and soon everyone was back inside the boats, moving towards the Black Tarn.

[OOC: A healing roll (TN 14) can be performed to examine / cure Evoric's cousin's wounds. Herb-lore can also be invoked with it or instead of it (for an automatic success)]

It was only when Idunn was in the boat, along with Gram, Ingi, Belgo and Hartfast, that she noticed her hound’s whimpering. Though she did not speak the tongue of hounds that well, she understood that something was amiss, and she carefully examined Uthred for any wounds. As she went through Uthred’s skin, pulling his hair to make sure the spiders had not harmed him, she found little evidence of injury… until she came upon a small wound, surely made by the attercop’s sting.

’Uthred’s hurt.’ she announced to her companions with alarm. ’Perhaps poisoned, too.’ She knew precious little about treating poison, but with her mouth, she try to draw it out, before applying some chewed mountain-herbs on the wound, that she knew were good for treating injuries. Uthred was obedient throughout; for he had endured much worse at the claws of the werewolf, though it was unsure if it was too late: perhaps the spider-venom was already coursing through his veins.

------------------------------------------

spacer.png

A few hours later, the river started flowing slower and slower, and soon the fellowship found itself amidst a great and dark lake – the Black tarn. Here and there, fishermen in small boats greeted them, for they knew Evoric and his cousin well, and large herons flew along its banks and into the surrounding woods.

’Keep rowing.’ said Evoric from his boat. ’The Black Tarn is over there.’ he added, pointing to the distance. Indeed, far away, the companions could make a few buildings, most of them still under construction, and a small dock, not nearly as big as those in Woodmen-town or Woodland-Hall, but functional. ’I know Amaleoda, the lady of the Black Tarn. We should spend the night there, in the great hall. I shall introduce you to her, and tell her how you helped me in the forest.’

[OOC: Sorry for the multiple posts; I just wanted to wrap up all lose ends and start with the next scene, which is the arrival in Rhosgobel.

If you want to respond to anything I have posted, feel free. I will give it a couple of days before I move us foreward.]

Gramtyng decided he wasnt sure he liked this Evoric fellow as he wiped his sword on a rag, cleaning off the spider ichor. "Supposedly, their venom can be used to make spices..." He muttered to Belgo. "But I aint that good at cookin', and if you arent in the know how to do it right, then its best you avoid it too, boy." Interested in what the spiders had inside, he picked the nearest spider to him and pulled out a dagger to slice the thing down the middle. There was a sickening stench of rot, causing his squire to turn a bit green and run off to the side, while Gramtyng tied a scarf around his mouth and proceeded to rip out variously shaped squishy chunks from the spider's innards and looking through them for gems, whistling to himself. By the time he was done, he was up to his elbows in the green goop, but he was used to this sort of thing thanks to his father's directions in hunting.

As Evoric spoke up, his words interested the Bard: "Who're you huntin' anyway, Woodman?" The hunter likely didnt hear him, because at that time, Duskwater chose to announce that this Evoric was to produce a child with her, and didnt seem like she would listen to an argument. The bard looked from the hunter to the river maiden, for once uncertain what to say. Most jokes didnt... Fit too well here, everything that was said was a little awkward - it wasnt like she liked this arrogant woodman, apparently, but that it was some ritual? Bizarre. Then again, she was quite beautiful... There were worse 'duties' one might have had to take up. Shrugging, the bard went to wash his hands.

-------------------------------------------

As the Company continued its way, picking up Hartfast and his sons, as well as Evoric's cousin - who had some very curious wounds - Idunn discovered that Uthred had been poisoned by the spiders. This generally upset the bard, who thought of Leasere, and what he'd do if some great filthy thing stung his horse. He offered his aid, but he wasnt too skilled in the healing arts. Shortly after, they arrived to Black Tarn Hall.

At the end of the battle Ingi leaned against one of the great forest trees catching his breath, and noticing for the first time details of the bark and the leaves of this part of the forest and the coolness that, at this point was almost comforting and yet sinister at the same time. He reflected to himself that this was his first time in a true fight, and it was quite a different experience from having all matter of fine skills in archery when there was nothing really at stake. Looking at his companions faces he could detect a sense of relief in them all. For a second his though harked backed to the look that the spider had given him and it gave him chills through to his very core. Why couldent I shoot... ?, he mused to no-one in particular.

Wakened from this trance like state from the mercenary actions of the woodman he slowly came to his senses and the world around him began to move again. As the others looked through the spiders innards for the treasure one piece caught Ingis eye. A deep green, square stone set in a golden fastening with scroll like lettering covering it and a pin on the back as if to suggest some sort of cloak fastening. Ingi went to show it to the others, however at the last minute his voice died in his throat and he felt that for now this treasure should somehow be kept secret. Tomorrow, he though, tomorrow I will ask one of them if they understand the script or lore while fastening the pin to the underside of his coat. Jolted, once again out of this state by the appearance of the river maiden he followed the company to meet her and hear hr requests. Although she was quite beautiful Ingi felt that he would not like to be in the woodman's shoes, bound by some historical pact that he seemed to know nothing of.

At the cairn Ingi found himself, without intent, to be fiddling with his newly acquired treasure while the reports of their adventure was relayed. However on noticing the wounds on the second woodman Ingi found a way to put himself to good use as the adventure was being recounted. In the boat Ingi was again in his element. Distressed by Idunns report of Uthreds wounds he tried to offer what assistance he could, as he was very fond of the animal although still uncertain about how to interact with it given its bond with Idunn. His first duty was however to the boats and to the safety of all on board. Watching the interaction between Gramtyng and Belgo he was reminded of a thought he had had earlier on the river journey and made a mental note to offer the Bard to teach the boy something of river navigation, just as soon as they had some easy travel and free time. On sighting The Black Tarn Ingis heart felt light. "A night among friends and with solid walls would be just the thing we need..." he voiced again to the wind, the river and anyone who happened to be listening.

The rust-haired dwarf seems irritated by the encounter between Duskwater and the Woodsman, Nori grumbling a string of obscenities when he discovers that the group was led by the water-sprite to simply fulfill her oath to Evoric's family. The dwarf turns his back on the interaction shortly after the truth is laid out and goes about cleaning off his ax, inspecting his person, and gathering his things to continue the trek. The precise words he used are impossible to decipher, but any of the fellowship around him would gather he felt he was right in not chasing after the creature and that they were unjustly deceived.

----------

The injury to the hound gives Nori reason for pause, but the look on his face as he listens to Idunn remark about the dog's injury seems to agitate him more than worry him. Most likely, he's still fuming over the encounter with the spiders and the 'pay off' to Evoric. He could potentially feel a little worthless in such a situation as he knows nothing of healing or spider venom. All he appears able or willing to do is say in a gruff tone, "Let's just get him to a place he can rest... He's strong; he'll make it through no worse for wear."

----------

For the journey to the Black Tarn, Nori remains ahead of the group and by himself - distant even from Fundor. He walks with purpose and expediency and spending very little time taking in the scenery or examining their surroundings too closely. He's clearly upset with the events that transpired, but feels no need to be vocal about it. Instead, he appears content to simmer and let things go for the time being.

At the Black Tarn Hall

spacer.pngSoon, the company had tied the two boats from Woodland Hall at the docks; they removed the burdens they had carried with them and were able to rest, finally, after the unpleasant encounter with the spiders.

For all his faults, Evoric proved a generous host. He seemed to have some standing here, at the newest settlement of the Woodmen, and Idunn confirmed his reputation as a hunter and occasional mercenary in years past, when he lived at Woodland Hall, even if she clearly disliked him. Indeed, the villagers of the Black Tarn obeyed to his requests, and they brought food and drink to the emissaries of Mountain – Hall. The meal was plentiful, and despite being so small, the village was blessed with all sorts of bounty: fish from the lake, prepared in all ways imaginable – grilled by the hearth, cooked in a pot or smoked slowly over the winter; game from the forest, that included meat from a boar that Evoric proudly boasted he had hunted single-handedly (a claim certainly made all the more freely by the absence of his hunting companions), all sorts of sauces and broths made from the herbs of Mirkwood, as well as many wild berries for desert. Indeed, it was hard to remember when the company had last enjoyed such a rich meal.

Despite his influence, Evoric was not the leader of this settlement, though he was widely respected. Indeed, few were the times that the Woodmen elected individuals, though Mountain-Hall was an exception. But if there was need, then the duty would fall to Amaleoda the shield-maiden, who was the founder of Black Tarn Hall. Evoric spoke highly of her, explaining how her folk always hunted and fished here, by the shores of the lake, but that it was only recently that they built this Hall: indeed, the village was still under construction, as the companions could see, and there was still much to be done before more of Amaleoda’s folk could settle here.

There were many travellers sitting by them, and it seemed that many had come to see this new village, and they were greatly curious. As Evoric spoke, Amaleoda herself came to their table to greet the travellers. Yet she had not expected to see Hartfast and his sons here, nor a group as diverse as the fellowship, with not one, but two dwarves counting as its members, along with strange Men from foreign lands.

spacer.png’I was not told that you were coming.’ she said to Hartfast. ’If I had known, I would have prepared a more fitting place.’ Yet Hartfast dismissed her apology: he was more than content and, after all, he was a simple man and took pride in eating and sleeping under the same roof as the villagers. ’I am Amaleoda, of the Black Tarn, and I am pleased to welcome you in our small village. I hope you will find things here to your liking.’ And then, she allowed the companions to speak for themselves, for she was clearly curious about such strange visitors. ’I take it you are travelling to the great folk-moot in Rhosgobel. Well, you are welcome to stay here for as long as you need to recover from your weariness. Mountain-Hall is very far from here and, judging by your looks, you had a difficult journey. But here you can find rest, and food, and warmth.’

Hartfast thanked the young woods-woman, and she lingered at their table for a while, discussing news and rumours, before taking her leave of them, for she had many guests.

Ingi

Before the fellowship arrives at the Black Tarn, Ingi examines the bite wounds on Evoric’s cousin’s shoulders. The wounds seem small, and not too dangerous, but there is a redness and a swelling around them, that suggests an infection. Perhaps the creature who bit the unfortunate man was filthy, or perhaps there was some poison in its bite. Whatever the reason, Ingi applies some herbs from Lake-Town that he knows will prevent the worsening of the inflammation, something that the cousin is thankful for, as his pain is also lessened.

Gramtyng

Evoric is too distracted to pay attention to the question. But, as they eat in the great house of the village, he recalls it, and explains to Gram what he was doing. He was hunting some strange creature, he says, one that has, in past months, attacked the Woodmen’s livestock, and is suspected to be responsible for the killing of a Woodman. But no-one knows more than tales – the creature is adept at hiding, and so most simply call it a ghost. Never one to pass an opportunity for boasting, he claims that he saw it while travelling to the Black Tarn. It looked miserable, small and toad-like, but it could climb and swim and hide better than any Man. It bit his cousin, but he tracked it into the forest, though it eventually escaped him. For this, Evoric is greatly disappointed, for there was a large reward for this ghost, but at least he knows that the creature was probably consumed by spiders.

Nori

During the journey to the Black Tarn, Nori and Fundor share a boat with Hartfast’s sons. Einar takes notice of Nori’s poor mood, but he simply assumes that the encounter with the spiders has unsettled him. However, if Nori’s mood remains grim even during the meal, he musters the courage to ask him what the matter is.

Options

Before we move on to Rhosgobel, I figured this is a good chance to introduce Lottie and her character, and also give you an option to interact with NPCs and do some stuff. Here are some suggestions (please choose only one):
1. Because the village is still under construction, you can roll Battle (TN 14) to suggest defensive structures etc.
2. Any social skill can be used to make a good impression upon Amaleoda (the TN is only 12, because of Hartfast’s presence).
3. You can collect rumours by mingling with the folk of Black Tarn and Woodmen travellers. Roll 1d40 and I will provide a rumour.
4. You can roll Insight (TN 14) to try and understand the political situation.
In addition, as soon as I introduce our new elf PC, you are encouraged to interact with her.

Gloriel

spacer.pngspacer.pngMany days ago, a group of elves departed from the halls of the elvenking. They were led by Prince Gilbrannon, son of Thranduil, and his wife Glidril, daughter of Irime, of the noble house of Finwe, and with them came a dozen of retainers, pathfinders and hunters.

The circumstances of their departure were strange, and their mission not widely known, for despite being led by one as renowned as Prince Gilbrannon, they did not have king Thranduil’s blessing, who disapproved of the expedition. For both the prince and the princess longed to return to Amon Lanc, once the great capital of the Woodland Realm, but now a place of shadows and evil, known to Men only as Dol Guldur, the fortress of the Necromancer. This had long been the wish of lady Glidril, who had, as a child, listened to the tales of her mother, Irime, about the once-fabled capital, and wished to see it with her own eyes for one last time. Some beauty still dwelled in the place, she believed, and if she could not find it, then her decision would be made for her: for she would know then that the beauty of the elves had faded, and it would be time to sail to the West.

Despite their disagreement, prince Gilbrannon was wise, and sought not to antagonize his father; instead, he hand-picked a few elves to accompany him and left in secrecy. His companions some would call wayward, for they did not always agree with the king, and sought to celebrate the ancient glory of the elven realms by feasting and by singing and by actively seeking out their roots, regardless of danger. Gloriel of Mirkwood was one of them.

The company travelled through the elf-path and, upon Glidril’s insistence, then continued the journey through Woodmen lands, aiming to reach Rhosgobel, where they would seek the Wizard’s counsel. They were a strange sight indeed in the lands of Men, but they were respected, for they were clearly of a noble lineage, and their journey was safe.

Now, the small company of elves finds itself in Black Tarn Hall, a small new settlement near Rhosgobel, where they make a stop for the night.

As the company of elves entered the great house of Black Tarn, many heads turned, and there was a great murmur, as the woodmen whispered amongst themselves. It was something that the elves were used to, but soon enough a young shield-maiden guided them to a table. Clearly, they were not a common sight in the small village, but they were treated as good as anyone else. Casting her glance around the room, Gloriel saw strangers, mostly, but a few faces she could recall: these were the folk that she had seen in King Thranduil’s hall: the dwarf, the fair-haired man and the huntress, though there were more with them now, while others, like the elf Ellerina, were missing.

spacer.pngAs she entered the room at the Black Tarn, Gloriel was pleased to see that her hunch had been correct...the large gathering of the Woodmen tribes had attracted those she was seeking...there was the lady hunting the werewolf, with some of her companions.

It had been a great surprise to be asked by Gildril to help guide her husband's group to Southern Mirkwood. Indeed the very existence of a such a group was an even greater surprise. Who could have thought the Thranduil's own son was treading the wayward path. The isolationist king had not changed his mind and was still convinced he could face the danger threatening northern Mirkwood without seeking allies among the Woodmen. Did he not remember how necessary it had been to ally with the Dwarves and the LakeMen to deal with the rabble that arose after Bard killed that dragon? But at least others in the court had foreseen the dangers in trying to go it alone.

She exchanged a brief word with one of the other path-finders, Indorial Easyway, as they were led to one of the high tables. “Indorial, that was not a difficult path for us, was it. I was concerned we would be hindered by the Shadow Wolf, but we were fortunate not to see the beast itself, although we did see signs of where it had been. I wonder how the Woodmen will plan to deal with it.”

As she looks up she catches the huntress regarding the elves curiously. Gloriel acknowledges the eye contact with a barely perceptible nod of the head. “Indorial, do you recognise that lady huntress over there, with her odd group of companions. I've seen them before, at the court, when she was seeking an audience with Thranduil but he refused. She could be a valuable ally as she also is desirous of destroying the wolf. Excuse me for a moment while I find out how she fares.”

Gloriel makes her way over to Idunn. “Greetings, I am Gloriel Summersong, Elf of Mirkwood. I don't know your name, but I remember your presence. I was at court the day Thranduil refused to even hear your plea for help dealing with a dangerous Shadow Wolf in this very region. I have seen some of the destruction and death it has wrought as I travelled south here to The Black Tarn on my way to Rhosgobel. Have you seen any signs of it? What are your plans now for dealing with this beast?”

After the fight agains the spider and the words of the river-maiden to the hunter, Fundor wonders what those strange oath are about !
When they arrive at the Black Tarn village, he tries to listen at his companions and people living them : Fundor wants to better understand this place and this people. This is, he thinks, important to help him survive in this strange land. Fundor also tries to speak with Nori, speaking of their home, of the Lonely Mountain and of what they discover here, trying to understand what's wrong at his cousin.

The commotion continued only for a little longer; soon, Amaleoda was with the elves, exchanging news and arranging their meals. After a while, the Woodmen saw these guests, distinguished and strange as they were, as just a few more delegates to the great moot, and although rumours were still whispered and glances cast, most everyone returned to their own business.

’Elves in the Black Tarn!’ Evoric exclaimed finally, surprised and yet amused. ’I wonder if Thranduil’s folk have decided to leave their barrows and join the moot. Yet I still doubt it, for I have never heard of something like this happening, even in the tales of old. Probably some trickery is at hand…’

Soon, Amaleoda returned to the table, for the needs of the elven guests were few, and quickly tended to. This time, she sat herself at the table, and sought to learn as much as she could from Hartfast about the happenings in the west. Hartfast said as much as he knew, but he preferred to leave his companions speak for themselves, and he introduced them briefly. The shield-maiden was much impressed with the diversity of the travellers; she thanked Grimbold of the High Pass, for the honour he did her of visiting her small village, but the Thane dismissed her politely, saying she had more honoured guests under her roof on this night, meaning the elves, while he was simply a warden of the mountains.

When Hartfast introduced Idunn, Amaleoda nodded, for she knew of her: like many of her folk, she had heard her sad tale, which was, unfortunately, not unique in these lands of late. Yet the proud huntress did not wish for anyone’s pity: there were, after all, important matters at hand. ’Long was our journey, as you said,’ she commented with a stern voice, ’and it was not without danger that we came here. We were attacked by spiders on the east shore of the river; some were small and weak, but others great and powerful, though we were able to surprise them. I heard much about your village, but I see that it is still unfinished, and it lacks walls or defences. The lake protects your hall from the worst dangers of Mirkwood, but the spiders are many, and they are multiplying.’

’It is true,’ said Amaleoda thoughtfully, ’and to that end we have undertaken many tasks: we are clearing the forest around our hall, and we will use the timber to build a palisade and watch-posts to protect ourselves. When finished, the Black Tarn will have nothing to envy from Wuduseld or the Hall of Bathi. But we are short on hands, and progress is slow. I will join you in the folk-moot, and there I shall voice my request at the council of elders. We need more builders, woodwrights and craftsmen, and many hunters too, to support them. In exchange, I shall give a home and a living to any who will help us. Even strangers and outlanders will be welcomed here, or even the proud folk of Erebor and the Woodland Realm, who are good friends to Men.’

Nori

Nori, with his keen mind, could already guess the purpose of the hospitality and the great show of friendship. The shield-maiden’s kindness and generosity was genuine, but she knew well that Hartfast’s words held great weight, and they could both help or hinder her request in the folk-moot. With her kindness and wisdom, she tried to earn his favour now, and was eager to tell to all who would listen to her about the great progress and potential of this new village.

And it was true that Hartfast was impressed: such plenty was rare in Mountain-Hall, where the river Icewater was not as rich with fish, and the soil less fertile. But Idunn’s words did strike a chord with him: as promising as it was, this land was dangerous, that was, after all, the reason why it had not been settled before. So he was unsure, and because of that uncertainty, more receptive to the counsel of the fellowship.

Then, Amaleoda’s gaze met that of Fundor, and when the dwarf introduced himself, Amaleoda complimented Hartfast on his choice of companions. ’Would that the Black Tarn was as blessed with such fine allies as Fririenseld is. I see now that the rumours are true: there are, indeed, dwarves at Mountain-Hall. But there are many more things said about you, master Fundor: that you and your kinsman are helping with the mines, and some even say that you have struck gold and silver! Is this true? If you have found such things, then surely Mountain-Hall will be the richest settlement of the Woodmen soon.’

Hartfast felt ready to interfere, to dispel such false rumours, but his older son held him back, wishing to see how the dwarves would respond to the lies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(When Gloriel comes)

The arrival of the elf-maiden, and above all her willingness to come to their table, surprised many of the fellowship. Hartfast spoke for all, introducing his party as emissaries from far-away Firienseld in the west, where the Misty Mountains rose, the most remote settlement of the Woodmen.

Idunn spoke first, for she remembered well her audience with king Thranduil of the Woodland Realm – a bitter memory that reminded her well that the Woodmen stood alone against the threats of Mirkwood.

’Your king heard my plea,’ she said at length, ’yet he had nothing to offer but words and counsel. This was a long time ago, by the reckoning of the lives of Men. Twice the leaves of Mirkwood have fallen since. But perhaps such was the time your king needed to take counsel and change his mind. Many have fallen to the Werewolf since then, and Woodmen are not the only folk to suffer. My companions can tell you more. Tell me, has king Thranduil finally decided to hunt the beast? Is that why you and your companions are here?’

The king is still the king, and rules as he ever has. Myself, I seek to rid our forest of the wolf, and of all other shadow menace. Gloriel knows she has no authority to speak about Gilbrannon's mission...no doubt his arrival in the south will be subject to much speculation. Neverthess, she tries to ease the surprise apparent on the faces around her with a melody. She swings her mandolin from her back and answers without answering...

He is the son, see you the father?
Trav'ling far from home.
An envoy sent, or has he rather
Purpose of his own.

Once Greenwood Great, now Mirkwood fate
Is spider, wolf, and orc.
By woodmen south, and elven north
The shadow must be fought.

Just few years past, White council asked
We drove away the bane.
No rest until the Naked Hill
Our prince he does regain.