OOC

Jedaii

There’s an almost shocking turn-out for this already - but not too surprising!

It does mean I have to think hard to not be too similar to the apps already put up, and I don’t want to re-hash the same hero I usually apply with…

Maybe I’ll give another go with Core, the warrior with earth powers from the underground kingdom!

12 minutes ago, Blue Firebird said:

I just want to Kamehameha bad guys and be a shining hero! Classic comic book stories, yo.

Yes, but it takes so long to charge the attack up that the enemy dies of boredom first! 😉

Loved the cartoon, but hated wasting 5 or 10 minutes, of the 30 minute show, on them charging up their powers.

Ryota will do his best to reduce the time for his powers. But he does, technically, have a transformation sequence 😛

To be fair, it's a move action, so it should be pretty quick. May even make it a standard action so he can't punch someone while transforming.

Well def going to put in a application.
Now I'm just conflicted as to which of two character concepts to put in.

Anyone have any input on them.

#1: Animal person. Not like a cat-person. But like, a Person with a ton of different animal DNA in them.
Build wise: Captain America with some extra fur.
Offense: Claws. Maybe slapping people with a shield. (Because I just like slapping people like my name is steve)
Defense: Parry/Dodge build. Alright Toughness with some body armor. Like 2 ranks in regen and some immunity.
Transportation: Lower end speed and leaping. Likely some swimming speed and movement powers.
Influence: Super Senses, I know that's not quite the same thing but it can be a real game changer in support. As well as good INT.
Contacts: Some scientific contacts.
Backstory Concept: Gets exposed to some crazy DNA based super soldier non-sense there parent was being compelled to work on.

#2: A wolf the size of a luxury sedan... (Hold my beer)
Build wise: The Hulk only as a dog.
Offense: High Strength and a bite.
Defense: Balanced active/toughness.
Transportation: I am speed!
Influences: Actually again super sense... And GOOD intimidate as a animal.
Contacts: Academic and Magical community contacts.
Backstory Concept: ... I actually want do this like Bruce Banner and the Hulk.. Only the Gaint Magical Dog is the natural form and the human is the alternate form.

One is a build I love and just don't get to use because I'm the IRL GM of our group.
The other is a build one of my players did a long time ago that I loved and have always wanted to try.