Ooc

Rakle

Ioseff Xarwin had Fulvia committed to Darakole Asylum in Vyre after she had a nervous breakdown and attempted to burn the manor down.

So one assumes he might have done something to her beforehand, to cause the breakdown.

12 hours ago, farothel said:

ok, so we didn't feel the magic in it?

And what do I remember about the relationship between Fulvia and this dude? It's been a while OOC but not IC

It hadn't shown as magical.

The ring had an inscription of “Love Eternal Under Starless Sky—Ioseff ♥ Fulvia” At some point, they were more than co-researchers.

So are we waiting on the ghost's resolution of the failed saves?

Hoogs attacks were no good, even with magical sword. Not sure Dom would fair much better. So I am not sure how to proceed as it seemed to shrug off my spell easily too.

I have one spell I'm sure will work, but it's only for me, namely Shillelagh. It's a staff I hold and I make it a +1 greater striking vs undead. So Dom and Hoog will just have to provide me with flanking bonuses and Hoog with his champion power so others take less damage. And Ginni can also keep hitting (as long as she has spells).

And I might actually try to see what the ring will do, although I'm still not convinced if that's a good idea. I think it either is a sure win or a 'the wearer gets possessed and goes bananas' type of thing.

I am hoping that roll will be enough to restrain the ghost, meaning it will have to flee Ginni or waste its turn trying to escape.

Not sure demoralize even works on a ghost, but a -1 for being frightened would make it even less likely to escape.

Hope someone knows a good way to hurt a ghost!