Ooc

Rakle

@omegoku @paladinred @The Great Randini @allefgib @farothel

Level up to 5th. Remember cantrips & focus spells increase to spell level 3

Due to the lack of magical items & treasure in this adventure. I'm going to switch us over to the automatic bonus progression rule. https://2e.aonprd.com/Rules.aspx?ID=1356

At level 5, the following occurs for every PC

• Any weapon or unarmed strike that you make is treated as having a potency rune (+1 to hit) and a striking rune (add a 2nd damage die).
  • Select one skill to receive a +1 potency bonus
  • +1 potency bonus to AC

21 minutes ago, Rakle said:

Ooc:

1. The party will need to supply their own light in this room.
  2. I will update the stats on roll20 & below when everyone is leveled up.
  3. Hero pt awarded to Hoog.

For point 1, Paim has an everburning torch, so that shouldn't be a big problem. She can either put it on her backpack somewhere to keep her hands free, or hold it and give Dom her shield.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks - apologies for being awol over last month. Life got busy, the switch to this new site and the end of a book of a RL campaign I was running and motivation went missing for a bit. Poor form not to communicate better, I kept telling myself I'll jump back in on weekend etc. Apologies!

If you're still happy to have me, I'd love to resume playing Gal again. let me know and if so, I'll level up to 5th and jump back in.

17 hours ago, allefgib said:

Hi folks - apologies for being awol over last month. Life got busy, the switch to this new site and the end of a book of a RL campaign I was running and motivation went missing for a bit. Poor form not to communicate better, I kept telling myself I'll jump back in on weekend etc. Apologies!

If you're still happy to have me, I'd love to resume playing Gal again. let me know and if so, I'll level up to 5th and jump back in.

You can come back. If you hurry, you can probably make this round of combat.

You picked it out of the fireplace. It doesn't have any meaningful cash value, nor was

6 hours ago, farothel said:

I'm not sure what the ring does and who this Fulvia was again? I don't see any ring except Ioseff's wedding ring in the treasure.

It didn't put it on the treasure sheet since it wasn't enchanted, nor did it have any real value. But it is now acting up...

6 hours ago, Rakle said:

You picked it out of the fireplace. It doesn't have any meaningful cash value, nor was

It didn't put it on the treasure sheet since it wasn't enchanted, nor did it have any real value. But it is now acting up...

ok, so we didn't feel the magic in it?

And what do I remember about the relationship between Fulvia and this dude? It's been a while OOC but not IC