Dax -- Just to be clear about Garion's turn, he delayed for Kyros in case he could disable the hazard. If disabled, no reason for Garion to spend a 5th rank spell slot when there's no longer a threat. So hopefully Garion's turn can be adjusted IF necessary. Thanks for considering that.

2 hours ago, dohjoe said:

I'll figure out the fancy boxes everyone else is using tomorrow. :)

Dohjoe -- There are a few ways to hide OOC text, but I use the "Spoiler" code by clicking the icon underneath the "Bold" icon (left side of header). Once you click, you can double click on "Show This" to edit the label text. Then you can add spoiler stuff below.

Garion's round 2 action action actually shows both rounds of actions. The tree was not disabled on round 1, so, unless you want to still be in the tree's grasp, You used up that 5th level spell.

[Round 1]

◆ Escape, ◆ Time Jump, ◆ Guidance

Kyros -- as a reminder, you have Guidance for a check in Round 2 (presumably Thievery to disable the hazard), but whatever you want to use it for.

[Round 2]

◇ Delay (for Kyros to disable the hazard), ◆◆ Lightning Bolt (5th rank), ◆ Interact (retrieve scroll)

From Garion's Round 2 post:

[Delay for Kyros.]

If the tree stops moving, Garion cautiously returns to the room to offer healing in the form of Lay on Hands.

If the tree still has Nalah grabbed, Garion chants "blanched branch" and sends a Lightning Bolt at the tree, focusing on the branch grabbing Nalah.

On 4/28/2024 at 3:28 AM, ScottGell said:

[Round 1]

◆ Escape, ◆ Time Jump, ◆ Guidance

Kyros -- as a reminder, you have Guidance for a check in Round 2 (presumably Thievery to disable the hazard), but whatever you want to use it for.

[Round 2]

◇ Delay (for Kyros to disable the hazard), ◆◆ Lightning Bolt (5th rank), ◆ Interact (retrieve scroll)

From Garion's Round 2 post:

[Delay for Kyros.]

If the tree stops moving, Garion cautiously returns to the room to offer healing in the form of Lay on Hands.

If the tree still has Nalah grabbed, Garion chants "blanched branch" and sends a Lightning Bolt at the tree, focusing on the branch grabbing Nalah.

Guidance will push that 29 to a 30, for a clear disable.

Looks like Garion's revised turn crossed with Dax. But Garion moved in and healed Drasil.

If Kuz'Arak doesn't speak Goblin (in order to get the warg to behave), remember we all speak Abyssal for 1 hour, so if they just need a common language to avoid the -4 penalty....

Oh. I wondered if that check wasn't supposed to be Kuz'Arak. Oh well, nice opportunity to reveal something I've been sitting on for Kyros and the wargs for awhile now.

I've tried to use the "language" feature when writing my text to Kajimara, but I feel it doesn't really work. Any idea how I can make myself proficient in Goblin?

On 4/29/2024 at 3:29 PM, Belabras said:

Oh. I wondered if that check wasn't supposed to be Kuz'Arak. Oh well, nice opportunity to reveal something I've been sitting on for Kyros and the wargs for awhile now.

Yes. It was supposed to be Kuz'Arak.

Sorry about the delay all! Been absolutely slammed at work this last week and have had no time after work to check in and make a post. I've got healing up! Spent 20 and so long as everyone refocuses in the first 10, lay on hand to Hamaar and Nalah, then refocuses during the second 10 we should be all full with all focus points

Also Dax, unsure what Kyros' total is in the last post. It looks like he has become a god at 833 out of 123 hit points 😅