Thanks for the disable, Kyros.

Botted Braz'i (gave Drasil some healing)

Posted for Garion (hopefully damaging the bad people)

Reminder: Brazi's Courageous Anthem (+1 / +1) is still up for another 3 rounds.

(Let's hope Braz'i's puppeteer isn't gone for good...)

@ScottGell Hopefully not! And thanks team for the Healing, its amazing how quickly the numbers can turn around in this game.

@Dax Thura Hopefully that post all made sense, let me know if something doesn't work out for whatever reason. I'm hoping the wainwright might still be alive, so that's where I've put Drasil, assuming I'm reading the map right.

5 hours ago, Dax Thura said:

Yellow made it outside before Garion or anyone else could act again. He'll make his escape. The other two can be captured alive, though.

Ahh, it wasn't clear Yellow made it outside. Sorry about that. In that case, Garion would have moved outside, and cast his Illusory Object spell as a 20'-wide u-shaped rock wall, leading back to the shop. Anything to slow him down to allow the others to catch him, if they desire.

I don't mean to be taking over the interrogation. Just trying to keep things moving ...

If anyone else wants to jump in, feel free. If not, maybe choose an area to search: backroom or bedroom.

@Dax -- Not that it matters a whole lot, but between Kyros and Fadelby, we know which of them actually tried to kill Fadelby, right?

aaah, I missed that Yellow might have been captured by us before posting. If we do, just rephrase what Drasil said in your head to reflect that we only need one of them to survive to send back the message we aren't to be messed with.

And to be clear, Drasil 100% will not hurt or kill these people. If they don't talk now and the investigation of the house reveals nothing, I say we call the town guard.

Updated Bookkeeping page.

To do:

Manacles -- marked with a symbol (?)

Spellbook -- ??? spells

Search (pretty sure we haven't searched the place. there's a chest in the other room.)
  However, unless we plan to steal from Fadelby, maybe not appropriate to loot the place!

Sorry all! I swear I posted sunday but apparently didnt and daylight savings time really jumbled my brain. Back on track tonight though!

Hey All! It appears we may have lost Braz'i's player ( @allefgib). Their last activity on the site was about a month ago. As we are currently in the start of the new book, do we want to consider adding in another player? The core 4 of us that have been here since the beginning have been pretty consistent, so I know adding in yet another new player might cause issues. That being said, Scott and I have a friend that we play with regularly who had a group that was playing through this adventure previously that stopped around the end of book 2. would you all be open to his character joining in on this play by post? Obviously @Dax Thura has the final say on this, but it just seems like a good time to discuss this before we get rolling on the next book.

Edited by Nwise (see edit history)