Haven't heard from Kyros in a while, and sounds like Braz'i will defer to Drasil. So Drasil, leave or attack?

If we leave: we can a) discuss as a group about Kuz'Arak's plan to infiltrate them, b) decide whether to deliver notes that lead to our Citadel, c) decide to return without notes and surprise attack whoever's there (risking a hostage, if that's not staged), d)listen in with Clairaudience to maybe find out what's really going on.

If we attack: a) we get satisfaction that the Bravos will not be manipulated, b) fight without Kuz'Arak/Garion for a round or two, c) probably forfeit the hostage (if not staged), d) possibly lose a lead to the next chapter of the story.

Summary: Since we can essentially do both, I vote for leaving now: We discuss and then (if we still choose to attack) come back at full strength (with armor, belongings, etc.)

Meta-gaming-wise, a "deal" might be the best way to advance the story, so there's that. But it's probably time to leave, listen in, discuss, return, and either attack or make a deal.

Either way, we really need to make a decision.

yeah its tricky too, since from Kuz'Arak's sense knowledge he is pretty confident that this guy is not bluffing and will kill the hostage if hes threatened. But I haven't had the chance to share that with everyone. Its definitely a tricky spot

Also, Kyros' player is in 2 other games with me, I'll message him and see whats up.

Sorry team - I've started Braz'i with quite a defferent attitude, kinda hard to adjust that now. I typically like people to act every post to keep things moving. I'll try to intorduce more of that in a way that still fits with Braz'i's personality.

We're out for now.

Totally fine, Braz'i. I was gonna ask our GM to just move us along by having you guys take your leave. There's really no downside to returning to the Citadel to get battle-ready. On the way, we can discuss the merits of returning with the notes and/or picking a fight.

To help us with that decision, hopefully we'll get some information from the Clairaudience spell that Garion cast. My hope is that the bad guys chat among themselves after the Bravos are gone.

20 hours ago, Nwise said:

Also, Kyros' player is in 2 other games with me, I'll message him and see whats up.

I'm juggling a lot and haven't been giving Mythweavers the attention I should. Will make an effort to check in more regularly.

I think unless someone needs more to prep for the fight, Getting back in there now would be better than allowing them to prep for our return. I'd just be missing Bul'Ro, though I cant remember what the armor situation for everyone is in their outfits. I'd assume Kuz'Arak could wear leather armor under his robes but that might not be the case for everyone else. In that case we should return and get whatever gear we'd be missing.

Do not forget that each of you are missing something of import from your normal adventuring kit. It doesn't have to cripple you, but should be something that you'll miss. Bul'Ro is a prime example of this. The warg's presence will be missed, but Kuz'Arak can still be effective, though less so, without him.

Edited by Dax Thura (see edit history)

I think we should def go back to the citadel. They're giving us time to do that, so we can get those notes. Why not take advantage of this time? Let's go back, gather the notes, and then ... work out a plan to crush them. We might as well be at full strength and geared up, when we administer swift justice.

While leaving one alive, of course.

I'd suggest not bringing the notes if were worried about that. We can get some papers to look like we have them, but if they grab the notes and get out of there before we can stop them then we've accomplished nothing really

So, I'm playing it that Drasil is finally cracking under the pressure of a situation he isn't emotionally equipped to deal with. If I'm being too overbearing or driving things in a particular direction too much for anyone, please do tell me either here or PM me. But for the character Drasil at least, I'm thinking offering blood as proof of life is an inch too far. :)