@Dax: I've put a move on the map that goes in diagonal past a corner. Do you allow it? In PF1 it was specifically forbidden but the rule hasn't been ported to PF2 so it changes from GM to GM.

I don't see any rule against it, but it is hard wired in my head. I'm going to say no to that one. You'll have to roll to Tumble Through an enemy square.

In case that 36 crit the nightmare I rolled the crit damage since Hydraulic push doesnt just double. I already moved it back 5 feet, on a crit it will move back an additional 5 feet!

Also if thats a crit, Kajimara will move to be adjacent to where it ends up, so instead of the last diagonal, she would be in front of it

Edited by Nwise (see edit history)

It goes too fast :D

Dax didn't had time to tell me if I succeed my Acrobatics check that the enemy has been moved.

Can I delay after Kuz'Arak so I don't have to Tumble Through, Dax?

Edited by SuperBidi (see edit history)

I will take vacations from the 16th to the 26th of May. I will continue to participate as I should have Internet but it may be much slower. If for some reason I can't, don't hesitate to bot me for the period :)

@Belabras you can get it as a 6th level feat on a swashbuckler. You're pretty speedy too so you'll get a lot of use like Drasil getting up in the monsters faces.

@Dax Thura I've just moved Drasil in a little further with the left over over movement he had. Hopefully threatening as many people as possible, and locking the caster down.

Edited by Mathota (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Dax Thura said:

Right now only Garion and Drasil can attempt these checks.

Dax, you said "Right now..."

Do you mean Garion can do those RK checks for free right now? Or do you mean, he can spend actions to do so on his next turn?

Edited by ScottGell (see edit history)

@ScottGell I'm going to come at this with the hog-wild opinion that hags are bad and we can cut them to pieces with sharp objects.

On an unrelated note a raging Drasil cannot make knowledge checks :(

11 hours ago, Mathota said:

@Belabras you can get it as a 6th level feat on a swashbuckler. You're pretty speedy too so you'll get a lot of use like Drasil getting up in the monsters faces.

@Dax Thura I've just moved Drasil in a little further with the left over over movement he had. Hopefully threatening as many people as possible, and locking the caster down.

Worth looking into for a retraining then.